Windows 10: Microsoft Tinker

Discus and support Microsoft Tinker in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Microsoft Tinker doesn’t want to start. I use Windows 10 Home x64 but I see that ordinal 43 cannot be found at C:/Windows/xlive.dll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bryan Lucas2, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Microsoft Tinker

Microsoft Tinker doesn’t want to start. I use Windows 10 Home x64 but I see that ordinal 43 cannot be found at C:/Windows/xlive.dll

:)

Bryan Lucas2, Jan 7, 2019

2. Microsoft Tinker

Dear CEOs of Microsoft Corporation;

For about ten years your customers have been requesting that the Microsoft
    Tinker game be brought back and available for play on other Microsoft computers and laptops. Many Microsoft users are willing to pay for the game (including myself); the person/team that developed the Tinker game for Fuel Industries did an exceptional
    job - we know this since a lot of people enjoyed playing Tinker and hope to play again. I hope to have Tinker on my laptop before I retire because it will be an enjoyable way to help keep my brain healthy. I am sure that Mr. Gates can figure out a way to make
    a lot of money for a charity of his choice by making Tinker available and I believe Mr. Allen is interested in helping to benefit the brain health of the aging general public.

What do you say ....

Will you make Tinker available for all Microsoft computer, laptop, tablet, and phone users?

An EC Teacher from NC

ChristineBrackett, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Microsoft Tinker on Windows 10?

Microsoft Tinker™ was the best stock game. I want to install it to Windows 10 again.

If not, I BEG to port it to the Xbox store.

DylanSukha, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Microsoft Tinker

Microsoft Tinker on Windows 10 ???

Dear Sir / Madam

Why is it so difficult to get Microsoft Tinker onto Windows 10???

What a shame this game has not passed over onto this operating system.

A little disappointing to say the least.

StephenArcher_853, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Tinker

1. Microsoft Tinker - Similar Threads - Microsoft Tinker

2. Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft: Hello,This is a non-technical question. Can someone provide me with some methods of contacting Microsoft to give feedback and raise voices in complaints? I am certain that there are feedback, forums, websites where you can send comments through a web form, but I would also...
  3. Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Non Technical Question-How to Raise Voices Directly to Microsoft: Hello,This is a non-technical question. Can someone provide me with some methods of contacting Microsoft to give feedback and raise voices in complaints? I am certain that there are feedback, forums, websites where you can send comments through a web form, but I would also...
  4. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues: Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus will not install on their own. I have to manually check for updates for them to install. Until then, my windows computer will not go into hibernation mode....
  5. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues

Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues: Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus will not install on their own. I have to manually check for updates for them to install. Until then, my windows computer will not go into hibernation mode....
  6. Problem with Microsoft Defender Offline Scan

Problem with Microsoft Defender Offline Scan: Hi everyone, sorry for the time if it shows but it's 3 in the morning I currently have a trojan, Wacatac.B!Ml or something similar. Well, after deleting it through Defender both manually by checking the folder and through Defender itself, I now have a doubt as to whether it...
  7. Microsoft Tinker game ( ex Vista 2008 ) works in Win 10 64bit in 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Tinker game ( ex Vista 2008 ) works in Win 10 64bit in 2021: Hi Not sure if this is of interest , as there are many requests on M/S forums for info . This game works on 160 levels, with slight mod . FYI : Absolutely not a scam . Files on request. Regards 175415
  8. Microsoft Tinker Game on Windows 10 - Games for Windows Live Product Key Required

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Tinker Game on Windows 10 - Games for Windows Live Product Key Required: I have the best game in the history of mankind, none other than the genius "Microsoft Tinker" installed on my laptop (operating system: Windows 10, 64-bit). Unfortunately, the "Game for Windows Live" forces me to log in and then asks for a "Product Key". As far as I know,...
  9. Microsoft Tinker for Windows 10? (Ft Ordinal 43 cannot be found at C:/WIndows/xlive.dll)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Tinker for Windows 10? (Ft Ordinal 43 cannot be found at C:/WIndows/xlive.dll): Hello, I have an HP Laptop running Windows 10 Home x64, I wanted for my Windows 10 to have almost all Windows Vista Ultimate Features, but Tinker won't start because ordinal 43 cannot be found at C:/Windows/xlive.dll. Please help me...
  10. Microsoft continues tinkering with Windows 10 preview

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft continues tinkering with Windows 10 preview: The company is working on its next preview releases of Windows 10 for desktops, mobile devices and servers. Here's the latest from tipsters about what to expect when. Microsoft says it won't deliver any more substantial updates to the Windows 10 Technical Preview until the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft Tinker

2. microsoft tinker windows 10

3. microsoft tinker for windows 10

4. mircosoft tinker,
  5. microsof tinker