Windows 10: Microsoft teams recordings

Discus and support Microsoft teams recordings in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello everyone. We have been added as guest in Microsoft teams by our professors. But we are unable to play the recordings. Recordings are shown in... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MuhammadHuzaifa3, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Microsoft teams recordings

Hello everyone.

We have been added as guest in Microsoft teams by our professors. But we are unable to play the recordings. Recordings are shown in chat but we are unable to play them.

:)

MuhammadHuzaifa3, Jul 9, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jul 9, 2020
  3. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Microsoft teams recordings

Microsoft Step Recorder not working.

Hi Christopher,

Microsoft Steps recorder is limited to
    Windows 7
    and Windows Server 2008 R2. You are facing the above issue due to incompatibility of the program with Windows 10.

Use Steps recorder by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard and type
      Steps recorder
    • Select the top most search result and check if you are able to use the programs.

Write to us with the status of Microsoft Step Recorder not working on the computer in the same post for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft teams recordings

1. Microsoft teams recordings - Similar Threads - Microsoft teams recordings

2. Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Teams: I have a problem and cannot get it fixed. When I am on MT I can hear team members, but nobody hears me when I try to say something on my headset mic. I am in a team to learn, and I can get any attention on this matter. I can use my cell phone to call in and listen to the...
  3. Microsoft teams

Microsoft teams: hello is there anyway to download Microsoft Teams onto a Samsung Smart TV without using an in-between interface like casting. PC, or Laptop.Looking for a direct download.Thanks...
  4. Microsoft teams recording downloads

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft teams recording downloads: Hello , I am having a problem with the downloads of Microsoft teams recordings . when I download the recordings of Microsoft teams I can't watch it completely after downloading it , it's being interrupted and I don't know the reason and I try to download it many times maybe...
  5. New Diagnostic for Microsoft Teams Meeting Recording

in Windows 10 News
    New Diagnostic for Microsoft Teams Meeting Recording: Hi Teams Community,As you may have heard, Microsoft Teams usage is up, WAY up and we recently announced a new "daily collaboration minutes" metric. To quote: "This quarter, Microsoft 365 users around the world generated more than 30 billion collaboration minutes in a single...
  6. Teams recording

Teams recording: is it possible to stop the recording of a meeting class in Teams and resume it after a while e.g. coffee break? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teams-recording/15558f16-92d1-4672-b32c-190020475da8
  7. MICROSOFT TEAMS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MICROSOFT TEAMS: Hi, I am using my official email to microsoft and wanted to use MS Teams. Downloaded the Tams app. But after signing in its showing sign up for teams. Then I had signed up for Teams as well and signed in to Teams. still that are asking to sign up or use verification mail. But...
  8. Microsoft Teams

Microsoft Teams: for Microsoft Teams download, is a Laptop considered a Desktop or Mobile? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-teams/3f05781d-c460-48f1-9482-081ee216ee24
  9. Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Teams: My 8 year old daughter's school is using Microsoft teams during the COVID shutdown. They've provided my with her webmail address and instructions on how to launch teams. She is using one of my old laptops which have my Microsoft sign-in; and this appears to be causing a...
  10. Voice recorder issue when recording Microsoft Teams meeting calls

Voice recorder issue when recording Microsoft Teams meeting calls: Hi, I try to use voice recorder in my Windows 10 laptop and sometimes need to record lectures/ talks to transcribe later can't type as fast as speakers talk esp in long presentations. The meetings usually happen via Microsoft Teams. However, when i play it back, only my...