Windows 10: Microsoft to discontine OneDrive Groups October 16th

Discus and support Microsoft to discontine OneDrive Groups October 16th in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; If you use Microsoft’s OneDrive Groups group-collaboration feature, you’ll need to find something else soon: According to Engadget, Microsoft will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Borg 386, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Borg 386 Win User

Microsoft to discontine OneDrive Groups October 16th

Microsoft to discontine OneDrive Groups October 16th | PCWorld

:)

Borg 386, Aug 23, 2015

2. No refund since October 16th

After trying Windows 10 for four days including customer support etc.. we decided to get a refund on September 16,2016. We followed the instructions to uninstall delete..etc. Customer service rep who said we would get our refund on the next visa statement.
    We checked our visa in October and nothing.

We talked to a customer service rep a few days ago. She said to check my email for a code etc..then changed her mind and said to call a 1800 number which is out of service. We would like to ensure we get our refund as promised.

Eric and Josie Weir, Aug 23, 2015
  3. WolfN Win User
    Is there language pack for English(Canada)?

On October 16th it was reported that Microsoft announced that all Language Packs for build 10565 are now available. Yet there is still no language pack available for Canadian English. We need this to activate Cortana. When will this be available? Do
    we have to wait for the November update? That would be ridiculous, as it should be available now.

Thanks.

WolfN, Aug 23, 2015
  4. Microsoft to discontine OneDrive Groups October 16th

I got a Microsoft newsletter telling me about that last week. It's not a feature I've used but I see I won't be affected now as we have Office 365.

Joan Archer, Aug 23, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Source: Move files from a group to your own OneDrive

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft to discontine OneDrive Groups October 16th

1. Microsoft to discontine OneDrive Groups October 16th - Similar Threads - Microsoft discontine OneDrive

2. BSoD since October 16th

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD since October 16th: Yes, i have had BSoD's since the 16th of october i've done all the troubleshooting which are memtest - came back clear, got new ram just in case tho, still happens got a new PSU just incase that was the cause reset windows uninstalled old display drivers and reinstalled new...
  3. New Microsoft OneDrive app version for Android - October 31

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version for Android - October 31: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  4. New Microsoft OneDrive app version 11.5 for iOS - October 23

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version 11.5 for iOS - October 23: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The...
  5. New Microsoft OneDrive app version 19.152.1013 for Mac - October 17

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version 19.152.1013 for Mac - October 17: Keep your files protected and accessible on all your devices with Microsoft OneDrive. Easily share documents, photos, and other files with friends, family, and colleagues, and even collaborate in real-time in Office. OneDrive can help you quickly organize and find the things...
  6. New Microsoft OneDrive app version for Android - October 15

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version for Android - October 15: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  7. New Microsoft OneDrive app version for Android - October 4

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version for Android - October 4: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  8. OneDrive Message Center Updates October 1st to October 15th

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive Message Center Updates October 1st to October 15th: Hello everyone, With the team settling back in post-Ignite, we’ve got some great updates to share that will be landing in your organization soon! This month, we are rolling out updates to allow for the silent implementation of Known Folder Move and we are adding the...
  9. OneDrive Message Center Updates July 16th - July 31st

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive Message Center Updates July 16th - July 31st: We are excited to announce these updates to the OneDrive service this month. We’ll be releasing some great improvements to the OneDrive Android apps and we’ve reorganized our documentation to make it easier for you to find answers and stay on top of things. We also have an...
  10. OneDrive Message Center Updates June 16th - 31st

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive Message Center Updates June 16th - 31st: This post is a recap of OneDrive Message Center posts from the past two weeks. Around the 15th and 30th of each month we will post the following information: What is coming What has been released A timetable of when these features might be hitting your tenants. (Please note...