Windows 10: Microsoft To Do app is not launch in Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft To Do app is not launch in Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi All, Good day to you all. I have problem with opening microsoft To Do app. I installed it through the store. I can install it without issue.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Chalav, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Chalav Win User

Microsoft To Do app is not launch in Windows 10

Hi All,

Good day to you all.

I have problem with opening microsoft To Do app. I installed it through the store. I can install it without issue.

But it wont open at all.

Try to uninstall and reinstall. But its not success. Can any one help me on this.

Thanks

:)

Chalav, Jul 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 19, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to launch Microsoft Store and Microsoft store apps.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how it could be when the applications doesn’t work as they are supposed to. We will look into this. However, please reply to the following questions to help you in a better way:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Are you aware of any changes made on the computer recently?

In the meantime, I suggest you to follow the steps from the article
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    to fix the issues with the Microsoft apps that are not launching. Also, follow the steps from the article

Microsoft Store doesn't launch
    to fix the issues you are facing in launching Store.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Microsoft To Do app is not launch in Windows 10

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft To Do app is not launch in Windows 10

1. Microsoft To Do app is not launch in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft app launch

2. Windows 10 apps will not launch.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 apps will not launch.: None of my Windows applications calculator, the actual store, etc. won't start. I have tried almost everything that is reported here except resetting it.wsreset.exe does not start at allI am on version 2004 Build 19041.508...
  3. Windows 10 apps will not launch

Windows 10 apps will not launch: So somehow the apps on my PC didn't want to launch anymore, so I started trying to figure out what the issue was, I've looked at quite a few topics, including ones offsite, and after doing various attempts to fix the issue by reinstalling windows apps with the Appmanifest...
  4. Microsoft App store won't launch on windows 10 pro

Microsoft App store won't launch on windows 10 pro: Hi there , I am experiencing annoying problems, my surface book 2 App store, Maps ,weather app, camera.. won't launch. After trying many suggestions and solutions from this forum, I backup my files and reset windows 10 for my surface book- result is the same after...
  5. Microsoft Store and other Windows Apps do not launch

Microsoft Store and other Windows Apps do not launch: I have recently reinstalled windows 10 and now Microsoft Store and a bunch of other apps like Photos do not launch. They open for a fraction of a seconds and then crash. I have tried wsreset, a bunch of other powershell commands and nothing has worked. I even factory reset my...
  6. MS Store and apps do not launch.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Store and apps do not launch.: MS Store will not open. No MS Store apps open. Tried a zillion things - wsreset, changed permissions, tried to do recovery and got message the system could not be recovered....
  7. Microsoft Store Game Apps not launching in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Game Apps not launching in Windows 10: Installing fine but when go to play or launch, the program shuts down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-game-apps-not-launching-in-windows/e98edf2e-bf3a-4797-bdfa-9ec99ba4acdf
  8. Unable to launch Windows 10 Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to launch Windows 10 Apps: Each time I try to launch apps such as Paint 3D, Calculator, 3D Viewer, Sticky Notes, their logo flashes briefly, then the app shuts down without any on-screen error message or Event Viewer entry. Here are the things I tried to fix the problem: sfc.exe /scannow (in an...
  9. Microsoft Store app not launching

Microsoft Store app not launching: can you help ***Original title: I can't get the Microsoft Stoe ap to open*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-app-not-launching/f2a00320-3f2d-4045-8315-c392d3522af2"
  10. Microsoft launches Font Maker app for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft launches Font Maker app for Windows 10: Microsoft recently moved the Font management from Control Panel to Settings in Windows 10 April 2018 Update, and the company also published its fonts in the app store. It looks like Microsoft is making another important step in this regard. The company quietly published a...