Windows 10: Microsoft teams.... why why why?

Discus and support Microsoft teams.... why why why? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why in the world does Microsoft Teams start with windows? Who was the brilliant genius that thought everyone that uses Office 360 uses Microsoft Teams?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kbass, Sep 2, 2019.

1. kbass Win User

Microsoft teams.... why why why?

Why in the world does Microsoft Teams start with windows? Who was the brilliant genius that thought everyone that uses Office 360 uses Microsoft Teams? Can I get that person's email so I can tell them what a stupid idea it was? Anyone with the ability to double click can open a program.... isn't that enough?

:)

kbass, Sep 2, 2019

2. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Christoph Win User

Christoph, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft teams.... why why why? - Similar Threads - Microsoft teams why

2. why microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why microsoft?: microsofts quiz on bald eagles says why do bald eagles have white heads and tails, the answer that i found on google after the quiz was for camouflage, but microsofts quiz says it's cuz of maturity. why?...
  3. why microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why microsoft?: microsofts quiz on bald eagles says why do bald eagles have white heads and tails, the answer that i found on google after the quiz was for camouflage, but microsofts quiz says it's cuz of maturity. why?...
  4. Why is Microsoft ****?

Why is Microsoft ****?: Vote now!Option 1:Microsoft is bad at everything they try to do. The only reason they are able to survive is by abusing their ignorant users who don't realize how badly they're getting screwed.Option 2:Microsoft is based on stolen IP and has been since the beginning. They...
  5. Why doesnt microsoft have a support team or number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesnt microsoft have a support team or number?: I have been trying to access my one drive, I paid & still cant access it. HELPPPPP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-microsoft-have-a-support-team-or-number/5498a130-9ec4-423a-be17-6e5dff3ff5ee
  6. Why doesnt microsoft have a support team or number?

Why doesnt microsoft have a support team or number?: I have been trying to access my one drive, I paid & still cant access it. HELPPPPP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-microsoft-have-a-support-team-or-number/5498a130-9ec4-423a-be17-6e5dff3ff5ee
  7. Microsoft... WHY?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft... WHY?: I have 2 laptops, one is an old and low end laptop, and other is modern and good laptop. This post of about my old laptop. 7 years ago when Windows 10 was released and I had bought this laptop, now I don't really remember the experience, but all I know that is was very...
  8. Why is the text faint on websites and teams?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is the text faint on websites and teams?: [ATTACH]Im having an issue where this is what is happening to me when i go on websites or use teams it only happens on some websites and teams i have tried to fix this problem with clear type update drivers and fonts and none of it has worked do you know how to fix this?...
  9. Why Microsoft Support team is so Bad?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why Microsoft Support team is so Bad?: Hi, I wont go much in detail but can anyone tell me if there is a better way of contacting Microsoft? About 2 weeks ago i had a problem with my Windows 10 laptop and when i reached out to Microsoft support all i got is even more problems without fixing the one i had...
  10. Why, Microsoft, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why, Microsoft, why?: Ok, first Microsoft decided to no longer support nor allow use on Windows any of its great Flight Simulator products when Windows 7 came out (despite all the money I paid then for the products over the years) now with Windows 10, my last vestige of solitude and stress relief...