Windows 10: Microsoft terms and conditions

Discus and support Microsoft terms and conditions in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello - I went to look at my emails this morning on my ipad and they wouldn’t open, whilst touching my ipad Microsoft terms and conditions flashed up... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Rob Hill rob.hill, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Microsoft terms and conditions

Hello - I went to look at my emails this morning on my ipad and they wouldn’t open, whilst touching my ipad Microsoft terms and conditions flashed up on screen. I quickly shut them down as I didn’t understand why that would happen? The t and c’s looked official but were different than the ones on the Microsoft site. Any ideas why this would happen?

Thanks

:)

Rob Hill rob.hill, Jan 20, 2021

2. Cant agree to Terms and Conditions!!!

I've downloaded the latest version and log on to agree to the terms and conditions. That takes me to a site with a long list of countries. Select UK and I get pages of Terms and Conditions but nowhere can I see where I can tick to agree. So now I have ver
    2 I cant use it, and ver3 I cant use.

Help

davidbaker---01, Jan 20, 2021
  3. JannickZ Win User
    Terms and conditions.

who can help me with this.
    i've spoken to mutiple guys and girl for help and they all send me to some-one else.
    can somebody help me?

JannickZ, Jan 20, 2021
  4. BunnyJ Win User

Microsoft terms and conditions

I dont like the Microsoft Terms and conditions.

One question.. did you just read that??

BunnyJ, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft terms and conditions

1. Microsoft terms and conditions - Similar Threads - Microsoft terms conditions

2. I cannot sign in says we're updating terms and conditions; Site temporarily unavailable for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot sign in says we're updating terms and conditions; Site temporarily unavailable for...: When I try to log in, I receive this message window..."Were Updating our terms. As a part of our effort to improve your experience across our consumer services were updating the Microsoft Service Agreement..." At the bottom right of the window there is a button labled...
  3. I cannot sign in says we're updating terms and conditions; Site temporarily unavailable for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot sign in says we're updating terms and conditions; Site temporarily unavailable for...: When I try to log in, I receive this message window..."Were Updating our terms. As a part of our effort to improve your experience across our consumer services were updating the Microsoft Service Agreement..." At the bottom right of the window there is a button labled...
  4. Conditional Formatting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Conditional Formatting: Hello!I am trying to use excel to highlight a revised ship date. I have a column of estimated ship dates and revised ship dates. The estimated ship dates can range from any date in the week ie 5/16, 5/17 etc The revised ship date is changed manually. How can I format excel so...
  5. "Microsoft cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms...."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Microsoft cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms....": Hi. Everything is explained. I can not find it via CMD, Registry Editor nor notepad batch script. I want to reinstall it, but apparently I can t do that neither even because I do not have a key. I select an option "I don t have a key" and move forward but an error...
  6. windows 10 terms and conditions

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 terms and conditions: hi here are the terms and conditions of windows 10: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/Useterms/Retail/Windows/10/UseTerms_Retail_Windows_10_English.htm I need to know how given section (2 d iii) we have that it means (I was told) that as long as I have a separate license...
  7. Conditional formating

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Conditional formating: Hi all ,,,,again. I am using excel 2016 and have two rows of data thus,, WLWLWWLLLWL 76897665949 What I want is if the top cell is an L and the cell immediately below it is more than 8, how do I do it to change the top cell to a red fill?. PLease. Len 125425
  8. windows 10 terms and conditions questions for understanding

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 terms and conditions questions for understanding: I have a question about the terms of conditions of windows 10: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/Useterms/Retail/Windows/10/UseTerms_Retail_Windows_10_English.htm i was told that i can have any number of computers on network (home network --not business--) as long as each...
  9. I dont like the Microsoft Terms and conditions.

in Windows 10 Support
    I dont like the Microsoft Terms and conditions.: so im one of those guys that reads the fine print on things and i do not like Microsoft's terms and conditions for windows/insider program lets looks at some key points. Personal Data We Collect Name and contact data. We collect your first and last name, email...
  10. Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms: How to: Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms How to Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms The Microsoft Services Agreement is an agreement between you and Microsoft (or one of its affiliates) that governs your use of Microsoft consumer online products and services....