Microsoft: The productivity engine

Discus and support Microsoft: The productivity engine in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Words matter. They define, they shape, they influence, they have power. But most importantly, they evolve as our understanding of them and the world... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source...

:)

Brink, Nov 10, 2014
  2. JimWynne Win User

I need a programmable audio recorder for use my desktop computer

This is a Microsoft site for providing assistance to people using Microsoft products. To my knowledge there are no Microsoft products that will do what you want, which means you need to use your favorite search engine.

JimWynne, Nov 10, 2014
  3. mlg63 Win User
    mlg63, Nov 10, 2014
  4. Trust_No1 Win User

Blah, blah, blah .... less talk and more show, this new Microsoft seems to always be giving a sales pitch. They really just need to focus on what they are creating.

Trust_No1, Nov 10, 2014
  5. Mystere Win User
    So you think they should be training marketing people to write software? Don't be silly, different people at Microsoft do different jobs.

I always laugh when someone says something like this. I remember back when Microsoft introduced the new IE icon, there were people that said "Why are you spending time creating new icons, why aren't you working on standards compliance?" as if the people that create icons can write standards conforming browser code.

Microsoft has always had marketers.. this isn't anything new. This isn't a "new Microsoft", it's exactly the same as they've always been...

Mystere, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft: The productivity engine - Similar Threads - Microsoft productivity engine

Forum Date

Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community

Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community: Hello, Effective July 2018, the Microsoft Community forums listed below will shift support scope and Microsoft staff will no longer provide technical support there. There will be no proactive reviews, monitoring, answering or answer marking of questions. The forums will...
Windows 10 News Jun 11, 2018

A new product badge for Microsoft Store applications

A new product badge for Microsoft Store applications: As many of you know, building quality apps is quite a commitment and investment in time. Once your app is in the Store, the next challenge is getting the word out about your new title and driving traffic to your product. Today, we’d like to announce a new tool for marketing...
Windows 10 News May 18, 2018

Cortana product chief admits Microsoft was late to the speaker market

Cortana product chief admits Microsoft was late to the speaker market: Digital assistants, in general, have changed a lot in the past few years. They have gained a lot of new features which made them capable of expanding themselves from smartphones to smart speakers. Amazon Alexa powered Echo smart speakers are really popular products in the...
Windows 10 News May 17, 2018

Updates for other Microsoft products

Updates for other Microsoft products: Since the Creators Update, despite unticking the 'give me updates for other Microsoft products' option in update Advanced Settings, Windows Update is re-enabling this option and downloading Microsoft Office updates - which I do not want. Is there any way to prevent these...
Windows 10 Updates and Activation Apr 20, 2017

Turn off Windows Updates for Microsoft Products... actually?

Turn off Windows Updates for Microsoft Products... actually?: Hi. It's quite annoying to sort up things after almost every Windows update. -,- Another issue it's happening me, like the object suggest it to you: I turn off the option for downloading and installing Other Microsoft Products (in the advanced options of Windows...
Windows 10 Updates and Activation Apr 13, 2017

In Memoriam: All the consumer products Microsoft has killed off

In Memoriam: All the consumer products Microsoft has killed off: Read more: In Memoriam: All the consumer products Microsoft has killed off | ZDNet They also bought then abandoned Links Golf. They sold the old IP off and the old game is still sold today. Just a minor patch to the old game. They really have ruined just about everything...
Windows 10 News Apr 4, 2018

Microsoft's recent history with consumer products and services

Microsoft's recent history with consumer products and services: In the Satya Nadella era, Microsoft is all business. Well, almost all business. Microsoft's gaming division seems pretty healthy these days. Anchored by the Xbox console and some popular game titles, that division brought in nearly $4 billion in revenue in the quarter that...
Windows 10 News Feb 26, 2018
Microsoft: The productivity engine solved