Windows 10: microsoft teams profile picture

Discus and support microsoft teams profile picture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; on teams my profile picture says it is blocked and accounts.google is blocked is there a way i can still change my profile picture if so please tell me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mark_mark_, Sep 10, 2021.

1. microsoft teams profile picture

on teams my profile picture says it is blocked and accounts.google is blocked is there a way i can still change my profile picture if so please tell me

:)

mark_mark_, Sep 10, 2021

2. Profile picture

Hi Stanislav,

To better understand the query, please answer the following questions:

1. When you go to settings > Accounts, does all the three pictures appear as the screenshot above?

2. Are those pictures previously used account pictures?

I suggest you to try deleting the old account pictures by following the steps below and check again.

1. Press Windows key + R to open the run command.

2. Copy and paste the following command and press enter:

%appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures

3. If the old account pictures are listed, delete it and restart the computer

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Sep 10, 2021
  3. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Sep 10, 2021
  4. microsoft teams profile picture

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Sep 10, 2021
Thema:

microsoft teams profile picture

1. microsoft teams profile picture - Similar Threads - microsoft teams profile

2. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Profile Picture: I want to change my profile picture but i can’t. I go Settings>Accounts> Your info>Create your picture but i cannot acces the camera and look for one options, i cannot click on them. How can i fix this?...
  3. Profile Picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile Picture: So I was uploading an image and I checked my profile again today and saw it was not uploaded and I was looking at my image and saw nothing wrong with it and was wondering if it was because it has a transparent background or it was something else....
  4. Profile picture not appearing in microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Profile picture not appearing in microsoft store: My profile doesn't appear in microsfot store. How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-picture-not-appearing-in-microsoft-store/7e1a5143-5cfc-4f58-8461-6965dac2c688
  5. Blank profile picture on Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Blank profile picture on Microsoft store: How to fix the blank profile picture in Microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-profile-picture-on-microsoft-store/8e2b19cc-7dfb-407a-a84a-b56e208f3b30
  6. Blank profile picture on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank profile picture on Microsoft store: Since yesterday no profile picture on Microsoft store. I reset, but nothing helped. 180985
  7. profile picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    profile picture: After formatting my device profile picture not appear in account info while it look account sign in & microsoft community online forum . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-picture/5cef6fc7-8aa5-44ad-88c4-25e409fccded
  8. Microsoft account profile picture

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft account profile picture: I changed my Microsoft account profile picture yesterday afternoon, my account is set to sync because before changing my account picture it was the previous one that was synced. So now it’s still the old Microsoft account picture, the store and apps show the new one but the...
  9. Microsoft Account Profile PIcture

Microsoft Account Profile PIcture: Cant find the appropriate category to ask this question so this is where its going... This is probably a dumb question and the answer is going to end up being obvious. I don't want to change my Microsoft Account profile picture. But I can no longer find it on my hard drive....
  10. Profile picture

Profile picture: Hi there i want to know how to lete my photo from the student log in photo that is now showing every time a student users this lap top. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-picture/d8ac5e51-a0c3-42f0-8f1a-fd8e740bc774