Windows 10: Microsoft To-Do feature: Rapid Tasks

Discus and support Microsoft To-Do feature: Rapid Tasks in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Option to classify a task as a 'rapid task' if it takes less than 5-10 minutes. This way we can keep shorter tasks away from our tasks list and not be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/the-BestofMe, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Microsoft To-Do feature: Rapid Tasks

Option to classify a task as a 'rapid task' if it takes less than 5-10 minutes.

This way we can keep shorter tasks away from our tasks list and not be overwhelmed by long to-do lists.

If you find this idea interesting, do vote it over here To-Do User Voice: Rapid Tasks so that it gains the attention of the devs.

submitted by /u/the-BestofMe
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/the-BestofMe, Jun 6, 2020

2. Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to clear the task from Task Scheduler using the below steps and check if the issue still persists.

Steps:-

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Click on Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select the particular task and right click on it.
    • Select End.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Microsoft To-Do feature: Rapid Tasks

Microsoft Edge - Features are missing!

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10 and bringing this to our notice.

We would suggest you to send a feedback by asking the feature you are looking for.

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Send feedback.
    • Follow the on-line instructions.
    Refer to these steps to pin a website to start screen:

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Pin to Start
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Ganesh Achar B, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft To-Do feature: Rapid Tasks

1. Microsoft To-Do feature: Rapid Tasks - Similar Threads - Microsoft feature Rapid

2. Microsoft To-Do Tasks Not Repeating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft To-Do Tasks Not Repeating: Hi All, I'm using Microsoft To-Do to schedule many tasks, but the repeat function for tasks does not seem to work. I have tried daily, weekly, monthly, and custom ranges for various tasks, but whenever I do, the next tasks in the series are never created. I'm on a Windows...
  3. Feature Request: Task Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Feature Request: Task Bar: I have a feature request for Windows 10 task bar. I think having folders in the task bar would be really helpful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feature-request-task-bar/37d59168-5cf4-4af2-a687-f66bb946e2cc
  4. Task management with Microsoft To Do

in Windows 10 News
    Task management with Microsoft To Do: In today’s digital world, managing work and personal tasks can be overwhelming. Microsoft To Do is a task management app that helps you stay organized, be productive, and get more time for yourself. With Microsoft To Do, you can easily create to-do lists, set...
  5. New features come to Microsoft To Do

in Windows 10 News
    New features come to Microsoft To Do: [img] We’ve been a little quiet on the blog recently, because we’ve been hard at work delivering updates for you. We thought we’d take some time to let you know all that we’ve been up to. Let’s start with our...
  6. Microsoft To-Do repeating tasks

Microsoft To-Do repeating tasks: Hi, I have repeating tasks with repeating period set to month. I check task as completed, but after that app doesn't create instance of this task with due date for next month. What it's wrong?...
  7. Latest Microsoft To-Do features on iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Latest Microsoft To-Do features on iOS: Our Apple team have been hard at work in the past few months, bringing out lots of great new features, from Siri shortcuts, to the much-requested share extension. Let’s dive into everything that’s been released recently. Let’s start with Siri Shortcuts Not familiar with...
  8. Microsoft To-Do - Duplicate Recurring Tasks

Microsoft To-Do - Duplicate Recurring Tasks: All my recurring tasks in the To-Do app are being duplicated. So when I mark a recurring task complete, an exact copy of that occurrence appears on the list with the same due date and sub tasks, but the task and all sub tasks are marked incomplete. This means that I have to...
  9. Task Scheduler depreciated features

in Windows 10 Support
    Task Scheduler depreciated features: I just discovered that I can no longer set Task Scheduler to display a message. Is there any way to add this feature back in to Windows 10? I've always depended on to remind me when to pay bills, birthdays, reordering, etc. Thank you! 135474
  10. Disable the task view feature

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable the task view feature: Is it possible to disable this annoying feature so it wont appear if i accidentally click the windows key + tab? 130417