Windows 10: Microsoft Teams doesn't open in Chrome browser.

Discus and support Microsoft Teams doesn't open in Chrome browser. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; MS Teams remains in loading mode in chrome and after a minute it displays We're sorry—we've run into an issue. Try Again. I have tried clearing cache... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aquaman96, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Aquaman96 Win User

Microsoft Teams doesn't open in Chrome browser.

MS Teams remains in loading mode in chrome and after a minute it displays We're sorry—we've run into an issue. Try Again. I have tried clearing cache and resetting chrome.I removed extensions.I turned on 3rd party cache.Tried in Incognito and it worked for one time but again the issue started.Same account is working fine with MS team application but not on web. Please share solution if you have.Thank-you.

:)

Aquaman96, Jan 9, 2022

2. Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers.

kaulahuivi, Jan 9, 2022
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft Teams doesn't open in Chrome browser. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 9, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

Setting Chrome as my default browser - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue.

• Go to Start > Settings > System.
    • Choose Default apps, then scroll down to
      Web browser.
    • Tap or click the browser that’s currently listed as your default, then choose Chrome from the list of apps

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jan 9, 2022
Thema:

1. Microsoft Teams doesn't open in Chrome browser. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Teams doesn't

2. i can't open teams at any browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't open teams at any browser: Starting last Tuesday, May 31, 2022, I started to see behavior in Windows 10 version 21H1 Pro “original version and it was working without any problems at all” on my home computer and the solution ended with all browsers stopping to enter the Teams page on the website...
  3. i can't open teams at any browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't open teams at any browser: Starting last Tuesday, May 31, 2022, I started to see behavior in Windows 10 version 21H1 Pro “original version and it was working without any problems at all” on my home computer and the solution ended with all browsers stopping to enter the Teams page on the website...
  4. Microsoft Teams doesn't open in Chrome browser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Teams doesn't open in Chrome browser.: MS Teams remains in loading mode in chrome and after a minute it displays We're sorry—we've run into an issue. Try Again. I have tried clearing cache and resetting chrome.I removed extensions.I turned on 3rd party cache.Tried in Incognito and it worked for one time but again...
  5. Notifications don't open on Chrome browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications don't open on Chrome browser: My notifications for instagram won't load/open in a new tab like it should. Now whenever I click on those notifications they just disappear...nothing happens. This only happens for instagram btw while the rest of my notifications from other platforms like youtube, gmail,...
  6. Notifications don't open on Chrome browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications don't open on Chrome browser: My notifications for instagram won't load/open in a new tab like it should. Now whenever I click on those notifications they just disappear...nothing happens. This only happens for instagram btw while the rest of my notifications from other platforms like youtube, gmail,...
  7. Can't open chrome browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't open chrome browser: Just got a new laptop and tried to download and install Google Chrome browser using Microsoft 10 home operating system. For some reason, when I click on the icon, it seems like I can't open the browser. I have tried all the suggestions on the internet but still unable to get...
  8. How to open teams in browser

in Windows 10 Support
    How to open teams in browser: So i recently decided opening teams recordings in edge is alot easier on my pc. However i need to keep teams in order for new live lectures. For some reason, whenever you enter the url for a teams thing, it gives you a landing page asking whether youd like to open in browser,...
  9. Teams and Chrome

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Teams and Chrome: My daughter has been doing online work on Moby Max and my wife uses teams. Yesterday the sound stopped working. If I use edge and open anything it plays sound. If I use chrome it does not. Any tips to check off my list. This is a laptop with a docking station running three...
  10. Chrome intermittently doesn't open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chrome intermittently doesn't open: My operating system is Windows 10, 64 bit. My everyday browser is Chrome, which I have been using for some years without any problems. Recently I have had the situation that every few days Chrome will not open. After I reboot it works OK again for a few days then again won't...