Windows 10: Microsoft Teams Lite Version/How to Clear MS Teams Cache

Discus and support Microsoft Teams Lite Version/How to Clear MS Teams Cache in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HiI have a few questions regarding MS Teams.I am a Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge User.Nowadays both tabs are loading slow.I checked the Internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vedant Panat, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Microsoft Teams Lite Version/How to Clear MS Teams Cache

HiI have a few questions regarding MS Teams.I am a Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge User.Nowadays both tabs are loading slow.I checked the Internet speed,It is good.But when I click on new tab or try to open any Settings,they load very slow.I have reinstalled chrome but the issue still persists.When I open the task Manager,I see that most of the CPU Memory and Usage is done by MS Teams.This may be the reason why everything is so slowQue-1How to reduce the CPU Memory and Usage done by MS Teams?Without taking off the below highlighted optionQue-2Is there any Lite Version available which is a

:)

Vedant Panat, Jul 9, 2021
  2. Ramhound Win User

Disable Toast Notifications for Microsoft Teams

It appears what you want will not be possible.

Based on, Notifications in MS Teams, the following is true.

The user concluded the following:

So it appears that toast notifications for Microsoft Teams cannot be disabled, still keep the taskbar icon flashing. It's possible the toast notifications still appearing, in the Activity Center even after they are turned off for all applications, is actually a bug with Microsoft Teams though.

Ramhound, Jul 9, 2021
  3. Microsoft Teams starts but user cannot log in: a problem has occurred

We use Microsoft Teams in our organization. A user has encountered a problem with Teams since a few days. Every morning when she arrives at work and boots her laptop, Teams starts but states a problem has occurred. Restarting Teams doesn't work, logging off and on again (in either Teams or Windows) doesn't work either. The errorcode shown on the screen is caa5004b.

I've updated Teams to the latest version (1.4.00.8872) but this didn't help. Online I've found a list of directories to clear in order to clear the Teams cache, but that didn't work either. In the end I ended removing Teams, removing ALL Teams directories under her appdata folder, and reinstalling Teams. This fixed the issue, and she was able to use Teams again for the entire day.

Unfortunately, the next day she was faced with the exact same issue. I reran the steps above, and the issue was fixed again. Today I had to do this for the third time, so I'm looking for a more permanent fix Microsoft Teams Lite Version/How to Clear MS Teams Cache :)

The bizarre thing is that if she reboots her laptop during the day, or turns it off/on, Teams happily continues to work. It's only when she boots her laptop first thing in the morning that Teams won't work.

We have numerous PCs and laptops, all running Windows 10 with the same or near same versions of Teams, and this is the first time I've encountered this behaviour...

I'm really puzzled why this happens, and I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a fix.

Thanks!

SomeoneNamedJoe, Jul 9, 2021
  4. Microsoft Teams Lite Version/How to Clear MS Teams Cache

TEAMS Audio cuts out after 25 minutes

Hi lkeyes, My name is Jeremy, a Windows Independent Advisor. I'll be happy to help you out today. Let’s see what I can do. Microsoft Teams Lite Version/How to Clear MS Teams Cache :)

Regarding your issue, is your laptop and Android mobile device are connected with the same network? For the laptop Audio call issue, suggest you to change your network and check the result.

1. Login to Teams Online App (use InPrivate browsing mode and use Edge or Google Chrome) to check the result.

2. During Teams Audio call, close all the other applications, sometimes other applications also conflict and occurs this kind of issue.

3. I also suggest you to follow the below steps and clear Teams cache to check if it helps.

* Fully exit the Microsoft Teams desktop client. To do this, either right-click Teams from the Icon Tray and select ‘Quit’, or run Task Manager and fully kill the process.

* Go to File Explorer, and type in %appdata%\Microsoft\teams.

* Once in the directory, you’ll see a few of the following folders:

* From within ‘Application Cache’, go to Cache and delete any of the files in the Cache location.: %appdata%\Microsoft\teams\application cache\cache

* From within ‘Blob_storage’, delete any files that are located in here if any.: %appdata%\Microsoft\teams\blob_storage

* From within ‘Cache’, delete all files.: %appdata%\Microsoft\teams\Cache

* From within ‘databases’, delete all files.: %appdata%\Microsoft\teams\databases

* From within ‘GPUCache’, delete all files.: %appdata%\Microsoft\teams\GPUcache

* From within ‘IndexedDB’, delete the .db file.: %appdata%\Microsoft\teams\IndexedDB

* From within ‘Local Storage’, delete all files. : %appdata%\Microsoft\teams\Local Storage

* Lastly, from within ‘tmp’, delete any file. : %appdata%\Microsoft\teams\tmp

Once finally done clearing, you can now restart Teams from your local desktop and all cache will be cleared from the desktop app.

Please let me know if this works

Kind regards,

Jeremy

JeremyCountings, Jul 9, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Teams Lite Version/How to Clear MS Teams Cache

1. Microsoft Teams Lite Version/How to Clear MS Teams Cache - Similar Threads - Microsoft Teams Lite

2. Ms Teams Improvement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms Teams Improvement: Hello, is there a chance to improve Microsoft Teams' meeting using visuals that can be configured by the organizer? Meaning a meeting of 1 hour with 45 minutes Green Frame, last 10 min Orange Frame & last 5 min Red Frame.. Ensuring that colors can be useful for wrap up or...
  3. Ms Teams Improvement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ms Teams Improvement: Hello, is there a chance to improve Microsoft Teams' meeting using visuals that can be configured by the organizer? Meaning a meeting of 1 hour with 45 minutes Green Frame, last 10 min Orange Frame & last 5 min Red Frame.. Ensuring that colors can be useful for wrap up or...
  4. MS Teams help!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Teams help!!!: I need to add a phone number to a pre-existing meeting that has been sent out. How do I do this? Also, no.... The answers I received online didn't help, so don't tell me to find them there. I want to speak to a person....
  5. MS Teams help!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Teams help!!!: I need to add a phone number to a pre-existing meeting that has been sent out. How do I do this? Also, no.... The answers I received online didn't help, so don't tell me to find them there. I want to speak to a person....
  6. MS Teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Teams: Does anybody else find the endless frequent changes to the MS Teams GUI to be irritating. We often share screens, and the GUI has (largely cosmetically) changed at least three times in a year, so you get used to one way an a few weeks later, it has changed. All these multiple...
  7. MS Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS Teams: Hello MS team, I have connected my Bose QC35 headphones updated with latest software to my laptop via bluetooth. In MS teams I selected Audio Devices > Custom, Speaker > Bose Stereo, however in the Microphone list I dont see my Bose Stereo headphones? Speaker is working...
  8. Installing MS Teams

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing MS Teams: I am trying to install Teams but am going round in circles. I get a message that my organisation has already installed it but I cannot access it. I don't know which email has been used or the password. I am also not part of an organisation, just an individual at home. Hope...
  9. ms teams

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ms teams: how doi delete downloaded files from ms teams https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-teams/2050ece5-e872-4c4a-a892-0f6a22efa529
  10. How to know the version of Microsoft Teams installed.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to know the version of Microsoft Teams installed.: Hi, I want to know the version of Microsoft Teams that is installed on some of the other user's machines. Can you please let me know How Can I check these details from Backend? Regards, Sanjeev....