Windows 10: Microsoft Teams keeps popping up on the screen.

Discus and support Microsoft Teams keeps popping up on the screen. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Teams keeps popping as the active window in front of all other windows. This takes the focus away from what ever else I was doing. It doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by David_Rowley_CSIT, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Microsoft Teams keeps popping up on the screen.

Microsoft Teams keeps popping as the active window in front of all other windows. This takes the focus away from what ever else I was doing. It doesn't seem to matter if Teams is minimized to the task bar or closed and residing in the quick launch area. It could be bad if I'm entering a password and accidentally sent it via teams.

I'm running Windows 10 - fully patched.

Microsoft Teams says I have the latest updates.

Any ideas?

:)

David_Rowley_CSIT, Jul 5, 2019

2. Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Ramhound Win User
    Disable Toast Notifications for Microsoft Teams

It appears what you want will not be possible.

Based on, Notifications in MS Teams, the following is true.

The user concluded the following:

So it appears that toast notifications for Microsoft Teams cannot be disabled, still keep the taskbar icon flashing. It's possible the toast notifications still appearing, in the Activity Center even after they are turned off for all applications, is actually a bug with Microsoft Teams though.

Ramhound, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Microsoft Teams keeps popping up on the screen.

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Teams keeps popping up on the screen.

1. Microsoft Teams keeps popping up on the screen. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Teams keeps

2. Microsoft Teams Uninstalled but keeps popping up with the Get Started prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Teams Uninstalled but keeps popping up with the Get Started prompt: I have uninstalled Microsoft Teams and it still keeps randomly popping up with the Get Started prompt. I do not want to keep seeing this prompt every 10-15 mins it's very distracting. This is a screenshot of someone else's PC with the same prompt that I don't want to see...
  3. Microsoft Teams Uninstalled but keeps popping up with the Get Started prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Teams Uninstalled but keeps popping up with the Get Started prompt: I have uninstalled Microsoft Teams and it still keeps randomly popping up with the Get Started prompt. I do not want to keep seeing this prompt every 10-15 mins it's very distracting. This is a screenshot of someone else's PC with the same prompt that I don't want to see...
  4. Microsoft Team keeps popping up on the screen in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Team keeps popping up on the screen in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]This post covers different workarounds you can try if Microsoft Teams keep popping up on the screen on Windows 11/10. Microsoft Teams is one of the most popular communication utilities available for almost all platforms. In fact, it is considered one of the best...
  5. 'Project screen' keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'Project screen' keeps popping up: I'm not sure if my keys are stuck, but even without pressing on f4 or windows+p, the option to project my screen pops up on its own every few moments. This is a huge issues for me as I am a student and I keep getting kicked out of the lockdown browser whenever this happens...
  6. Microsoft Cyber Crime Team Pop-up?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Cyber Crime Team Pop-up?: Split from this thread.I had a phone call from someone suggesting me to install the Supremo control app from Secure Access Portal 9115 dot us <Link edited for safety: https:// 9115 dot us/ >and telling the information to himbecause microsoft thinks my system is being hacked....
  7. A cmd screen keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    A cmd screen keeps popping up: There is a cmd screen which keeps popping up on my Windows 10 and on the title bar of the cmd screen is written C: \Users\Shaurya Garg\App data\Roaming\avutuut...
  8. Lock screen keeps popping up

Lock screen keeps popping up: I have tried many things to try to stop the lock screen from popping up constantly and have failed, I think it stated after the last windows 10 update. Please help....
  9. Start Screen keeps popping up

Start Screen keeps popping up: Hi, Hoping someone can help me. Have recently had a new screen installed by DELL on my Inspiron 13 and ever since the Windows START menu keeps popping up every few seconds. Dell have advised me that it is a Windows problem and not the new screen. Any suggestions as to how...
  10. On-Screen Keyboard keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Support
    On-Screen Keyboard keeps popping up: I am trying to disable the on-screen keyboard, but it continually pops up, when I lock the computer and log back in, and when various windows are opened. It's disabled in the Ease of Access Center, and I don't know what else to do. I'm running on Windows 10 Pro, I upgraded...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does microsoft teams keep popping up

2. microsoft teams keeps popping up

3. stop microsoft teams pop up

4. microsoft teams pops up repeatedly,
  5. microsoft teams keeps popping up on my screen,
  6. not have microsoft team window open everytime I turn on my computer,
  7. how to get rid of microsoft teams,
  8. how to disable microsoft team from popping up,
  9. teams stop pop up,
  10. why is microsoft teams popping up,
  11. why does loading mirosoft teams keep popping up in my lenovo,