Windows 10: Microsoft to begin testing Windows 10 April 2020 Update with Fast Ring Insiders

Discus and support Microsoft to begin testing Windows 10 April 2020 Update with Fast Ring Insiders in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is currently working on giving final touches for its next feature update Windows 10 May 2019 which is to be released in late May this year.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Apr 7, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft to begin testing Windows 10 April 2020 Update with Fast Ring Insiders

Microsoft is currently working on giving final touches for its next feature update Windows 10 May 2019 which is to be released in late May this year. Windows 10 May 2019 Update will be released with major improvements to Start menu, Action Center, Settings app and more.

The update will also introduce a new Windows light theme experience, Windows Sandbox and several other features. The company plans to release the Windows 10 May 2019 Update to the Release Preview Ring as soon as next week.

Release Preview Ring is the final ring were the builds are being tested with Windows Insiders before the company pushes out the update to the general public.

The company is working on its next update Windows 10 20H1 also known as April 2020 Update. The company plans to push the 20H1 builds to the Fast Ring Insiders sooner than expected.

Microsoft is currently pushing the April 2020 update builds to the Skip Ahead Ring and is expected to merge both the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead ring soon. This change is expected to happen in the coming weeks according to Microsoft’s Brandon LeBlanc.

“With the Windows 10 May 2019 Update being shared to the Release Preview ring soon, we’re planning to move Windows Insiders in the Fast ring forward to 20H1. We will also be merging the small group of Insiders who opted-in to Skip Ahead back into the Fast ring. We are looking to make this change in the coming weeks,” Microsoft’s Brandon LeBlanc explained.

Once both the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead Ring are merged, Windows 10 20H1 builds are expected to be pushed out to Insiders enrolled in both rings. This would mean that the development of the next major update will gain pace and details of the upcoming features will appear online.

The post Microsoft to begin testing Windows 10 April 2020 Update with Fast Ring Insiders appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Apr 7, 2019

2. Microsoft blocks Windows 10 April Update for Intel SSD 600p Series

Microsoft is blocking some Intel SSDs from installing the April 2018 Update after discovering an incompatibility issue that causes performance and stability issues. In short, the problem was explained by Microsoft as: “When attempting to upgrade to Window 10 April 2018 Update select devices with certain Intel SSDs may enter a UEFI screen reboot or crash repeatedly.” Microsoft says that this issue has no workaround and that those that have attempted to update Windows 10 to the Windows 10 April 2018 Update should revert back to Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1709.

Unfortunately, the announcement by Microsoft fails to list what specific Intel SSD models are having issues with the OS update. We contacted Intel and discovered that the Intel SSD 600p Series of client drives that was first introduced to the market in 2016 is the most popular drive that is having issues.

Source: Legit Reviews

biffzinker, Apr 7, 2019
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Apr 7, 2019
  4. jsfitz54 Win User

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

@Drone : No link for 17134.5?

The April 2018 Update will be available as a free download beginning Monday, April 30.
    https://blogs.windows.com/windowsex...-of-your-time-with-the-new-windows-10-update/

According to this link and whether or not these have been Insider Preview Builds as @FordGT90Concept contends, I found this link: https://www.askvg.com/windows-10-redstone4-rs4-changelog/

Windows 10 Build 10.0.17134 Changelog:​Build 17134 was the 23rd Insider Preview build of Windows 10 released after Fall Creators Update. It was released on April 16, 2018. This new build arrived via new "RS4" (RedStone4) development branch.
    • Bug fixes and general improvements

jsfitz54, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft to begin testing Windows 10 April 2020 Update with Fast Ring Insiders - Similar Threads - Microsoft begin testing

2. Microsoft to begin testing Windows 10 21H1 update in June

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to begin testing Windows 10 21H1 update in June: Windows 10’s May 2020 Update, also known as 20H1, is expected to begin rolling out between May 26 and May 28. Windows 10’s second update in 2020 could be a minor affair and it wouldn’t introduce any major changes or new features. It would be another low-key upgrade, similar...
  3. Windows 10 Insider Fast ring

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Insider Fast ring: i was using my laptop fine last night, and then this morning when i turned it on, it won't boot tried advanced startup, uninstall feature, and last installed updates - nothing tried booting safe mode - nothing please help...
  4. Cannot leave Fast insider ring

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot leave Fast insider ring: Following the instructions in this blog post, I went to change my Windows 10 PC to the Release Preview ring, so I can update to the May 2020 update release build and then leave the Insider program for the time being. However, every time I try to change the setting, Windows...
  5. Insider preview fast ring

Insider preview fast ring: I am currently stuck on 19592.1001 and even though on the fast ring not getting any updates. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insider-preview-fast-ring/a7ef9816-8c49-46eb-946b-10d60151a0c6
  6. KB4558329 Security Update to Windows 10 Insiders in Fast ring April 27

in Windows 10 News
    KB4558329 Security Update to Windows 10 Insiders in Fast ring April 27: A new KB4558329 Security Update as SSU (Servicing Stack Update) has been released for Windows 10 Build 19613.1005 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. UPDATE 4/27: This update is designed to test our servicing pipeline with builds from the Active Development Branch in the...
  7. Microsoft April 2020 Security Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft April 2020 Security Updates: Release Notes April 2020 Security Updates Release Date: April 14, 2020 The April 2020 security release consists of security updates for the following software: Microsoft Windows Microsoft Edge (EdgeHTML-based) Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based) ChakraCore Internet Explorer...
  8. Microsoft April 2020 Security Updates

Microsoft April 2020 Security Updates: Release Notes April 2020 Security Updates Release Date: April 14, 2020 The April 2020 security release consists of security updates for the following software: Microsoft Windows Microsoft Edge EdgeHTML-based Microsoft Edge Chromium-based ChakraCore Internet Explorer...
  9. Blues Screens after latest fast ring windows insider update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blues Screens after latest fast ring windows insider update.: Hello! I have an issue after updating to the newest windows 10 fast ring insider update. Issues im facing : 1:My PC boots up and works for about 10 seconds and after im getting a blue screen that relating to windows insider. 2:The blue screen is zoomed in my screen...
  10. Cannot update Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring

Cannot update Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring: My Surface Pro 5 cannot install updates but shows "update available" in the windows update tab in settings. I got build 18323_19h1 Windows 10 Pro (Insider Fast Ring). Tried troubleshooting which keeps "checking for pending restart", used the Windows Standalone Installer...