Windows 10: Microsoft Teams

Discus and support Microsoft Teams in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My 8 year old daughter's school is using Microsoft teams during the COVID shutdown. They've provided my with her webmail address and instructions on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Allen Milner, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Microsoft Teams

My 8 year old daughter's school is using Microsoft teams during the COVID shutdown. They've provided my with her webmail address and instructions on how to launch teams. She is using one of my old laptops which have my Microsoft sign-in; and this appears to be causing a problem because when teams launched it seems to default to my profile and so she is unable to access her specific calendar and lesson.

:)

Allen Milner, Apr 13, 2020

2. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Apr 13, 2020
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Apr 13, 2020
  4. Christoph Win User

Microsoft Teams

Christoph, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Teams

1. Microsoft Teams - Similar Threads - Microsoft Teams

2. Teams is preventing me from saving my bitlocker Keys to my Microsoft account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Teams is preventing me from saving my bitlocker Keys to my Microsoft account.: Hi,I have a personal laptop which has Teams installed.During the Teams installation/login, I made sure uncheck the box that allows my organization to manage my device.Today, I was managing my bitlocker keys and noticed this laptop has an option I have never seen before - save...
  3. microsoft teams profile picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft teams profile picture: on teams my profile picture says it is blocked and accounts.google is blocked is there a way i can still change my profile picture if so please tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-teams-profile-picture/1aa6481b-51c3-4464-b950-79704821239f
  4. A Microsoft Teams ad caused Windows 11 Insider systems to hang

in Windows 10 News
    A Microsoft Teams ad caused Windows 11 Insider systems to hang: When Microsoft revealed that upcoming Windows 11 Insider builds were not exactly as stable as previous builds some time ago, it probably did not have this week's Windows 11 stability issues in mind. Released on September 2, 2021, the latest Insider Builds for the Dev and...
  5. Microsoft Team - Error 42b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Team - Error 42b: Hi guys, I want to ask a question that. I cannot sign in microsoft team displays this error code 42b. I currently use window 10. I have tried on microsoft team website but it failed and displayed 2 certificates to choose. Is there anyone meet this issues before. Please help...
  6. HOW TO REMOVE CORTANA ON TEAMS, DESKTOP AND HER DAILY BRIEFINGS??? MICROSOFT PLEASE STOP...

in Cortana
    HOW TO REMOVE CORTANA ON TEAMS, DESKTOP AND HER DAILY BRIEFINGS??? MICROSOFT PLEASE STOP...: The daily briefings and any email I get from Cortana are a mess. They are annoying and clog up my inbox. I find typos and misspellings in other "Cortana" emails. Cortana in both Teams and my Desktop pop up when I don't want them. She's worthless on desktop. Ever tried the...
  7. I can't login to Microsoft account, Teams, Office Apps etc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't login to Microsoft account, Teams, Office Apps etc: HeySo recently I updated my pc from Windows 7 to Windows 10 because I thought it was time to do it. On Windows 7 all my apps worked properly but now I'm facing several issues.When I try to login to Microsoft account it says that something went wrong and I tried everything I...
  8. Mic only works on Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic only works on Microsoft Teams: Hi!My Windows 10 was automatically updated and since then my mic won't work on Google Meet, or for recording videos using the camera on my laptop. The only app where my mic works is Microsoft Teams.Can anyone help me fix this, please?...
  9. Notification to get Microsoft Teams won't stop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification to get Microsoft Teams won't stop.: Notifications for Microsoft Teams does not stop. It keeps complaining. Does not take no Thanks for an answer.* Original title: Notifications https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-to-get-microsoft-teams-wont-stop/9df864ab-3f81-46c2-aac0-aa166ac2adf1
  10. Our first look at new Microsoft Teams for Windows 10 and Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Our first look at new Microsoft Teams for Windows 10 and Windows 11: Microsoft has been working on a redesigned version of Microsoft Teams for Windows 10 and Windows 11. Unlike the current desktop client, Microsoft Teams 2.0 is moving from the Electron to Edge Webview 2 and switching to React.js (open-source front-end JavaScript library) from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft teams works on my phone but not my laptop

2. lenovo laptop and microsoft teams