Windows 10: Microsoft Teams issue with 2 email accounts

Discus and support Microsoft Teams issue with 2 email accounts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have 2 email accounts and the live.ca one is connected to my microsoft account but I do not use it for work. I use gmail now and have entered it into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JannyJA, Jan 10, 2024.

1. JannyJA Win User

Microsoft Teams issue with 2 email accounts

I have 2 email accounts and the live.ca one is connected to my microsoft account but I do not use it for work. I use gmail now and have entered it into microsoft. My problem is that Teams is connected to the live account and not to gmail so my calendar and meeting requests go to the wrong calendar and email. How can i get rid of live.ca?

:)

JannyJA, Jan 10, 2024

2. my microsoft team keep show that it run into an issue

Hi Cheah,

Greetings.

Thank you for raising your concern in this community.

Normally when you get this error, you should confirm first using teams on the web to see if there is nothing wrong with your account. Please use this link to do so. checking your credentials.., also check your network connection.

After confirming that everything is fine from there, I would suggest you to clear your teams cache using this steps.

• Log out of teams
    • Quit Microsoft Teams. Right-click the icon and select Quit.
    • Cut and paste the following location into File Explorer: %appdata%\Microsoft\Teams
    • Delete the contents of the entire folder.
    • Restart Microsoft Team
    • Login again.

After that sign in first using your education account.

I will follow up on this if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Mac

Mac Nsiloulou MSFT, Jan 10, 2024
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jan 10, 2024
  4. webJockey Win User

email account hacked. please help

Thanks MailMan78. Just did what BarbaricSoul said but I am still receiving spam from my own account, don't know what to do. I have contacted yahoo about issue and to restore my emails. Also now yahoo offers "Step two verification"

webJockey, Jan 10, 2024
Thema:

1. Microsoft Teams issue with 2 email accounts - Similar Threads - Microsoft Teams issue

2. Security Microsoft Team - Your Email Account is in Danger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Microsoft Team - Your Email Account is in Danger: I received an email, from 'Security Team Microsoft', my email account flagged it as coming from a Trusted Sender. It says 'Your email Account is in Danger'.It reads: Our system has detected a large number of complaints regarding your email account. In the last 3 days, 42...
  3. Security Microsoft Team - Your Email Account is in Danger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security Microsoft Team - Your Email Account is in Danger: I received an email, from 'Security Team Microsoft', my email account flagged it as coming from a Trusted Sender. It says 'Your email Account is in Danger'.It reads: Our system has detected a large number of complaints regarding your email account. In the last 3 days, 42...
  4. Teams Account has 2 users

Teams Account has 2 users: I had some co-workers message me on teams this morning, but I was not receiving the messages. My boss messaged my user and still nothing. I messaged him and it was two separate chats with only one that I could see. Further investigation led me to find out my .onmicrosoft.com...
  5. Teams Account has 2 users

in Windows 10 Customization
    Teams Account has 2 users: I had some co-workers message me on teams this morning, but I was not receiving the messages. My boss messaged my user and still nothing. I messaged him and it was two separate chats with only one that I could see. Further investigation led me to find out my .onmicrosoft.com...
  6. Microsoft Teams issue with 2 email accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Teams issue with 2 email accounts: I have 2 email accounts and the live.ca one is connected to my microsoft account but I do not use it for work. I use gmail now and have entered it into microsoft. My problem is that Teams is connected to the live account and not to gmail so my calendar and meeting requests go...
  7. Microsoft Account and Team

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account and Team: I just bought a new computer for home and gaming, and it automatically linked and updated all my other apps, icons, and saved programs from my other computers that I use for work. Now my new computers home screen is clogged, and when I shuffled programs it moved them on my...
  8. Microsoft Account and Team

Microsoft Account and Team: I just bought a new computer for home and gaming, and it automatically linked and updated all my other apps, icons, and saved programs from my other computers that I use for work. Now my new computers home screen is clogged, and when I shuffled programs it moved them on my...
  9. Email from Microsoft account team

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email from Microsoft account team: Is this a legit email address.......Microsoft account team *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Email says to click on links in email to verify activity........
  10. Email from Microsoft account team - legit or phishing?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email from Microsoft account team - legit or phishing?: I am receiving the following email and fear it is phishing? It said the email is from Microsoft account team <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>. Is it a legit email from microsoft? It wants me to click a box to review and release messages: Microsoft has...