Windows 10: Microsoft Teams Meetings cause audio stutter and eventual hang

Discus and support Microsoft Teams Meetings cause audio stutter and eventual hang in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After around 20 or 30 minutes in, in any meeting no matter how many people attending, my audio starts to stutter, and then a minute later the machine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Conrad Braam, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Microsoft Teams Meetings cause audio stutter and eventual hang

After around 20 or 30 minutes in, in any meeting no matter how many people attending, my audio starts to stutter, and then a minute later the machine almost hangs entirely and becomes unresponsive. I get mouse bunny. I am unable to leave the meeting even. CPU load is high, but not maxed out. Lenovo 8 core Thinkpad T480 16Gb Physical ram. Pagefile set to auto. When it hangs, I am unable to actually leave the meeting for about 2 minutes due to high load. I can rejoin and everything is fine for another 20 or so minutes, so it's clearly an interaction the meeting software has.1. No other apps do t

:)

Conrad Braam, Aug 10, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...d/ba-p/1282906

Brink, Aug 10, 2022
  3. BENuggets Win User
    Audio driver conflict causing stuttering?

Hi Techhelper89,

Unfortunately, I did the instructions as mentioned in the thread and the stuttering persists. I used the link provided: and the steps requested

http://www.tweaking.com/files/setups/tweaking.com_windows_repair_aio_setup.exe

I also tried reinstalling the Realtek Audio drivers as suggested by the thread to no avail.

I've also added some links of how the stuttering looks and sounds like to the main post of this thread. I hope it helps identify the issue.

One more thing I noticed after the above steps is that I can boot with Nvidia HD Audio drivers disabled but the stuttering persist. Enabling then disabling "cures" the stuttering for a while. Although, when this is happening while the Nvidia Audio drivers are
    disabled (as there is an enable option) the icon doesn't look like one that is normally disabled (with a small circular arrow down icon).

Cheers,

Ben

BENuggets, Aug 10, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Teams Meetings cause audio stutter and eventual hang

New Meeting and Calling Experience in Microsoft Teams

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...s/ba-p/1537581

Brink, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Teams Meetings cause audio stutter and eventual hang

1. Microsoft Teams Meetings cause audio stutter and eventual hang - Similar Threads - Microsoft Teams Meetings

2. Microsoft Teams Meetings cause audio stutter and eventual hang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Teams Meetings cause audio stutter and eventual hang: After around 20 or 30 minutes in, in any meeting no matter how many people attending, my audio starts to stutter, and then a minute later the machine almost hangs entirely and becomes unresponsive. I get mouse bunny. I am unable to leave the meeting even. CPU load is high,...
  3. Microsoft Teams Meetings cause audio stutter and eventual hang

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Teams Meetings cause audio stutter and eventual hang: After around 20 or 30 minutes in, in any meeting no matter how many people attending, my audio starts to stutter, and then a minute later the machine almost hangs entirely and becomes unresponsive. I get mouse bunny. I am unable to leave the meeting even. CPU load is high,...
  4. Microsoft Teams Meatings cause audio stutter and eventual hang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Teams Meatings cause audio stutter and eventual hang: After around 20 or 30 minutes in, in any meeting no matter how many people attending, my audio starts to stutter, and then a minute later the machine almost hangs entirely and becomes unresponsive. I get mouse bunny. I am unable to leave the meeting even. CPU load is high,...
  5. Microsoft Teams Meatings cause audio stutter and eventual hang

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Teams Meatings cause audio stutter and eventual hang: After around 20 or 30 minutes in, in any meeting no matter how many people attending, my audio starts to stutter, and then a minute later the machine almost hangs entirely and becomes unresponsive. I get mouse bunny. I am unable to leave the meeting even. CPU load is high,...
  6. A Microsoft Teams ad caused Windows 11 Insider systems to hang

in Windows 10 News
    A Microsoft Teams ad caused Windows 11 Insider systems to hang: When Microsoft revealed that upcoming Windows 11 Insider builds were not exactly as stable as previous builds some time ago, it probably did not have this week's Windows 11 stability issues in mind. Released on September 2, 2021, the latest Insider Builds for the Dev and...
  7. Computer stuttering and eventually freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer stuttering and eventually freezing: Hello. So my computer has been stuttering then eventually freezing while using the computer. Funny thing is it does this when I am using a web browser and not when I am gaming. Or sometimes it just does it on it's own. WilliamDz provided me with a fix and it seemed to have...
  8. Computer Stuttering Eventually Freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Stuttering Eventually Freezing: Hello. So this started to happen back in January of this year. But since it didn't occur that often I let the issue go, but recently it's been getting very bad where I had to force reboot my computer 8 times a day. Back in Jan we switched ISP and my computer started to...
  9. Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams meetings for the classroom: Over the last few weeks, schools have been working tirelessly to enable distance learning for their students and faculty. We’ve heard directly from many of you about engaging students in lessons, encouraging student to student collaboration, and facilitating staff...
  10. Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings integration: Microsoft Whiteboard continues to evolve rapidly. This month we are introducing Whiteboard integration into Teams meetings and two intelligent inking features. Whether you choose to participate from the meeting room or remotely, Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Meetings...