Windows 10: Microsoft To Do application to bring List Sharing feature to Windows 10, iOS , Android, and...

Discus and support Microsoft To Do application to bring List Sharing feature to Windows 10, iOS , Android, and... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We have heard rumors earlier that Microsoft is working on a new “List Sharing” option which would be introduced in its To Do application for all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, May 30, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft To Do application to bring List Sharing feature to Windows 10, iOS , Android, and...

We have heard rumors earlier that Microsoft is working on a new “List Sharing” option which would be introduced in its To Do application for all platforms. Today the Redmond Giant in a blog post has confirmed that the To Do application will be getting the new List Sharing option next month.

The List Sharing option will be available for the To Do application on iOS, Android, Windows 10 and Web. The List Sharing option will be made available in the middle of June with new version 1.32 which the company plans to roll out for all platforms simultaneously.

The new option lets users to share any specific list with their friends and family, colleagues by generating a link which can be sent to the recipients as an email, via messaging application or using the mobile platform.

The option helps users to be able to coordinate easily with limited number of team members and also it helps in coordinating individually or one on one. The company is also providing the users with the option of turning off the share link and delete the generated link from the file info dialog to have full control over the list.

“With our share link, we make it easy to coordinate and collaborate in small teams and one-on-one. Just generate the link and share with your team, family and friends via email, SMS or app of your choice. Once you’ve accomplished your project together, you’re free to stop sharing and turn off the share link, remaining in control of your list.” Microsoft states.

The company off late has introduced many new features in its To Do application on iOS, Android and Windows and with the new List Sharing feature the company is making sure that more and more users start using its To Do application.

The previous update with version 1.28 of To Do application introduced Steps for Windows users along with iOS, Android and Web. The addition of Steps allowed users to break the To Do into smaller actionable pieces.

As reported the new List Sharing feature will be available in the To Do application in mid June. Do let us know your thoughts about the new List Sharing feature in the comments below.

The post Microsoft To Do application to bring List Sharing feature to Windows 10, iOS , Android, and Web in June appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, May 30, 2018

2. Can i use ics to share internet on my android phone on windows 10 via USB cable.

Hi John,

I understand your concern to share internet on android phone and Windows 10 system. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and exactly model of the android device you are using?
    • How exactly are you trying to access the android phone on Windows 10?
    • How exactly have you got to know that your device supports Internet Connection Sharing feature?

I suggest you to refer to the phone user manual, confirm once if you are able to access the feature. If so, check if you can find the steps to do it.

Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 30, 2018
  3. Microsoft Edge - Features are missing!

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10 and bringing this to our notice.

We would suggest you to send a feedback by asking the feature you are looking for.

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Send feedback.
    • Follow the on-line instructions.
    Refer to these steps to pin a website to start screen:

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Pin to Start
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Ganesh Achar B, May 30, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft To Do application to bring List Sharing feature to Windows 10, iOS , Android, and...

1. Microsoft To Do application to bring List Sharing feature to Windows 10, iOS , Android, and... - Similar Threads - Microsoft application bring

2. New features in Microsoft Teams for Android and iOS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New features in Microsoft Teams for Android and iOS: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tech_Lover_extra [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/icts7j/new_features_in_microsoft_teams_for_android_and/
  3. Microsoft brings Android apps to Windows 10 with new feature

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft brings Android apps to Windows 10 with new feature: Microsoft understands that are a lot of valid reasons why someone would want to run Android apps on their Windows 10 computers. Later this year, Microsoft says it will allow Android users to stream their Android apps directly to a PC and you’ll be able to do it using the Your...
  4. New Microsoft Teams features out in mobile preview on iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Teams features out in mobile preview on iOS and Android: [ATTACH] I work in tech. I am a mother. I am a manager. I am a wife. I am a colleague. I am a sister. I am a friend. I am an ally. Like you, I am many things. The reality of today is that we ALL are many things at once. Since Covid-19, my daily journey of managing,...
  5. New Google Lens features on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    New Google Lens features on Android and iOS: Lately our family dining table has also become a work desk, a video conference room and … a kid’s playground. As I learn how to become a full time kids-entertainer, I welcome anything that can help me stay productive. And while I usually turn to Search when...
  6. Latest Microsoft To-Do features on iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Latest Microsoft To-Do features on iOS: Our Apple team have been hard at work in the past few months, bringing out lots of great new features, from Siri shortcuts, to the much-requested share extension. Let’s dive into everything that’s been released recently. Let’s start with Siri Shortcuts Not familiar with...
  7. Microsoft bringing Fluent Design to Office for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft bringing Fluent Design to Office for iOS and Android: In Seattle, an engineer thumbs through a Mumbai-based coworker's edits while walking between meetings. In rural China, an artisan uses their phone to sell their creations. In Johannesburg, a lawyer texts back a client before catching the bus. These real-life snapshots show...
  8. Screen sharing goes mobile and more with Skype on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Screen sharing goes mobile and more with Skype on Android and iOS: Skype has always been the easiest way to share your screen with others, and now we’re taking one of our most popular features on the go. Starting today, we’re launching screen sharing on Android and iOS—along with multiple improvements to our mobile calling experience....
  9. Windows 10’s Nearby Share feature is coming to Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s Nearby Share feature is coming to Android and iOS: Microsoft recently announced Windows 10 April 2018 Update with a lot of new features and improvements. The Nearby Share is one of the exciting features in Windows 10 April 2018 Update which appears to be part of Microsoft’s cross-platform strategy. Nearby Share in Windows 10...
  10. OneDrive New Sharing and Collaboration Features to Mac, iOS & Android

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive New Sharing and Collaboration Features to Mac, iOS & Android: I get asked by users all the time, “Why should my company use cloud storage?” I always respond by saying that “cloud storage is great but, you need more than just storage and that’s where OneDrive comes in. OneDrive is all about enabling people to easily share and work...