Windows 10: Microsoft Teams not working

Discus and support Microsoft Teams not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I double click Teams shortcut, the error message it give is - ' The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142. Click OK to close the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SabitaPanicker, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Microsoft Teams not working

When I double click Teams shortcut, the error message it give is -

' The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142.

Click OK to close the application.'

However if I right click Teams shortcut in the Windows taskbar and open setting or sign out , the teams app is opening up.

I am trying to uninstall teams so that I can re install it. That's not happening. Online tips advised me to uninstall Teams Machine- Wide installer along with Teams. But in my Apps and features, there is no Teams Machine- Wide installer.

How can I fix this problem?

:)

SabitaPanicker, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Ertrugrul Win User

My Webcam is not working with Microsoft Teams

Hi Antonio,

I have gone into settings as you said.

Microsoft Teams is listed under 'Some desktop apps might not appear in the following list or are not affected by this setting' which comes under the 'Allow desktop apps to access your camera'.

The Webcam works with the following apps: -

Windows Camera app

Skype (from Microsoft)

Zoom

I have checked that my Kaspersky software and it is allowing access by Teams to the Webcam. I uninstalled the Webcam driver and then reinstalled it.

As the Webcam works with all other apps then I believe it must be the interaction with Teams and my Webcam.

Please advise next steps please.

Ertrugrul, Aug 1, 2020
  3. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Christoph Win User

Microsoft Teams not working

Christoph, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Teams not working

1. Microsoft Teams not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Teams working

2. My camera on Microsoft team not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My camera on Microsoft team not working: My camera for Microsoft team does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-on-microsoft-team-not-working/0ce70b55-9c08-44ce-b9fe-b655e68ec7aa
  3. Microsoft Teams Screen Sharing not working

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams Screen Sharing not working: [IMG]If Microsoft Teams Screen Sharing is not working then this post is sure to help you. Microsoft Teams is an online workspace that allows people to hold meetings, share ideas and content. But users have recently complained that screen sharing is not working on Microsoft...
  4. Bluetooth Headset is not working with Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    Bluetooth Headset is not working with Microsoft Teams: [ATTACH]In this article, we will see what you should do if you find your Bluetooth headset is not working with Microsoft Teams. Some users are getting sound disturbances while using a headset during a Teams call, whereas, some cannot hear the members in a Teams meeting. Some...
  5. Mic only works on Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic only works on Microsoft Teams: Hi!My Windows 10 was automatically updated and since then my mic won't work on Google Meet, or for recording videos using the camera on my laptop. The only app where my mic works is Microsoft Teams.Can anyone help me fix this, please?...
  6. microsoft teams webcam not working

microsoft teams webcam not working: Yesterday the 23rd of June I was having a school meeting as I was going to on the camera when suddenly it said "No available camera found" this problem was in the camera also.I cannot on the camera as it is stuck zoom and other meetings have access to the camera I need the...
  7. My Webcam is not working with Microsoft Teams

My Webcam is not working with Microsoft Teams: My Webcam is not working with Microsoft Teams. When I start a Microsoft Teams meeting the Webcam light switches on but the window showing the picture remains blank I have uninstalled the Webcam driver and re-installed it. My Microsoft Webcam Apps works fine. Skype...
  8. Razer Kiyo not working in microsoft teams

Razer Kiyo not working in microsoft teams: When I switch from my laptops native camera to my razer kiyo webcam in Microsoft teams I get the following error across the top of the teams screen: Video isn't workingWe couldn't use your webcam for video. I have made sure I have all windows updates installed and also all...
  9. Integrated Camera not working in Microsoft Teams

Integrated Camera not working in Microsoft Teams: Hi I'm running a Dell XPS laptop and my integrated camera is no longer working within Teams. I have tried all the recommend fixes located on the following link. But none of them has resolved the issue. The integrated camera works perfectly when using Skype for Business....
  10. Camera not working with Microsoft Teams

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Camera not working with Microsoft Teams: Hi I'm trying to get my camera to work with Microsoft Teams without success. I've checked my laptop's privacy settings and allowed apps to access my camera. Under the 'Choose which Microsoft Store apps can access you camera" however, Microsoft Teams is not listed. Can...