Windows 10: Microsoft Teams Rooms update 4.0.76.0 going live today

Discus and support Microsoft Teams Rooms update 4.0.76.0 going live today in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Teams Rooms update 4.0.76.0 is scheduled to go live today. As with previous releases, we'll start off by making the update available to 10%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Teams Rooms update 4.0.76.0 going live today

Source: Microsoft Teams Rooms update 4.0.76.0 going live today - Microsoft Tech Community - 360146

:)

Brink, Mar 4, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Mar 4, 2019
  3. Pinscher Win User
    Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, Mar 4, 2019
  4. malware Win User

Intel Core 2 Duo E8400/E8500 and Xeon E3110 Moving to E-0 Stepping Next Month

After moving all 45nm Xeon DP quad core processors from the C-O to the E-0 stepping, Intel announced today that three more 45nm processors will also be upgraded to E-0. The two desktop Core 2 Duo E8400 and E8500 plus the server Xeon E3110 CPUs will all be updated to the E-0 stepping next month. Changes that will come with the E-0 stepping include:

• - CPUID will change from 0x10676 to 0x1067A
      - Power Status Indicator (PSI) is supported
      - PECI implementation change
      - New instructions added - XSAVE/XRSTOR
      - New ISA extension for save/restoring context of x87, SSE, and future processor state
      - New feature added - ACNT2
      - Improved mechanism for determining processor utilization. To be used for more efficient P-state determination.
      - Package change to Halide free package
    The E-0 processors will not require any BIOS updates. They'll be easily recognisable by the new sSpec numbers: SLB9J for E8400, SLB9K for E8500 and SLB9C for E3110.

Source: TechConnect Magazine, HARDSPELL

malware, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Teams Rooms update 4.0.76.0 going live today - Similar Threads - Microsoft Teams Rooms

2. PCI Slot 0 PCI bus 99, device 4, function 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI Slot 0 PCI bus 99, device 4, function 0: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Properties General TabThis device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 The specified request is not a valid operation for the target device. PCI-to-PCI Bridge Properties Details & Events...
  3. PCI Slot 0 PCI bus 99, device 4, function 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PCI Slot 0 PCI bus 99, device 4, function 0: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Properties General TabThis device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 The specified request is not a valid operation for the target device. PCI-to-PCI Bridge Properties Details & Events...
  4. Update stuck on 0%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update stuck on 0%: I just updated my windows 10 laptop and right it’s “cleaning up”. It’s stuck on 0%. Someone please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-stuck-on-0/9c052ff1-e8da-44ec-a07b-4f3a815d0617
  5. Breakout rooms available today in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    Breakout rooms available today in Microsoft Teams: Creating meaningful connection can be difficult in larger group settings. Breakout rooms allow organizers to divide the meeting into sub-groups to facilitate discussions and brainstorming sessions. We are excited to announce that breakout rooms will be available today in...
  6. Microsoft Teams Rooms May 2020 update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams Rooms May 2020 update: The impact of COVID-19 has dramatically changed how we work today, with a monumental number of organizations working from home. While physical meeting rooms may not be a focal point for many right now, there are still organizations and industries whose essential workers...
  7. internet going to 0/bps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet going to 0/bps: everytime i download something off my browser it starts off with my normal internet speed which is about 3mbps or more but then as the download lengthens it slows down and eventually go to 0/bps and sometimes stops and never goes up again. i've tried fixing it but non of the...
  8. Srttrial.txt 0×0 error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Srttrial.txt 0×0 error: When i go advanced settings and repair windows from loadind i get this error..and when i open the file it says hdd errors 0×0 long page..how i fix that?i tried to put every command in cmd doesnt help..and tried many youtube guides ..i thought the prob was on hdd so i bought...
  9. windows live mail 0

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows live mail 0: I am getting ��&#0 in windows live mail after having received an automatic update last night https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-0/7a3ecffe-a12e-4225-a5db-f762fe33b9f8
  10. New Microsoft Teams Rooms July Update 4.0.105.0

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Teams Rooms July Update 4.0.105.0: Microsoft Teams Room app update 4.0.105.0 is now rolled out via Windows store. This app update includes various client and service features for Microsoft Teams Room devices. App rebranding to Microsoft Teams Room Skype Room System V2 app is now rebranded to “Microsoft Teams...