Windows 10: Microsoft To Do & The Windows Calendar App

Discus and support Microsoft To Do & The Windows Calendar App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I was just wondering if there was a feature or setting I was missing Or if its planned to allow the Microsoft To Do app to have its scheduled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AustinBlack2, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Microsoft To Do & The Windows Calendar App

Hello!

I was just wondering if there was a feature or setting I was missing Or if its planned to allow the Microsoft To Do app to have its scheduled tasks show up on the Microsoft Mail and Calendar app that comes with Windows.

Thanks!

:)

AustinBlack2, Aug 23, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsoft To Do & The Windows Calendar App :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 23, 2020
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Mel Tar, Aug 23, 2020
  4. Microsoft To Do & The Windows Calendar App

windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft To Do & The Windows Calendar App

1. Microsoft To Do & The Windows Calendar App - Similar Threads - Microsoft Calendar App

2. Microsoft calendar app view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft calendar app view: So many issues with the new calendar but let me start with the view problems I'm having. This is within the microsoft calendar app linked to my hotmail. I work from the month view and it used to be that if there were more events in the calendar for a particular day than were...
  3. Microsoft calendar app view

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft calendar app view: So many issues with the new calendar but let me start with the view problems I'm having. This is within the microsoft calendar app linked to my hotmail. I work from the month view and it used to be that if there were more events in the calendar for a particular day than were...
  4. Shared Calendar in Calendar App

Shared Calendar in Calendar App: Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app but did not find yet a way to add shared calendars e.g. my wife's. In Outlook it is shown on the let hand side - not so in the...
  5. Microsoft Calendar app

Microsoft Calendar app: I am facing difficulty in copy & pasting Zoom , google meet links in the Windows calendar app into my web browser. What is the reason ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-calendar-app/6bd59096-621e-426d-9589-9c9b7daba6c1
  6. Microsoft Windows Mail and Calendar App problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Windows Mail and Calendar App problem.: Hi, For some time I have problem with mail application. When I open Mail application and type keyword in search box and press Enter, Mail application show me match mails below. When i press any one of them they start dissapearing and list get's empty. that I can repeat...
  7. Microsoft Mail and Calendar App

Microsoft Mail and Calendar App: Email will not sync. It works just fine in Outlook put dot in Windows mail. I get error code 0x8007274d. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mail-and-calendar-app/3cb74ad8-d769-4c05-9a71-404d4be058d6
  8. Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app gets Microsoft To-Do integration

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app gets Microsoft To-Do integration: Microsoft is currently rolling out a new update for its Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app. The latest update comes with the most awaited Microsoft To-Do integration to the Mail and Calendar app. The latest update advances the Mail and Calendar version to 16005.11001.20041.0....
  9. Microsoft Mail and Calendar App

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Mail and Calendar App: I tried to use MS Mail using subject app - and it looked good....except it kept changing my password and wouldn't work. I noticed there was an earlier closed thread similar to this, but not current and the solution regarded 3rd party firewall, which is not my case. I am using...
  10. Windows 10 Calendar App - Calendars

Windows 10 Calendar App - Calendars: Hi, I hope its not too much of a FAQ but... In Win10 Calendar app, what are all the calendars on the left? I see Cortana, Outlook and Microsoft Account. Each one has one or more named calendars below them. It seems only the Outlook calendar is able to sync across to my...