Windows 10: Microsoft Teams

Discus and support Microsoft Teams in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every time I open my laptop it runs Microsoft Teams and it pops up. I don't want to open Microsoft Teams every time I use my laptop, how do I stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sofia02323, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Microsoft Teams

Every time I open my laptop it runs Microsoft Teams and it pops up.

I don't want to open Microsoft Teams every time I use my laptop, how do I stop this?

:)

Sofia02323, Aug 30, 2019

2. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Christoph Win User

Microsoft Teams

Christoph, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Teams

1. Microsoft Teams - Similar Threads - Microsoft Teams

2. Unable to recieve a response/update from the Microsoft Account Reinstatement Team

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to recieve a response/update from the Microsoft Account Reinstatement Team: I sent a request to have my account reinstated on the 15th August. Despite chasing up 5/6 times over this period and recieving various diffrent responses, i've made no progress with actually getting an upodate on the request. I'm not sure why i've been blocked, why it's...
  3. Email from Microsoft account team - legit or phishing?

Email from Microsoft account team - legit or phishing?: I am receiving the following email and fear it is phishing? It said the email is from Microsoft account team <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>. Is it a legit email from microsoft? It wants me to click a box to review and release messages: Microsoft has...
  4. Microsoft teams.... why why why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft teams.... why why why?: Why in the world does Microsoft Teams start with windows? Who was the brilliant genius that thought everyone that uses Office 360 uses Microsoft Teams? Can I get that person's email so I can tell them what a stupid idea it was? Anyone with the ability to double click can open...
  5. Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Teams: How can I disable Microsoft Teams from automatically starting? Thanks, cterry_2044 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-teams/a268073a-7d33-4d3e-91d5-18d213a0452f
  6. What is New in Microsoft Teams for August 2019

in Windows 10 News
    What is New in Microsoft Teams for August 2019: In August, we saw updates in Teams that help improve your personal productivity experience, as well as several updates that help Teams of all kinds have effective calls and meetings. Read on for a round-up of exciting features that have launched in Teams over the past month....
  7. MICROSOFT TEAMS

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    MICROSOFT TEAMS: How many times do I need to uninstall this application? I didn't ask for it and am not interested in it. I am so over Apps being automatically added to my computer taking up space and running in the background....
  8. Microsoft Teams Keeps Re-Installing Itself On My PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Teams Keeps Re-Installing Itself On My PC: Basically the subject, ever since my computer got a Windows 10 update Microsoft Teams keeps re-installing itself. I have uninstalled it probably 10 times now and after every reboot its back. This is my personal PC and I have no use for the program and want it gone. I have...
  9. A Microsoft Support Team Call

A Microsoft Support Team Call: We had a phone call in our answering machine saying it was from Microsoft support team and they'll charge $299.90 from our bank account. They left the phone # to call. Should we ignore the call and delete the message?...
  10. Microsoft Teams automatically reinstall itself.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Teams automatically reinstall itself.: Stop adverting and auto installing microsoft product. i paid for windows. it's really freaking annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-teams-automatically-reinstall-itself/282b995c-e0cb-46a1-b539-d5d55c64d42b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft teams install for all users