Windows 10: Microsoft Teams Log-in

Discus and support Microsoft Teams Log-in in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the Microsoft Teams app off of the Microsoft website for a user within our organization. When I go to sign into their account which was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Armando Eraso, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Microsoft Teams Log-in

I downloaded the Microsoft Teams app off of the Microsoft website for a user within our organization. When I go to sign into their account which was created in the same organization, Teams displays a message that says "You dont have access to the [my organization] org in Teams. Select another org or contact your admin for more details." I am the administrator on this account and do not know how to give that user access on the administrative end. What can I do?

:)

Armando Eraso, Mar 25, 2020

2. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Christoph Win User

Microsoft Teams Log-in

Christoph, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Teams Log-in

1. Microsoft Teams Log-in - Similar Threads - Microsoft Teams Log

2. Teams - joining another organizations Teams meetings while logged into my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teams - joining another organizations Teams meetings while logged into my Microsoft account?: Hi,Teams is always a challenge. Not nearly as easy to use as Zoom, WebEx, Skype, etc. not nearly by a lot!One thing that would make me use Teams more would be if we could use it within and among other interest groups.Here's an example:I just ran a Teams meeting from my...
  3. Teams - joining another organizations Teams meetings while logged into my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teams - joining another organizations Teams meetings while logged into my Microsoft account?: Hi,Teams is always a challenge. Not nearly as easy to use as Zoom, WebEx, Skype, etc. not nearly by a lot!One thing that would make me use Teams more would be if we could use it within and among other interest groups.Here's an example:I just ran a Teams meeting from my...
  4. Microsoft teams

Microsoft teams: hello is there anyway to download Microsoft Teams onto a Samsung Smart TV without using an in-between interface like casting. PC, or Laptop.Looking for a direct download.Thanks...
  5. MS Teams log in

MS Teams log in: I'm trying to join a meeting in teams and the link doesn't work. It works for other people. The app window open but is blank. In my browser Google I get a message saying there is a problem. I have changed the settings in Google to allow all the MS websites through security....
  6. MICROSOFT TEAMS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MICROSOFT TEAMS: Hi, I am using my official email to microsoft and wanted to use MS Teams. Downloaded the Tams app. But after signing in its showing sign up for teams. Then I had signed up for Teams as well and signed in to Teams. still that are asking to sign up or use verification mail. But...
  7. Microsoft Teams

Microsoft Teams: for Microsoft Teams download, is a Laptop considered a Desktop or Mobile? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-teams/3f05781d-c460-48f1-9482-081ee216ee24
  8. Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Teams: My 8 year old daughter's school is using Microsoft teams during the COVID shutdown. They've provided my with her webmail address and instructions on how to launch teams. She is using one of my old laptops which have my Microsoft sign-in; and this appears to be causing a...
  9. Cookie error logging into Teams

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cookie error logging into Teams: I have recently developed an issue where I can no longer log into Microsoft Teams running Windows 10. The error message says that my browser is blocking cookies, when I've ensured the settings are set to allow cookies even third-party....
  10. Trouble in logging in skype for business and microsoft teams

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble in logging in skype for business and microsoft teams: Hi Whenever I try to sign in my microsoft teams and skype for business from my laptop, something is always going wrong.It says "can't sign in ...". I changed my School password, but it didn't work again. What am I supposed to do then? I need help with this issue....