Windows 10: Microsoft "To Do" skips days of reminders

Discus and support Microsoft "To Do" skips days of reminders in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Folks, Weeks ago, I had set up several daily reminders in Microsoft "To Do." But for some bizarre reason, it often skips whole days' worth of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eksy61, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Eksy61 Win User

Microsoft "To Do" skips days of reminders

Folks,
    Weeks ago, I had set up several daily reminders in Microsoft "To Do." But for some bizarre reason, it often skips whole days' worth of reminders, even though I didn't change anything. For example, for the last few days, it's been showing that the next reminders for one of my daily tasks are April 5 and April 7. I have no idea how it came up with that.
    And sure enough, I've gotten no notifications on this task for days now.
    Anyone else had a similar problem and knows how to fix it? (I have Windows Home v2004.)

:)

Eksy61, Mar 21, 2021
  2. K7AAY Win User

See all reminders in Windows 10

As suggested in Microsoft's post "Get reminders from Cortana", open the Cortana window and choose Notebook > Reminders for that list.

K7AAY, Mar 21, 2021
  3. Cortana reminds me a few days late

I can set a reminder, i can see it in the reminder list, but it reminds me a few days late or not at all.

CraigBennett II, Mar 21, 2021
  4. Microsoft "To Do" skips days of reminders

Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft "To Do" skips days of reminders

1. Microsoft "To Do" skips days of reminders - Similar Threads - Microsoft skips days

2. Unsync Microsoft To Do from Apple Reminders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsync Microsoft To Do from Apple Reminders: Hi there,I use Microsoft To Do strictly for work, and Apple Reminders strictly for home. Having these separate apps is important to me in ensuring work/life balance. I only have To Do on my work computer, and I only have Apple Reminders on my personal iPhone. However, I added...
  3. Unsync Microsoft To Do from Apple Reminders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unsync Microsoft To Do from Apple Reminders: Hi there,I use Microsoft To Do strictly for work, and Apple Reminders strictly for home. Having these separate apps is important to me in ensuring work/life balance. I only have To Do on my work computer, and I only have Apple Reminders on my personal iPhone. However, I added...
  4. Cortana put my reminders in Microsoft todo and did not remind

in Cortana
    Cortana put my reminders in Microsoft todo and did not remind: I asked cortana to remind me to take pill, the reminder got put into the todo app,And it didn't remind me at all.I have todo installed on my pc, and it does show inside the app, but no notification what so ever....
  5. Cortana put my reminders in Microsoft todo and did not remind

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana put my reminders in Microsoft todo and did not remind: I asked cortana to remind me to take pill, the reminder got put into the todo app,And it didn't remind me at all.I have todo installed on my pc, and it does show inside the app, but no notification what so ever....
  6. Cortana put my reminders in Microsoft todo and did not remind

7. Microsoft to-do, how to set reminder for repetitive tasks?

Microsoft to-do, how to set reminder for repetitive tasks?: Hi, may I ask if this is possible and if yeah, how may I do it?I have some daily repetitive tasks and some weekly ones, but I can only add a reminder for a certain day to them.Gtask doesn't have this problem, but you can't add sub tasks for daily repetitive tasks like...
  8. Cortana / Microsoft To Do reminders won't display reminder on screen

in Cortana
    Cortana / Microsoft To Do reminders won't display reminder on screen: I've used Cortana for a long time as a reminder app without issue. Since Cortana reminders have been associated with/rolled into Microsoft To Do, I can't get the reminder to actually show up on screen in some sort of dialog box. I can set up and edit the reminder just fine....
  9. Samsung Reminder can now sync with Microsoft To Do

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Reminder can now sync with Microsoft To Do: We have a super exciting announcement to make. You can now sync your reminders on Samsung Reminder app with To Do. It’s a great way to access your phone reminders created from Bixby, calls, notes, messages, etc. on PC and browser apps of To Do, Outlook and Teams....
  10. Daily Reminders in To-Do

Daily Reminders in To-Do: Hello, I watched a video on how to use To-Do and I get how the 'My Day' feature works and it might be useful for some tasks. But I have some daily reminders that I want reminded of on my PC / iPhone every day like watering plants and taking medication etc. It's not popping up...