Windows 10: Microsoft Teams

Discus and support Microsoft Teams in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to use Microsoft teams and my volume does not work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jacob Avelino, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Microsoft Teams

I am trying to use Microsoft teams and my volume does not work.

:)

Jacob Avelino, Mar 18, 2020

2. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Christoph Win User

Microsoft Teams

Christoph, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Teams

1. Microsoft Teams - Similar Threads - Microsoft Teams

2. Video-Call/Meeting Error - Microsoft Teams.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video-Call/Meeting Error - Microsoft Teams.: Hi. I work as an IT-support for a company and we have a couple of cases involving a Camera not working in Video-call and meetings in Microsoft Teams. The user can see themselves but the other people in the call cant. The built in Camera is in perfect shape and works on other...
  3. Microsoft teams cannot use the webcam but Skype can

Microsoft teams cannot use the webcam but Skype can: I tried everything to be found in the web but it didn't resolve the issue. BTW, my computer is a Dell Inspiron of 2019 Oct Make with integrated webcam....
  4. How remove Microsoft Teams when there isn't any listing in App & featu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How remove Microsoft Teams when there isn't any listing in App & featu: I have installed Microsoft Teams and made a lot of mistakes. So I would like to uninstall it and try again. The problem is that there is no Teams in App & Features or in Control Panel. Any ideas on how to get rid of it? // Anders Windows 10 Home, v1909 153295
  5. Improved Microsoft Teams meeting experience on Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Improved Microsoft Teams meeting experience on Surface Hub: We are working closely with the Microsoft Teams product group to continuously improve the meeting and collaboration experiences on Surface Hub.On March 30, we are updating the Microsoft Teams app on Surface Hub. This update brings fixes and quality improvements based on the...
  6. Razer Kiyo not working in microsoft teams

Razer Kiyo not working in microsoft teams: When I switch from my laptops native camera to my razer kiyo webcam in Microsoft teams I get the following error across the top of the teams screen: Video isn't workingWe couldn't use your webcam for video. I have made sure I have all windows updates installed and also all...
  7. Integrated Camera not working in Microsoft Teams

Integrated Camera not working in Microsoft Teams: Hi I'm running a Dell XPS laptop and my integrated camera is no longer working within Teams. I have tried all the recommend fixes located on the following link. But none of them has resolved the issue. The integrated camera works perfectly when using Skype for Business....
  8. New Microsoft Teams app 2.0.5 version released for iOS - March 27

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Teams app 2.0.5 version released for iOS - March 27: Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether you’re sprinting towards a deadline or sharing...
  9. Contact Microsoft photo team

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact Microsoft photo team: Hello! I would like to contact the Microsoft photo team . I would like to create add-ons to add more effects to the effects library. I'm an experienced developer but would rather work with Microsoft photo team rather than hack my own solution. Please help!!!...
  10. Can I use my phone as web cam in Microsoft teams? If yes, how do I do it?

Can I use my phone as web cam in Microsoft teams? If yes, how do I do it?: Thats it. The entire question stands in the title https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-my-phone-as-web-cam-in-microsoft-teams/1d6d93a2-b6e5-4d1a-97ef-a0dd045fa03d