Windows 10: Microsoft Teams - Problems setting up new Teams

Discus and support Microsoft Teams - Problems setting up new Teams in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm having problems trying to set up new Teams within MS Teams, I get a message saying I've set up my maximum and I need to leave some. I've left some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SJones50, Sep 3, 2020.

1. SJones50 Win User

Microsoft Teams - Problems setting up new Teams

I'm having problems trying to set up new Teams within MS Teams, I get a message saying I've set up my maximum and I need to leave some. I've left some of the teams and it's still not allowing me to set up new ones.

:)

SJones50, Sep 3, 2020
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Sep 3, 2020
  3. Christoph Win User
    Christoph, Sep 3, 2020
  4. Ramhound Win User

Disable Toast Notifications for Microsoft Teams

It appears what you want will not be possible.

Based on, Notifications in MS Teams, the following is true.

The user concluded the following:

So it appears that toast notifications for Microsoft Teams cannot be disabled, still keep the taskbar icon flashing. It's possible the toast notifications still appearing, in the Activity Center even after they are turned off for all applications, is actually a bug with Microsoft Teams though.

Ramhound, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Teams - Problems setting up new Teams - Similar Threads - Microsoft Teams Problems

2. Microsoft Teams connectivity problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Teams connectivity problems: I have been trying to figure out why I have problems with meetings in Teams. On a laptop Toshiba, I have audio calls where someone shares their screen with me. After some time, the audio breaks up and sounds like a bad cell phone call. I don't have any problems seeing the...
  3. Microsoft Teams connectivity problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Teams connectivity problems: I have been trying to figure out why I have problems with meetings in Teams. On a laptop Toshiba, I have audio calls where someone shares their screen with me. After some time, the audio breaks up and sounds like a bad cell phone call. I don't have any problems seeing the...
  4. Microsoft Teams connectivity problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Microsoft teams problem

Microsoft teams problem: Hello Microsoft , Today I wanted just to check on the icon of Microsoft teams in windows 11 and them it showed me like5 errors after when I click next . I will give you a screen shot for that ! I will try fixing it while waiting for you to reply !Kind Regards ,NADIR GUEDDOUD...
  6. Microsoft Teams problems

Microsoft Teams problems: Hi, Please help with these Microsoft Teams problems? I have a Lenovo yoga 510 laptop running windows 10. When I install Microsoft Teams, it comes up with a dialog box saying “loading Microsoft teams”. This goes on forever….an “egg-timer” moving dots thingy running away in...
  7. Microsoft Teams problems

Microsoft Teams problems: Hi, Please help with these Microsoft Teams problems? I have a Lenovo yoga 510 laptop running windows 10. When I install Microsoft Teams, it comes up with a dialog box saying “loading Microsoft teams”. This goes on forever….an “egg-timer” moving dots thingy running away in...
  8. MICROSOFT TEAMS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MICROSOFT TEAMS: Hi, I am using my official email to microsoft and wanted to use MS Teams. Downloaded the Tams app. But after signing in its showing sign up for teams. Then I had signed up for Teams as well and signed in to Teams. still that are asking to sign up or use verification mail. But...
  9. Microsoft Teams

Microsoft Teams: for Microsoft Teams download, is a Laptop considered a Desktop or Mobile? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-teams/3f05781d-c460-48f1-9482-081ee216ee24
  10. Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Teams: My 8 year old daughter's school is using Microsoft teams during the COVID shutdown. They've provided my with her webmail address and instructions on how to launch teams. She is using one of my old laptops which have my Microsoft sign-in; and this appears to be causing a...