Windows 10: Microsoft Teams Sound Output Quality

Discus and support Microsoft Teams Sound Output Quality in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey Everyone! Need a little insight here. Hoping someone can help. Every sound app, web app, collaboration app, we launch in Windows 10 Enterprise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Macphobic, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Macphobic Win User

Microsoft Teams Sound Output Quality

Hey Everyone!

Need a little insight here. Hoping someone can help. Every sound app, web app, collaboration app, we launch in Windows 10 Enterprise that supports some kind of sound output sounds great! Nice and loud! Microsoft Teams is the only application with poor sound output quality. Really hard to hear folks talking. Even though every sound setting/driver is set all the way to 10. Wondering if we're missing something some where. Realtek driver on a Dell 5510. WinVer 1909. Teams version 1.3.00.28779 64-bit.

:)

Macphobic, Dec 23, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Dec 23, 2020
  3. Smittychat., Dec 23, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Microsoft Teams Sound Output Quality :p

cadaveca, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Teams Sound Output Quality - Similar Threads - Microsoft Teams Sound

2. sound quality

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sound quality: When I'm on a zoom meeting the sound is garbled like it is under water. This is true for both what I hear and what the other people hear when I talk. Is there something I can do to correct this?...
  3. no sound output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no sound output: Hello, I just noticed that I have no sound output from my speakers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-output/aa0543cf-7e4e-420b-beea-c4c424a08bd3
  4. Sound Quality Drop After using HDMI Output

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound Quality Drop After using HDMI Output: Not sure why or what is happening but I have noticed that after using an HDMI out the quality of sound accross the board on my laptop is very bad. bass becomes distorted and becomes very "tinny". I have to shut down the laptop and keep it off for a minute. only after that...
  5. Sound output

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound output: My sound stopped and system cannot find the Realtek audio output so I can enable it. Microphone input is visible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-output/a2d0aa78-30f1-49bc-a175-884d7d409a2f
  6. No Sound Output

No Sound Output: Hi, I've been experiencing sound issues with my ASUS laptop on Windows 10. Everytime I plug in an earphone or speaker via the audio jack, the computer detects and asks what I've just plugged in but upon selecting the device, there is no sound output. Music continues to play...
  7. SOUND QUALITY

in Windows 10 Customization
    SOUND QUALITY: Until this week I have been able to set my Soundblaster audio device to sample at 96kb, 24 bit. Now it is limited to 48k, 16 bit. My internal sound card can do the higher rate....
  8. sound quality

sound quality: So I have recently updated from win 8.1 pro to win10 pro..... The sound quality in win 8.1pro was very nice an the bass were goo n my headphones ....but after i updated to win 10 pro the quality is bad ....pls help...
  9. Sound quality

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound quality: I used to be able to change the sound quality on my computer, but after installing this version of windows, the option to change the sound quality seems to be greyed out. Is it possible to get the option to change the sound quality back again? 111777
  10. Sound Quality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Quality: Sorry I am late in replying. I had a look through sound packages available and bought a Creative Labs 2.1 system, the improvement is quite a mark up. It was about £55. I knew about enhancements, they are built into windows control panel/sound. Realtek sound drivers are always...