Windows 10: Microsoft Teams Screen Sharing not working

Discus and support Microsoft Teams Screen Sharing not working in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]If Microsoft Teams Screen Sharing is not working then this post is sure to help you. Microsoft Teams is an online workspace that allows people to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 28, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

Microsoft Teams Screen Sharing not working

Microsoft Teams Screen Sharing not working [​IMG]
    If Microsoft Teams Screen Sharing is not working then this post is sure to help you. Microsoft Teams is an online workspace that allows people to hold meetings, share ideas and content. But users have recently complained that screen sharing is not working on Microsoft Teams. Fortunately, you can follow the suggestions mentioned in this post […]

This article Microsoft Teams Screen Sharing not working first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 28, 2023

2. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Apr 28, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Shared tasks from Microsoft Teams for personal use are now in To Do

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...o/ba-p/2904552

Brink, Apr 28, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Teams app update released for Android and iOS - June 21

Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether youre sprinting towards a deadline or sharing your next big idea, Teams can help you achieve more.

Microsoft Teams version 1416/1.0.0.2021074803 for Android

WHAT'S NEW

• Attendees join webinars from their phone or tablet
    • All meetings (even appointments) are automatically online meetings so you can quickly share a link to the meeting

Source and download: Microsoft Teams - Apps on Google Play

Microsoft Teams version 3.9.0 for iOS

WHAT'S NEW

• Search for a message and choose to order the results by relevance or recency
    • Get suggestions as you type a search term along with top hits for your search results to quickly find what you're looking for
    • View attachments and suggested related files in the details tab of a meeting

Source and download: Microsoft Teams on the App Store

Brink, Apr 28, 2023
Thema:

1. Microsoft Teams Screen Sharing not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Teams Screen

2. Activation of Microsoft Teams for Shared Mailbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation of Microsoft Teams for Shared Mailbox: We have one Shared account in our organization for reception desk and we need to activate Microsoft teams for reception so is it possible to provide the O365 E3 license shared mailbox, and simultaneously activate Microsoft teams....
  3. Activation of Microsoft Teams for Shared Mailbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation of Microsoft Teams for Shared Mailbox: We have one Shared account in our organization for reception desk and we need to activate Microsoft teams for reception so is it possible to provide the O365 E3 license shared mailbox, and simultaneously activate Microsoft teams....
  4. BSOD when screen sharing in Teams/Google Meet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when screen sharing in Teams/Google Meet: Hello I've not been able to use Microsoft Teams or Google Meet for my meetings when I start to screen share. I've tested it out and what I found is that I am not able to connect my Bluetooth headphones to my PC while I screen share. Once I start to screen share with my...
  5. Microsoft Team Screen sharing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Team Screen sharing: Hello everyone, Im working with a support team currently and ever since this pandemic, majority of staff are working from home. As im working for a financial company, every month our laptop have to be patch to latest windows update for security reason, and for some reason,...
  6. Camera on Teams freezes after sharing screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera on Teams freezes after sharing screen: Hi my plug-in camera has started freezing whilst using Teams after I have shared my screen. So I will be having a meeting, then share my screen to show a document, but when I stop sharing - my camera freezes. Then the subsequent session I will have on Teams without...
  7. Microsoft Teams not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Teams not working: When I double click Teams shortcut, the error message it give is - ' The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142. Click OK to close the application.' However if I right click Teams shortcut in the Windows taskbar and open setting or sign out , the teams app...
  8. microsoft teams webcam not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft teams webcam not working: Yesterday the 23rd of June I was having a school meeting as I was going to on the camera when suddenly it said "No available camera found" this problem was in the camera also.I cannot on the camera as it is stuck zoom and other meetings have access to the camera I need the...
  9. Camera not working with Microsoft Teams

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Camera not working with Microsoft Teams: Hi I'm trying to get my camera to work with Microsoft Teams without success. I've checked my laptop's privacy settings and allowed apps to access my camera. Under the 'Choose which Microsoft Store apps can access you camera" however, Microsoft Teams is not listed. Can...
  10. Disable file sharing in teams

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Disable file sharing in teams: Hi My question is how do i disable file sharing in teams? No upload etc 150019