Windows 10: Microsoft Teams users now able to add Yammer tab to Teams channel

Discus and support Microsoft Teams users now able to add Yammer tab to Teams channel in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Starting today, Microsoft Teams users will be able to add a Yammer tab to their Teams channel that loads a specified group or topic feed from Yammer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Teams users now able to add Yammer tab to Teams channel

Source: Yammer Microsoft Teams: Ideas for using the Yammer tab in Teams - Microsoft Tech Community - 360170

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Mar 6, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Windows Phone apps Skype for Business, Teams, and Yammer discontinued

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...s-and-yammer-a

Brink, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Ramhound Win User
    Disable Toast Notifications for Microsoft Teams

It appears what you want will not be possible.

Based on, Notifications in MS Teams, the following is true.

The user concluded the following:

So it appears that toast notifications for Microsoft Teams cannot be disabled, still keep the taskbar icon flashing. It's possible the toast notifications still appearing, in the Activity Center even after they are turned off for all applications, is actually a bug with Microsoft Teams though.

Ramhound, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Teams PWA preview available for Windows 10 S devices

Source: Build and manage tailored apps for the enterprise using the Teams developer platform - Microsoft Tech Community - 190580

Download: Microsoft Teams app| Microsoft Store

Brink, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Teams users now able to add Yammer tab to Teams channel - Similar Threads - Microsoft Teams users

2. Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Teams: I have a problem and cannot get it fixed. When I am on MT I can hear team members, but nobody hears me when I try to say something on my headset mic. I am in a team to learn, and I can get any attention on this matter. I can use my cell phone to call in and listen to the...
  3. Microsoft teams

Microsoft teams: hello is there anyway to download Microsoft Teams onto a Samsung Smart TV without using an in-between interface like casting. PC, or Laptop.Looking for a direct download.Thanks...
  4. 2nd audio channel with Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2nd audio channel with Teams: I use a Behringer UMC404HD mixer for audio on my PC. I have a mic plugged into channel 1, and it works with all apps, including Teams and Skype. However, if I plug a mic into channel 2, it does not work with either Skype or Teams. It does work with everything else Zoom,...
  5. Notifications from Yammer communities now available in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    Notifications from Yammer communities now available in Microsoft Teams: Today we’re announcing the rollout of notifications from Yammer communities in Microsoft Teams. With millions of employees working remotely or in hybrid environments, it’s more important than ever for employees to feel connected. Teams makes it easier...
  6. MICROSOFT TEAMS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MICROSOFT TEAMS: Hi, I am using my official email to microsoft and wanted to use MS Teams. Downloaded the Tams app. But after signing in its showing sign up for teams. Then I had signed up for Teams as well and signed in to Teams. still that are asking to sign up or use verification mail. But...
  7. Microsoft Teams

Microsoft Teams: for Microsoft Teams download, is a Laptop considered a Desktop or Mobile? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-teams/3f05781d-c460-48f1-9482-081ee216ee24
  8. Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Teams: My 8 year old daughter's school is using Microsoft teams during the COVID shutdown. They've provided my with her webmail address and instructions on how to launch teams. She is using one of my old laptops which have my Microsoft sign-in; and this appears to be causing a...
  9. Microsoft Teams is now available on Linux

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams is now available on Linux: Starting today, Microsoft Teams is available for Linux users in public preview, enabling high quality collaboration experiences for the open source community at work and in educational institutions. Users can download the native Linux packages in .deb and .rpm formats here....
  10. Microsoft Teams adds guest access

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams adds guest access: Since Microsoft Teams became generally available six months ago, more than 125,000 organizations have discovered how teamwork comes to life in Teams. Today, Teams is getting even better with the rollout of guest access to all Office 365 commercial and education customers. Now...