Windows 10: Microsoft Teredo Tunneling does not appear on Device Manager list

Discus and support Microsoft Teredo Tunneling does not appear on Device Manager list in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been trying to play State of Decay 2 on PC with my friend on XBOX for a while now. He is able to join the party and I can hear him, but he is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LordBarr904, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Microsoft Teredo Tunneling does not appear on Device Manager list

I have been trying to play State of Decay 2 on PC with my friend on XBOX for a while now. He is able to join the party and I can hear him, but he is unable to hear me and I am appearing offline and can not change it from the app. I believe it is because I do not have the Teredo Tunneling Network Adapter, but when I go to add legacy hardware, it does not show up there either.

:)

LordBarr904, Jun 1, 2020

2. Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter not Found

Hi,

It started off from teredo unable to qualify for Xbox connection.

Then, I tried following tons of suggestions through showing hidden drivers in Device manager, changing DisabledComponents value to 0.

However, I still cannot find Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter.

I tried to install it by adding legacy hardware with all ways, but there was no Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter in the list of the Microsoft Network Adapter .

Lumiere_EZH, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Jelu Cal Win User
    Teredo Tunneling not on computer.

Hi,

Your concern about Teredo Tunneling can be due to the configuration of the device. We'd recommend performing the following commands to fix your concern:

• Search Command Prompt using Cortana.
    • Right-click on Command Prompt.
    • Select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following in order:
      • netsh, press Enter.
      • int ipv6, press Enter.
      • set teredo client, press Enter.
      • Check if the item is already posted.
      Note: If the above steps did not suffice, proceed to the next step.

• Search and launch Device Manager using Cortana.

• Search and locate LogMeIn (Hamichi) if it's listed. If yes, proceed to the next step.

• Right-click on the specified driver, and then select Properties.

• Click on the Driver tab.

• Locate and click on the Disable button.

• Check if Teredo Tunneling is already posted.

In the event that the above steps didn't work, we'd recommend posting the query in our TechNet forums. The community consists of IT Professionals that would be able to impart their knowledge in relation to your concern. To reach the site, click on this

link

Note: We'd also recommend to check this thread from time to time as there might be a community member either existing or new that may be able to share their expertise with Teredo Tunneling.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Jelu Cal, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Microsoft Teredo Tunneling does not appear on Device Manager list

microsoft teredo tunneling adapter not showing up in the device manager

Hi,

I'm trying to install the Teredo Tunneling Adapter and it's not showing up in my Device Manager tab under Network Adapters. I've checked under show hidden devices as well and it's still not there. When I go to add legacy device and navigate to network drivers
    and then to Microsoft Teredo Tunneling adapter isn't on the list. I've included a screenshot. Any help would be appreciated.
    Microsoft Teredo Tunneling does not appear on Device Manager list 0bc5a286-d49f-40c1-b058-114e7713188e?upload=true.png

IliyanDimitrov, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Teredo Tunneling does not appear on Device Manager list

1. Microsoft Teredo Tunneling does not appear on Device Manager list - Similar Threads - Microsoft Teredo Tunneling

2. Missing Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter from Device Manager: Hello,I've been facing an issue with my network check thing in the xbox companion app on windows 11When entering into Device Manager/View/Show Hidden Devices/Expand Network adapters Teredo not there.However doing netsh interface teredo show state in cmd shows me some info...
  3. Missing Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter from Device Manager: Hello,I've been facing an issue with my network check thing in the xbox companion app on windows 11When entering into Device Manager/View/Show Hidden Devices/Expand Network adapters Teredo not there.However doing netsh interface teredo show state in cmd shows me some info...
  4. Dont have a Teredo tunneling adapter in device manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dont have a Teredo tunneling adapter in device manager: i need it for fh4 to play w my friends can someone help please? submitted by /u/xxxmasterracexxx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k6p9vv/dont_have_a_teredo_tunneling_adapter_in_device/
  5. Teredo Tunneling Service Not Appearing Under Device Manager Legacy Hardware

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Teredo Tunneling Service Not Appearing Under Device Manager Legacy Hardware: So it all started with Minecraft BE being unable to connect to a game. I've traced the issue to the Teredo just not working in general. When I went to check on it in the device manager, it wasn't there, after ticking show hidden devices, it wasn't there either. After...
  6. Teredo tunneling adapter is missing from device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teredo tunneling adapter is missing from device manager: Teredo tunneling adapter is missing from device manager so i cannot play online games. I have tried all posted solutions and still nothing works....
  7. Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter Device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter Device: i tried install Teredo tunneling adapter and it wont let me install it, or i dont find that on my pc - im trying play the forza horizon 4 on pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-teredo-tunneling-adapter-device/ad797406-5376-400c-8329-a08fd7c9e9a1
  8. Microsoft teredo tunneling adapter DOES NOT EXIST

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft teredo tunneling adapter DOES NOT EXIST: The Microsoft teredo tunneling adapter is not present in the device manager. Even with show hidden selected there is nothing in network with teredo in the name. I tried adding legacy software and the teredo tunneling adapter is not listed in the Microsoft section. IT DOES NOT...
  9. Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Not listed in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Not listed in Device Manager: Long story short for a very long time I have not been able to play Windows 10 games online because for some reason my NAT type is strict and my server connectivity is blocked http://prntscr.com/mrdgnw I have tried to follow both the links and done everything it has said...
  10. microsoft teredo tunneling adapter not showing up in the device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft teredo tunneling adapter not showing up in the device manager: Hi, I'm trying to install the Teredo Tunneling Adapter and it's not showing up in my Device Manager tab under Network Adapters. I've checked under show hidden devices as well and it's still not there. When I go to add legacy device and navigate to network drivers and then to...