Windows 10: Microsoft To-Do app is lagging

Discus and support Microsoft To-Do app is lagging in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Lags appeared after an update on version 1.60.1906.27002. It takes sometimes near 10 seconds to switch between "Planned" and "My Day". "Manage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GREAT APROL, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Microsoft To-Do app is lagging

Lags appeared after an update on version 1.60.1906.27002.

It takes sometimes near 10 seconds to switch between "Planned" and "My Day". "Manage account" and "Get support" buttons don't work. Reinstalling windows didn't solve the problem. At the same time, wonderlist doesn't lag and switch lists immediately.

:)

GREAT APROL, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jul 15, 2019
  3. Game lag after the most recent update

Hi Billy,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you're experiencing lags while playing. One of which is the game server issue. To properly address your this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing the issue with your other games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps through this

link
    . This can help diagnose and resolve issues with Microsoft products or third-party software that affects Microsoft products.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 15, 2019
  4. Microsoft To-Do app is lagging

Microsoft Phot App

Hi PaBluOz,

Since the language on your PC is already set to Australian English, then I suggest that you reset your Microsoft Photos app. Note that the app's data will be deleted once you reset it.

To reset the Photos app, follow these steps:

1. Navigate to Settings > Apps > Apps & features.
    2. Locate and select Photos from the list of apps.
    3. Click Advanced options, then click Reset.

If you continue to have this issue even after performing the above steps, please reply to this thread. The system will notify me so I can get back to you and provide you more answers.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft To-Do app is lagging

1. Microsoft To-Do app is lagging - Similar Threads - Microsoft app lagging

2. Why do Microsoft store apps seem to "lag" for no reason?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do Microsoft store apps seem to "lag" for no reason?: At first I thought it was due to my pc being slow, which at the time it kinda was considering it had a Pentium 4417u, with intel hd 610 and a single stick of 4gb ddr4 at 2666mhz. But now I have a Ryzen 3200u system with 8gb, dual channel ddr 4 @ 3200mhz 2400mhz because that's...
  3. Why do Microsoft store apps seem to "lag" for no reason?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do Microsoft store apps seem to "lag" for no reason?: At first I thought it was due to my pc being slow, which at the time it kinda was considering it had a Pentium 4417u, with intel hd 610 and a single stick of 4gb ddr4 at 2666mhz. But now I have a Ryzen 3200u system with 8gb, dual channel ddr 4 @ 3200mhz 2400mhz because that's...
  4. new whiteboard app lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new whiteboard app lagging: my surface go 2 just auto updated latest whiteboard apps. the respond is so lagging while using the surface pen, any solution for this or is it can downgrade the whiteboard apps version ? if the surface pen is lagging then no point using my surface go...
  5. new whiteboard app lagging

new whiteboard app lagging: my surface go 2 just auto updated latest whiteboard apps. the respond is so lagging while using the surface pen, any solution for this or is it can downgrade the whiteboard apps version ? if the surface pen is lagging then no point using my surface go...
  6. account apps lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account apps lagging: Whenever i go into an Xbox app minecraft, Xbox console companion, etc it lags A LOT its not even playable when it laggs like that. also every Xbox app signed me out and when i sign in then it laggs. ive tried tfc/ scannow and resetting those apps nothing works....
  7. Microsoft To-Do App

Microsoft To-Do App: Hello, So, I am trying to use Microsoft To-Do and have run in to a few problems, one of which really annoys me. In To-Do, there is a "My Day" tab, but nothing is showing up. I have tried added things in groups and tasks, but even when I mark them due today, the task is not...
  8. microsoft apps do not exist.

microsoft apps do not exist.: Hi! My cumputer was stuck for a few minutes so I used the task manager to close all open proccesses and my screen became blue with two of my opened tabs minimized my itunes and another app maybe Audacity I can't remember they were both accessable but nothing alse was. I...
  9. Xbox Beta app and Microsoft Store Games FPS Lag.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Beta app and Microsoft Store Games FPS Lag.: So recently noticed that the Xbox beta app was out, installed it to my PC, and downloaded Gears 5 and The master chief collectionWhich I have on Steam also Firstly the downloads compared to any other download from any other source was incredibly slow! I had to leave Gears...
  10. Win10 app shortcuts lag

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 app shortcuts lag: Win10 Pro 64bit v10.0117134 Build 17134 Ryxen5 1600X 3600Mhz 8mg matched ram 160Gb free KB4340917 installed 01/08/18 Prior to that update, last kb4345421 on 24/07, I was getting various sytem lags, ie click an app shortcut no reaction fo a few seconds, no hour glass, the...