Windows 10: Microsoft: The productivity engine

Discus and support Microsoft: The productivity engine in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Words matter. They define, they shape, they influence, they have power. But most importantly, they evolve as our understanding of them and the world... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft: The productivity engine

Source...

:)

Brink, Nov 9, 2014
  2. JimWynne Win User

I need a programmable audio recorder for use my desktop computer

This is a Microsoft site for providing assistance to people using Microsoft products. To my knowledge there are no Microsoft products that will do what you want, which means you need to use your favorite search engine.

JimWynne, Nov 9, 2014
  3. mlg63 Win User
    mlg63, Nov 9, 2014
  4. Trust_No1 Win User

Blah, blah, blah .... less talk and more show, this new Microsoft seems to always be giving a sales pitch. They really just need to focus on what they are creating.

Trust_No1, Nov 10, 2014
  5. Mystere Win User
    So you think they should be training marketing people to write software? Don't be silly, different people at Microsoft do different jobs.

I always laugh when someone says something like this. I remember back when Microsoft introduced the new IE icon, there were people that said "Why are you spending time creating new icons, why aren't you working on standards compliance?" as if the people that create icons can write standards conforming browser code.

Microsoft has always had marketers.. this isn't anything new. This isn't a "new Microsoft", it's exactly the same as they've always been...

Mystere, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft: The productivity engine - Similar Threads - Microsoft productivity engine

2. Microsoft Office Products not opening.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Office Products not opening.: Whenever I click on word, powerpoint and excel it says 'parameter is wrong'. picture given below. [ATTACH] Some people saying 'go to control panel, find ms office, and try to repair either offline or online.' But the problem is that it is not showing ms office in my...
  3. Why are microsoft so called engineers/technicians such a bunch of ****

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why are microsoft so called engineers/technicians such a bunch of ****: evertime there is an update for windows 10 the whole system gets **** up - losses all setting from rdp to game controllers to sound - just everything - it even loses the restore points so you can't return to how you eventually got it working after the last time the useless...
  4. search engines

in Browsers and Email
    search engines: Here lately, search engines are not doing what they are designed to do. AS an example ,if I type in something like, “how to clean old furniture’ instead of taking me to links that gives information I want, they take me to links for other search engines that will do the same...
  5. Microsoft Engineer Installs Google Chrome Mid-Presentation

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Engineer Installs Google Chrome Mid-Presentation: This video is hilarious; Microsoft Engineer Installs Google Chrome Mid-Presentation After Edge Kept Crashing 97003
  6. Updates for other Microsoft products

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates for other Microsoft products: Since the Creators Update, despite unticking the 'give me updates for other Microsoft products' option in update Advanced Settings, Windows Update is re-enabling this option and downloading Microsoft Office updates - which I do not want. Is there any way to prevent these...
  7. Microsoft Pushing More Engineers to Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Pushing More Engineers to Edge: Avast looks nasty for me.. (The anti-virus) But how good is the Avast secure Browser? :P can you run it on Linux to? xD
  8. Microsoft Edge’s JavaScript engine to go open-source

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge’s JavaScript engine to go open-source: Today at JSConf US Last Call in Florida, we announced that we will open-source the core components of Chakra as ChakraCore, which will include all the key components of the JavaScript engine powering Microsoft Edge. We expect to open the ChakraCore repository on GitHub next...
  9. Search Engine

in Windows 10 Support
    Search Engine: How to add a chrome search engine 78340
  10. Security Update for Microsoft Malware Protection Engine

in Windows 10 News
    Security Update for Microsoft Malware Protection Engine: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Microsoft Security Advisory 4022344 Security Update for Microsoft Malware Protection Engine Published: May 8, 2017 Version: 1.0 Executive Summary Microsoft is releasing this security advisory to inform customers...