Windows 10: Microsoft Teams

Discus and support Microsoft Teams in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have downloaded Teams but everytime I try to open it I get the installer box. How do I get into it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PeterSmithXX, May 14, 2020.

1. Microsoft Teams

I have downloaded Teams but everytime I try to open it I get the installer box.

How do I get into it?

:)

PeterSmithXX, May 14, 2020

2. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, May 14, 2020
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, May 14, 2020
  4. Christoph Win User

Microsoft Teams

Christoph, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Teams

1. Microsoft Teams - Similar Threads - Microsoft Teams

2. Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....: Here are these pictures, notification doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-team-notification-is-inactive/f3e087b2-5f7d-4230-a73b-0eaedbd25b15
  3. Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....: Here are these pictures, notification doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-team-notification-is-inactive/f3e087b2-5f7d-4230-a73b-0eaedbd25b15
  4. Unknown device took over my Microsoft Teams meeting

Unknown device took over my Microsoft Teams meeting: Hello there Yesterday I joined a Microsoft teams meeting using my MacBook. An hour into the meeting, I was “kicked out” as the meeting my log in was transferred to another device.I had all my other devices with me my mobile phone of which Teams was on offload mode on it hence...
  5. Unknown device took over my Microsoft Teams meeting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown device took over my Microsoft Teams meeting: Hello there Yesterday I joined a Microsoft teams meeting using my MacBook. An hour into the meeting, I was “kicked out” as the meeting my log in was transferred to another device.I had all my other devices with me my mobile phone of which Teams was on offload mode on it hence...
  6. Unknown device took over my Microsoft Teams meeting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I need a phone number to give Microsoft all 40 names of the support team at 1-866-425-9799,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need a phone number to give Microsoft all 40 names of the support team at 1-866-425-9799,...: I wonder is anyone can answer my question above? All of my calls started just after 8:00 am on April 3rd and the last try was made a few minutes before 1:30 pm today. It isn't very helpful and I have been getting this same treatment for 20 days. There are a lot of additions...
  8. A request to microsoft team and owners to make new windows phone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A request to microsoft team and owners to make new windows phone.: I request to make new windows phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-request-to-microsoft-team-and-owners-to-make-new/04611437-6f4e-45d9-8a64-39bed356b4ff
  9. A request to microsoft team and owners to make new windows phone.

A request to microsoft team and owners to make new windows phone.: I request to make new windows phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-request-to-microsoft-team-and-owners-to-make-new/04611437-6f4e-45d9-8a64-39bed356b4ff
  10. A request to microsoft team and owners.

A request to microsoft team and owners.: I want to talk about new windows phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-request-to-microsoft-team-and-owners/04611437-6f4e-45d9-8a64-39bed356b4ff