Windows 10: Microsoft Techs F**ked up my computer and then was no help

Discus and support Microsoft Techs F**ked up my computer and then was no help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So what started out as needing help with an upgrade that wasn't taking at 11am ended up with my whole computer wiped clean and no one can help. 5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RWilson1985, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Microsoft Techs F**ked up my computer and then was no help

So what started out as needing help with an upgrade that wasn't taking at 11am ended up with my whole computer wiped clean and no one can help.

5 different ways & 5 different techs - which none work.

1 managed to wipe my computer clean and no operating system.

After customer service told me that I needed a level 2 tech now 8:30 pm but she was only able to transfer me to a level 1. I had to start over again and by the time the lvl 1 tech agreed I needed a lvl 2 there were none to speak to. I asked why there weren't a lvl 2 tech available and she had to speak with her manager. When I asked if I could speak with the manager that she just spoke to I was denied. She did suggest I take my computer to a Microsoft store 2 hours away from me but when I asked if they would reimburse me she didn't response.

Don't call their techs, they don't know what they are doing and will **** up your computer and after they **** up they won't fix it.

I now have to wait 5 days for a level 2 to call to install an operating system to a computer that wasnt taking it when the lvl 1 tried.

:)

RWilson1985, Oct 20, 2020

2. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Microsoft Techs F**ked up my computer and then was no help partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Microsoft Techs F**ked up my computer and then was no help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Techs F**ked up my computer and then was no help

1. Microsoft Techs F**ked up my computer and then was no help - Similar Threads - Microsoft Techs F**ked

2. Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...: Ok I need speech to search on my computer as I'm having eye surgery soon. A Microsoft tech went on my computer and tried to fix my microphone. Ever since then I havn't been able to use the settings app and my Microphone does not work. I'm not good with computers! can someone...
  3. Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...: Ok I need speech to search on my computer as I'm having eye surgery soon. A Microsoft tech went on my computer and tried to fix my microphone. Ever since then I havn't been able to use the settings app and my Microphone does not work. I'm not good with computers! can someone...
  4. Microsoft tech went on my computer to help with my Microphone. he got it working but as...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Tech Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tech Help!: I currently have an Alienware PC. Recently, it worked perfect. Now, when I start it up, the only thing I see is the logo and the “loading circle.” After a few seconds, it says press a key to do a disk check. No matter what I do, around 20 seconds later, a black screen...
  6. Microsoft support tech messed up my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft support tech messed up my PC: I have a brand-new PC. I have been having issues connecting my wireless headphones and all of my research and support knowledge I have an IT background came up empty, so I tried Microsoft support at their official phone number. I spoke to one tech and he remoted in with...
  7. Microsoft tech 2 screwed up my computer!

Microsoft tech 2 screwed up my computer!: Microsoft tech 2 screwed up my computer! Now what do I do to get help! Everyone I talked to at Microsoft transfers me to someone else now! You erased my external hard drive with all my work on it stored. I have My case number to all of the work and to the original problem...
  8. TECH HELP

TECH HELP: i am new to computers my question is, i can not find my clip board when i open settings then systems i do not see the clip board icon can someone please help me.THANK YOU. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-help/dccc09c4-b99f-42e2-b718-3cfbe2be2228
  9. Tech help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tech help: This installation package could not be opened.Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package. I get this error trying to install the java Minecraft edition from...
  10. Help! I have f**ked up my pc messing with bios settings and disk part!

in Windows 10 Support
    Help! I have f**ked up my pc messing with bios settings and disk part!: I have done A LOT of messing with settings while trying to boot my pc..idk why it's been stuck on the spinning circle. I am so lost at this point, please someone?? I have an hp stream 11 and I'm clueless... 115235