Windows 10: Microsoft Tinker Game on Windows 10 - Games for Windows Live Product Key Required

Discus and support Microsoft Tinker Game on Windows 10 - Games for Windows Live Product Key Required in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have the best game in the history of mankind, none other than the genius "Microsoft Tinker" installed on my laptop (operating system: Windows 10,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AverageRelic9, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Microsoft Tinker Game on Windows 10 - Games for Windows Live Product Key Required

I have the best game in the history of mankind, none other than the genius "Microsoft Tinker" installed on my laptop (operating system: Windows 10, 64-bit). Unfortunately, the "Game for Windows Live" forces me to log in and then asks for a "Product Key".

As far as I know, there is nowhere I can buy a product key. Please help me find a product key or a way around this issue. Had I known I cannot continue to play Microsoft Tinker on Windows 10, I would have never upgraded from Windows 7 (the most beautiful and most efficient operating system of all time). I am very close to forcing a factory reset on my laptop with the hope that I can play my absolute favorite game of all time, Microsoft Tinker again. This game is so amazing that I have no words to describe how much I loved and enjoyed playing it.

Imagine Mr. Bill Gates comes to your office and asks you "I want to play Microsoft Tinker on Windows 10, how can I do it? And oh, by the way, I need this done today!". Please don't tell me that you wouldn't solve the problem for him. I expect you to treat me the same way. I am willing to pay multiples of the price for the game to be able to play it again.

Please do not reply with any generic troubleshooting methods and do not refer me to other so called related threads or discussions on similar topics. I have done an exhaustive research on the topic and no solutions have been posted so far. Based on the replies to other questions, I have almost no hope of finding a solution here. I have tried chatting with multiple assistants from Microsoft online and via phone and no one has even gotten close to remotely being helpful. Posting this question is the only thing I had not tried yet.

I highly respect everyone at Microsoft and really look forward to the moment I can play their best creation, Microsoft Tinker, once again (and then never stop!).

:)

AverageRelic9, Feb 15, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

windows live product key

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

• Did you download the ISO of the Game from the Steam?
    It is not Windows Live Key, it’s a game product key which is required to install the game.

I suggest you to check with Steam for Product key and check if it helps.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Games for Windows Live and Product Key

Hi Christin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

I suggest you refer to the suggestions from the following link and check.

"Product key not valid" error in Microsoft Games, MapPoint, or Streets and Trips

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/812467

After performing Method 3 in the above link, refer to the steps under "How to return Windows to a normal startup mode" to boot your computer in normal mode.

Also refer to this link.

http://www.microsoft.com/games/en-us/Support/Pages/serversideauthentication.aspx

If you have any further queries, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Akheel Ahmed, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Microsoft Tinker Game on Windows 10 - Games for Windows Live Product Key Required

WINDOWS LIVE PRODUCT KEY !!!NOT A GAME KEY!!!

I bought GTA 4 on steam and I have to get a Windows Live Product Key to be able to save my game, I didn't receive a code when I bought the game. How do I get a code for Live? !!!NOT A KEY FOR A GAME!!!

Nechronics15, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Tinker Game on Windows 10 - Games for Windows Live Product Key Required

1. Microsoft Tinker Game on Windows 10 - Games for Windows Live Product Key Required - Similar Threads - Microsoft Tinker Game

2. Games for Windows live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games for Windows live: Hi. I am thinking of buying F1 2010 and F1 2011 but it needs Games For Windows live, Will I still be able to play it in 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-for-windows-live/3e0d7bd3-b36f-4b0e-9f5a-92052ea6b12e
  3. game requires windows live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    game requires windows live: I'm currently trying to play operation flashpoint red river but unfortunately it requires windows live to play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-requires-windows-live/8d2b024c-eeba-47d2-bfb4-296d1b3da258
  4. Games For Windows Lives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games For Windows Lives: Where can I download Games For Windows Live for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-for-windows-lives/eda227b6-4b96-4de4-9ead-adf0415c6511
  5. Games for Windows Live Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Games for Windows Live Key: Hello, I still have a DVD for Fallout 3. I have the key for live access. But alas the CD needs resurfacing and there are no places near me that offer that service currently. Is there anyway I can use the key to redeem the game on a current platform. Probably not. I tried...
  6. Games for windows live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games for windows live: I bought Fallout 3 GOTY edition on steam a really long time ago, like 4 years ago and i never actually started playing it. I recently went back to playing all the fallout games in order. and now im stuck with Fallout 3 crashing everytime i start it up? i narrowed it down to...
  7. Games for Windows live

Games for Windows live: I need to have games for windows live to play fallout 3 on steam, but there is no where to download it. I did get an installer from somewhere but when I try to install it says it can't connect to the server I am assuming it is because its down. Help? Thanks!...
  8. Games for Windows Live

Games for Windows Live: I have an old Windows 7 laptop and was wondering if it is possible to copy the Games for Windows Live program to a flashdrive, then put onto my new windows 10 laptop. The only reason I would do this is because I have Viva Pinata for PC that runs fine but I cannot save it...
  9. Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases: Hello, I know this is a little late but I was trying to play Tinker and though I can get Games for Windows Live to download, it's asking me for my product key. While this was a free game, it did have a key attached, and without the server connecting, I can't see a way to...
  10. Microsoft Tinker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Tinker: Microsoft Tinker doesn’t want to start. I use Windows 10 Home x64 but I see that ordinal 43 cannot be found at C:/Windows/xlive.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-tinker/5d94f009-cea7-4d41-952b-65d82e930f11

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft tinker windows 10

2. tinker game for windows 10

3. microsoft tinker for windows 10

4. Microsoft Tinker,
  5. download tinker game in windows 10,
  6. download tinker windows 10,
  7. tinker game download for pc windows 10,
  8. microsoft tinker game download,
  9. microsoft tinker on windows 10,
  10. tinker game download gfwl,
  11. tinker microsoft game,