Windows 10: Microsoft Teams Keeps Re-Installing Itself On My PC

Discus and support Microsoft Teams Keeps Re-Installing Itself On My PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Basically the subject, ever since my computer got a Windows 10 update Microsoft Teams keeps re-installing itself. I have uninstalled it probably 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GentlemenPsycho, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Microsoft Teams Keeps Re-Installing Itself On My PC

Basically the subject, ever since my computer got a Windows 10 update Microsoft Teams keeps re-installing itself. I have uninstalled it probably 10 times now and after every reboot its back. This is my personal PC and I have no use for the program and want it gone. I have tried uninstalling office on my PC as well, and checking some Skype settings (even though I don't use it on this computer at all).

:)

GentlemenPsycho, Aug 25, 2019
  2. reelyard Win User

Disable Toast Notifications for Microsoft Teams

When you receive a message through Microsoft teams you get a toast notification and the icon flashes. You can choose to have these notifications enabled or not. However, when the "banner" notification is disabled the toolbar icon does not flash at all.

Is there is a way to disable the toast notification but keep the flashing toolbar icon intact?

I have disabled all notifications in the Notifications settings within Windows 10, but the toast notifications are still showing.

Edit

This screenshot is to confirm that Microsoft Teams does not show up within the Notifications & Actions settings window:

Microsoft Teams Keeps Re-Installing Itself On My PC 6nWD9.png

Edit 2

The version of Teams I have installed is 1.1.00.10955 (64 bit). It was last updated on 04/05/2018.

Edit 3

There is now a suggestion on Microsoft's User Voice forum surrounding this feature. You can follow it here: Turn off message preview in notification toast

reelyard, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Ramhound Win User
    Disable Toast Notifications for Microsoft Teams

It appears what you want will not be possible.

Based on, Notifications in MS Teams, the following is true.

The user concluded the following:

So it appears that toast notifications for Microsoft Teams cannot be disabled, still keep the taskbar icon flashing. It's possible the toast notifications still appearing, in the Activity Center even after they are turned off for all applications, is actually a bug with Microsoft Teams though.

Ramhound, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Microsoft Teams Keeps Re-Installing Itself On My PC

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Teams Keeps Re-Installing Itself On My PC

1. Microsoft Teams Keeps Re-Installing Itself On My PC - Similar Threads - Microsoft Teams Keeps

2. Why does teams keep reinstalling itself?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does teams keep reinstalling itself?: It's my computer not yours. This is why people hate microsoft, they just sell your data to advertising. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-teams-keep-reinstalling-itself/b7714d58-0e5b-44ac-9f16-85608c405a84
  3. Why does teams keep reinstalling itself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does teams keep reinstalling itself?: It's my computer not yours. This is why people hate microsoft, they just sell your data to advertising. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-teams-keep-reinstalling-itself/b7714d58-0e5b-44ac-9f16-85608c405a84
  4. My pc keeps rebooting itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps rebooting itself: I noticed my pc keeps rebooting itself while playing a game, it seems to be a hardware issue more than a game issue but it only happens when i play the gameSpecs:Nvidia geforce gtx 1060 6 gbAmd Ryzen 5 1600x quad-core processor16 gb ramMsi B360M PRO-VD plus motherboardEvent...
  5. My pc keeps rebooting itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps rebooting itself: I noticed my pc keeps rebooting itself while playing a game, it seems to be a hardware issue more than a game issue but it only happens when i play the gameSpecs:Nvidia geforce gtx 1060 6 gbAmd Ryzen 5 1600x quad-core processor16 gb ramMsi B360M PRO-VD plus motherboardEvent...
  6. My pc keeps rebooting itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Microphone volume keeps re-adjusting itself.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone volume keeps re-adjusting itself.: Hello! I need help, i have searched far and wide across the sea known as the internet but i still haven't found a solution to my problem. I have disabled "allow applications to take exclusive control of my mic", updated my drivers, have reset to the old version of windows 10...
  8. My pc keeps repairing itself

My pc keeps repairing itself: about a month ago and still now, my pc shuts down randomly. Now i cant boot up windows correctly. whenever i turn it on it says automatic repair, then diagnosing. But then it brings me to a Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc. It gives me 2 options. Either reset it or...
  9. Microsoft Office keeps on installing itself?

Microsoft Office keeps on installing itself?: I have no idea why this is happening and I can't find anything on it. I'm having an issue where Microsoft Office just randomly installs and launches itself on my PC, and advertises Office 365. Has anyone had this issue? Looking through the reviews for the app on the Windows...
  10. Microsoft Teams automatically reinstall itself.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Teams automatically reinstall itself.: Stop adverting and auto installing microsoft product. i paid for windows. it's really freaking annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-teams-automatically-reinstall-itself/282b995c-e0cb-46a1-b539-d5d55c64d42b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft teams keeps reinstalling itself

2. why does microsoft teams keep reinstalling

3. why does microsoft teams keep installing

4. microsoft teams keeps installing,
  5. microsoft teams keeps asking me to sign in,
  6. why does scam microsoft keep popping up on my computer ,
  7. computer keeps installing microsoft teams,
  8. why does microsoft teams keep popping up?,
  9. Why does my computer keep aking me to sign up for microsoft teams,
  10. microsoft teams keeps appearing after unnistal,
  11. why does teams pop up on my computer,