Windows 10: microsoft teams webcam not working

Discus and support microsoft teams webcam not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Yesterday the 23rd of June I was having a school meeting as I was going to on the camera when suddenly it said "No available camera found" this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rivith Uyangoda, Jun 23, 2020.

1. microsoft teams webcam not working

Yesterday the 23rd of June I was having a school meeting as I was going to on the camera when suddenly it said "No available camera found" this problem was in the camera also.I cannot on the camera as it is stuck zoom and other meetings have access to the camera I need the video a lot .

Thanks

Rivith Uyangoda

:)

Rivith Uyangoda, Jun 23, 2020

2. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    Webcam not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue can occur if the camera drivers are not up-to date, your anti-virus may be blocking the camera, or camera app is not installed properly. I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article:
    Camera does not work in Windows 10. You can also refer to the suggestion on HP article:
    HP PCs - Webcam Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8).

If you need any further assistance, please write back with the following information:

1. What happens when you are trying to access Camera app?
    2. What is the exact error message you are getting?
    3. What is version of Windows 10 that is installed on your device?
    4. Are you using an external webcam? If yes, please help us with the make and model of the webcam.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Jun 23, 2020
  4. microsoft teams webcam not working

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

microsoft teams webcam not working

1. microsoft teams webcam not working - Similar Threads - microsoft teams webcam

2. webcam and Teams not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    webcam and Teams not working: the webcam does not work on my asus laptop, uninstalled and did the scan for harware changes and now it shows USB video devise, but still does no work, and I don't have a USB camera, it's built in, windows 8, any way to fix it? also teams will not download, can use web...
  3. webcam and Teams not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    webcam and Teams not working: the webcam does not work on my asus laptop, uninstalled and did the scan for harware changes and now it shows USB video devise, but still does no work, and I don't have a USB camera, it's built in, windows 8, any way to fix it? also teams will not download, can use web...
  4. My webcam only works on microsoft teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My webcam only works on microsoft teams: Hi, I've been trying to make my built-in webcam work in several apps in the past days even windows camera after reinstalling windows earlier but I was unsuccessful. I did all that was reported in previous threads such as reinstalling drivers, changing options in...
  5. Microsoft Teams not working

Microsoft Teams not working: When I double click Teams shortcut, the error message it give is - ' The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142. Click OK to close the application.' However if I right click Teams shortcut in the Windows taskbar and open setting or sign out , the teams app...
  6. My Webcam is not working with Microsoft Teams

My Webcam is not working with Microsoft Teams: My Webcam is not working with Microsoft Teams. When I start a Microsoft Teams meeting the Webcam light switches on but the window showing the picture remains blank I have uninstalled the Webcam driver and re-installed it. My Microsoft Webcam Apps works fine. Skype...
  7. Webcam - not working with Mircosoft Apps - teams/skype/camera

Webcam - not working with Mircosoft Apps - teams/skype/camera: I can see the camera HP Webcam HD2300 in the device manager. the software is up to date. When I open zoom settings the camera is working. However, when I make zoom calls the camera is not working. This started happening yesterday in Teams and it affects everything. I...
  8. WebCam doen't work in Teams but in Zoom application does.

WebCam doen't work in Teams but in Zoom application does.: Hi I have Windows 10 Pro with all update also drivers. I have installed an usb WebCam and Windows 10 shows it in Settings --> Bluetooth & other devices. The WebCam also appears in the Control Panel --> Device Manager under the label Imaging Devices. The Microphone of the...
  9. My integrated webcam works in Skype but Microsoft teams does not seem to recognise it

My integrated webcam works in Skype but Microsoft teams does not seem to recognise it: I have a windows 10 system on a 2018 HP Pavilion laptop with all updates downloaded. Drivers have been updated. All privacy settings have been checked and access for apps to the webcam is granted. My webcam comes on and is able to be used with Skype but not teams. Please...
  10. Microsoft teams cannot use the webcam but Skype can

Microsoft teams cannot use the webcam but Skype can: I tried everything to be found in the web but it didn't resolve the issue. BTW, my computer is a Dell Inspiron of 2019 Oct Make with integrated webcam....