Windows 10: Microsoft Teams for distance learning on Android TV

Discus and support Microsoft Teams for distance learning on Android TV in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have a TCL 4K Android TV, running 9.0 pie. Can I install and use Microsoft Teams on it as now only distance learning is available from schools. There... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by KashifSheikh2, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Microsoft Teams for distance learning on Android TV

I have a TCL 4K Android TV, running 9.0 pie. Can I install and use Microsoft Teams on it as now only distance learning is available from schools. There is no builtin camera in it so I'll be attaching an external camera to it. Also i did not find MTeams on google play store .

:)

KashifSheikh2, Jun 1, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...d/ba-p/1282906

Brink, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Teams app update released for Android and iOS - April 16

Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether youre sprinting towards a deadline or sharing your next big idea, Teams can help you achieve more.

Microsoft Teams version 1416/1.0.0.2020040603 for Android

WHAT'S NEW
    • Add files and folders to channels
    • Get a tone and vibration alert for incoming calls while on a call
    • Bug fixes and performance improvements

Source and download: Microsoft Teams - Apps on Google Play

Microsoft Teams version 2.0.7 for iOS

WHAT'S NEW

Source and download: Microsoft Teams on the App Store

Brink, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Teams for distance learning on Android TV

New Microsoft Teams app update released for Android and iOS

Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether youre sprinting towards a deadline or sharing your next big idea, Teams can help you achieve more.

Microsoft Teams version 1416/1.0.0.2020031206 for Android

WHAT'S NEW
    • Turn on live captions during a meeting or group call
    • View shared content when you join a meeting via a cellular phone call
    • PSTN callers will hear music while they are on hold

Source and download: Microsoft Teams - Apps on Google Play

Microsoft Teams version 2.0.4 for iOS

WHAT'S NEW
    • Turn on live captions during a meeting or group call
    • View shared content when you join a meeting via a cellular phone call
    • PSTN callers will hear music while they are on hold
    • Get a link to channels to share with others
    • Long press the app icon for a shortcut to make a call
    • Get a tone and vibration alert for incoming calls while on a call

Source and download: Microsoft Teams on the App Store

Brink, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Teams for distance learning on Android TV

1. Microsoft Teams for distance learning on Android TV - Similar Threads - Microsoft Teams distance

2. Windows 11 Pro - Android TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro - Android TV: Hey guys. Hope all of you are keeping well by the grace of Almighty due to this pandemic situation. I am a Microsoft user and also a Windows 11 Pro user from Bangladesh and I have a Xiaomi Android TV. I want to connect the TV with My PC. And Windows 11 Pro is available in my...
  3. Windows 11 Pro - Android TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro - Android TV: Hey guys. Hope all of you are keeping well by the grace of Almighty due to this pandemic situation. I am a Microsoft user and also a Windows 11 Pro user from Bangladesh and I have a Xiaomi Android TV. I want to connect the TV with My PC. And Windows 11 Pro is available in my...
  4. Introducing Microsoft Whiteboard for Android and Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Whiteboard for Android and Microsoft Teams: Today we are pleased to announce the Public Preview of the Microsoft Whiteboard app for Android and the launch of Microsoft Whiteboard in Microsoft Teams channels and chat. Whiteboard in Teams Channels and chat For projects and longer-term discussions, you can now create a...
  5. New features in Microsoft Teams for Android and iOS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New features in Microsoft Teams for Android and iOS: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tech_Lover_extra [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/icts7j/new_features_in_microsoft_teams_for_android_and/
  6. display distance

in Browsers and Email
    display distance: HI WIN 10 PRO 2004 NEW MICROSOFT EDGE I set the display distance in the settings to the top left (Hebrew) where the three dots per hundred percent appear But all the time I browse the site Otherwise the value drops to fifty percent How can one set the distance to one...
  7. Microsoft Teams app 1416/1.0.0.2020050805 released for Android May 11

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams app 1416/1.0.0.2020050805 released for Android May 11: Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether you’re sprinting towards a deadline or sharing...
  8. files and folders in distance learning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    files and folders in distance learning: Hello community, if you are also at home for the emergency, waste two minutes to read; I participate with 20 other students in a logistics course. average age 45 years. Teachers seven send the slides and other documents seen during the lesson distance learning to the...
  9. Due to Distance Learning I Have to Use My School Account From Home...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Due to Distance Learning I Have to Use My School Account From Home...: On chrome 2 extensions installed. Lanschool helper and goguardian. I am not opposed to the school monitoring it’s own equipment but my machine is off limits. Any suggestions for removing this invasion of privacy? submitted by /u/Zentuckyfriedchicken [link] [comments]...
  10. New Microsoft Teams app update released for Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Teams app update released for Android and iOS: Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether you’re sprinting towards a deadline or sharing...