Windows 10: Microsoft To-Do App

Discus and support Microsoft To-Do App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, So, I am trying to use Microsoft To-Do and have run in to a few problems, one of which really annoys me. In To-Do, there is a "My Day" tab,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sam Veece, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Sam Veece Win User

Microsoft To-Do App

Hello,

So, I am trying to use Microsoft To-Do and have run in to a few problems, one of which really annoys me. In To-Do, there is a "My Day" tab, but nothing is showing up. I have tried added things in groups and tasks, but even when I mark them due today, the task is not showing up in "My Day". I assume but hope not that if you want something to show up in "My Day" you have to go in and add it, so it is not possible to add "Go out to dinner on Tuesday" in the "Tasks" tab, and then it automatically puts it into "My Day" on Tuesday. The reason is, I only want to see things I have to do today... in "My Day", I do not want something I have to do tomorrow in "My Day"

Thanks so much,

Sam

:)

Sam Veece, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft To-Do app version 1.60 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Brink, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft To-Do App

Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft To-Do App

1. Microsoft To-Do App - Similar Threads - Microsoft App

2. Microsoft Copilot app getting installed on Windows devices

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Copilot app getting installed on Windows devices: Last week, Microsoft revealed that it started to push its AI Microsoft Copilot to more Windows 10 and 11 devices. The feature, still in preview at the time of writing, shows up as an icon on the Windows taskbar. The tool is enabled on Windows 11 version 23H2 devices by...
  3. i cant install completly the realtek app from microsoft store .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant install completly the realtek app from microsoft store .: i made the update sfrom the advance driver updater app what i must do next pls . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-completly-the-realtek-app-from/ef1035bf-df76-45dc-b2aa-82b88799602b
  4. i cant install completly the realtek app from microsoft store .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant install completly the realtek app from microsoft store .: i made the update sfrom the advance driver updater app what i must do next pls . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-completly-the-realtek-app-from/ef1035bf-df76-45dc-b2aa-82b88799602b
  5. i cant install completly the realtek app from microsoft store .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. how do i open an app that is not microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i open an app that is not microsoft: how do i open an app that is not microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-an-app-that-is-not-microsoft/60d9afa1-42c1-462f-8b59-0c3562549551
  7. how do i open an app that is not microsoft

how do i open an app that is not microsoft: how do i open an app that is not microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-an-app-that-is-not-microsoft/60d9afa1-42c1-462f-8b59-0c3562549551
  8. Microsoft is killing off support for the WSA. Would all Android apps, including apps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft is killing off support for the WSA. Would all Android apps, including apps...: I had seen Microsoft trying to shut down the WSA, with the Amazon Appstore comes undownloadable.Is the bomb's ticking on the subsystem? Would the WSA refuses to launch? Does Amazon apps guaranteed to no longer function past the line MS had drawn on the Amazon Appstore EOL?If...
  9. Microsoft is killing off support for the WSA. Would all Android apps, including apps...

Microsoft is killing off support for the WSA. Would all Android apps, including apps...: I had seen Microsoft trying to shut down the WSA, with the Amazon Appstore comes undownloadable.Is the bomb's ticking on the subsystem? Would the WSA refuses to launch? Does Amazon apps guaranteed to no longer function past the line MS had drawn on the Amazon Appstore EOL?If...
  10. Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store

Where is my redeemed gift of Windows DVD app from Microsoft Store: I received a gift of windows dvd app but when I redeemed it, app hasn't downloaded nor can I find it on my computer or in my Microsoft Store or my account. I have relentlessly followed the instructions without success. I have pressed updates in my store account, I have...