Windows 10: Microsoft Themes...

Discus and support Microsoft Themes... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft themes has never given me a problem before {OS: Windows 10}. I downloaded/installed about 7 Themes but none have shown up, not even in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CatherineRains, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Microsoft Themes...

Microsoft themes has never given me a problem before {OS: Windows 10}. I downloaded/installed about 7 Themes but none have shown up, not even in the 'Download File'! I already have around 30 themes as it is. Can that itself be the problem? I searched long and hard for any information that might accompany any type of rules for using the Themes App, all to no avail. As such, I am at a loss. Has anyone else had this happen, and if so, did you find what was causing the problem? I deleted 8 of the THEMES that I already had set up months ago; in an effort to try and make some extra space-if indeed more memory was needed. Gee...could that actually be the problem regarding why more THEMES can't download/install?! I change my THEMES every morning when I get up...but they are old {yet I must add they are still quite special to me!}. I even have refused to purchase a product that does not have cool THEMES or backgrounds of some sort. I am sharing this with you so that maybe everyone that sees/reads this problem will understand why this silly situation is so very important to me. Anybody have a 'fix' or knowledge about what I need to do, PLEASE - STEP-UP! I would like to say thank-you for reading this and I pray someone out there has an answer, I AM WAITING. May your 'Higher power' Bless you with kindness, wisdom, and pure health....Peace, SNOWGIRL.

:)

CatherineRains, Sep 16, 2018

2. Change themes back to numbered tiles in Microsoft Mahjong

Hi Bill,

Changing the tiles for Microsoft Mahjong can be done through the Theme Settings of the game. To change the settings, follow the steps below:

• Launch the game.
    • Press F5 on your keyboard to show the settings.
    • Click on Themes and choose your preferred theme under
      Standard Themes

If are unable to see your preferred theme, we suggest that you update the game on Windows Store by following the steps on this

link

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Microsoft Themes...

Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Themes...

1. Microsoft Themes... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Themes

2. where can I safely find new holiday themes if I can't find them in the Microsoft store or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where can I safely find new holiday themes if I can't find them in the Microsoft store or...: where can I safely find new holiday themes if I can't find them in the Microsoft store or in Windows 10. I'm looking for something for thanksgiving and more than just a fall leaf theme. Something with turkeys and/or saying Happy Thanksgiving...
  3. where can I safely find new holiday themes if I can't find them in the Microsoft store or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where can I safely find new holiday themes if I can't find them in the Microsoft store or...: where can I safely find new holiday themes if I can't find them in the Microsoft store or in Windows 10. I'm looking for something for thanksgiving and more than just a fall leaf theme. Something with turkeys and/or saying Happy Thanksgiving...
  4. where can I safely find new holiday themes if I can't find them in the Microsoft store or...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. can you get more themes foe microsoft mahjong instaed of just 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you get more themes foe microsoft mahjong instaed of just 4: can you get more tha=en 4 themes for microsoft mahjong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-get-more-themes-foe-microsoft-mahjong/83b280cb-881a-40f1-a43a-0b9541d25ba3
  6. can you get more themes foe microsoft mahjong instaed of just 4

can you get more themes foe microsoft mahjong instaed of just 4: can you get more tha=en 4 themes for microsoft mahjong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-get-more-themes-foe-microsoft-mahjong/83b280cb-881a-40f1-a43a-0b9541d25ba3
  7. Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme: It’s clear to me that windows 11 theme is awful. Please can you bring back Aero Glass theme. It’s been reported that they got rid of Aero due to mobile but as Microsoft are no longer in that realm and they have shown they are incompetent when it comes to the latest U.I., why...
  8. Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme

Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme: It’s clear to me that windows 11 theme is awful. Please can you bring back Aero Glass theme. It’s been reported that they got rid of Aero due to mobile but as Microsoft are no longer in that realm and they have shown they are incompetent when it comes to the latest U.I., why...
  9. I can't down themes from Microsoft store. Sent feedback and will not sensd It's like...

I can't down themes from Microsoft store. Sent feedback and will not sensd It's like...: I can't download themes from Microsoft store or send feed back. It says error try later. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-down-themes-from-microsoft-store-sent/46a5a30d-497a-481b-9e1d-97ebd647a469
  10. I can't down themes from Microsoft store. Sent feedback and will not sensd It's like...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't down themes from Microsoft store. Sent feedback and will not sensd It's like...: I can't download themes from Microsoft store or send feed back. It says error try later. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-down-themes-from-microsoft-store-sent/46a5a30d-497a-481b-9e1d-97ebd647a469