Windows 10: Microsoft: The productivity engine

Discus and support Microsoft: The productivity engine in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Words matter. They define, they shape, they influence, they have power. But most importantly, they evolve as our understanding of them and the world... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft: The productivity engine

Source...

:)

Brink, Nov 9, 2014
  2. JimWynne Win User

I need a programmable audio recorder for use my desktop computer

This is a Microsoft site for providing assistance to people using Microsoft products. To my knowledge there are no Microsoft products that will do what you want, which means you need to use your favorite search engine.

JimWynne, Nov 9, 2014
  3. mlg63 Win User
    mlg63, Nov 9, 2014
  4. Trust_No1 Win User

Blah, blah, blah .... less talk and more show, this new Microsoft seems to always be giving a sales pitch. They really just need to focus on what they are creating.

Trust_No1, Nov 10, 2014
  5. Mystere Win User
    So you think they should be training marketing people to write software? Don't be silly, different people at Microsoft do different jobs.

I always laugh when someone says something like this. I remember back when Microsoft introduced the new IE icon, there were people that said "Why are you spending time creating new icons, why aren't you working on standards compliance?" as if the people that create icons can write standards conforming browser code.

Microsoft has always had marketers.. this isn't anything new. This isn't a "new Microsoft", it's exactly the same as they've always been...

Mystere, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft: The productivity engine - Similar Threads - Microsoft productivity engine

2. Microsoft Edge Search Engine preferences.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge Search Engine preferences.: I've tried changing the default search engine used in the address bar from Bing to Google Microsoft Edge 115.0.1901.203 of an AVD session host. When I sign out and back in, Edge warns me that "Microsoft Edge has detected your default search engine setting was changed by an...
  3. Microsoft Edge Search Engine preferences.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Search Engine preferences.: I've tried changing the default search engine used in the address bar from Bing to Google Microsoft Edge 115.0.1901.203 of an AVD session host. When I sign out and back in, Edge warns me that "Microsoft Edge has detected your default search engine setting was changed by an...
  4. Using Microsoft product as baseline of a product

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Microsoft product as baseline of a product: HiI am working on a small university project and wanted to build a customized version of Step recorder in windows.Is it possible and legal to use the existing PSR and build something on top of that or any suggestions regarding the same.Thank you...
  5. Using Microsoft product as baseline of a product

Using Microsoft product as baseline of a product: HiI am working on a small university project and wanted to build a customized version of Step recorder in windows.Is it possible and legal to use the existing PSR and build something on top of that or any suggestions regarding the same.Thank you...
  6. Product Service Dependency Base Filtering Engine failed. Error message.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product Service Dependency Base Filtering Engine failed. Error message.: How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-service-dependency-base-filtering-engine/eaf762ce-476c-4790-a22e-60eee4119659
  7. Product Service Dependency Base Filtering Engine failed. Error message.

Product Service Dependency Base Filtering Engine failed. Error message.: How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-service-dependency-base-filtering-engine/eaf762ce-476c-4790-a22e-60eee4119659
  8. Product Service Dependency Base Filtering Engine failed. Error message.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Are there experts here on the Microsoft Jet Engine product ?

Are there experts here on the Microsoft Jet Engine product ?: Ham Radio apps. https://dxlabsuite.com uses Jet Engine. A "corrupt' Windows 10 has been replaced by a squeaky-clean Re-install of Windows 10, including #1903 feature set. All of the PC's software was re-installed (except for MalwareBytes). Then, Look-up tests using...
  10. Microsoft Pushing More Engineers to Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Pushing More Engineers to Edge: Avast looks nasty for me.. (The anti-virus) But how good is the Avast secure Browser? :P can you run it on Linux to? xD