Windows 10: Microsoft To Do's Live Tile Breaks After Every Update -- Anyone has the same problem?

Discus and support Microsoft To Do's Live Tile Breaks After Every Update -- Anyone has the same problem? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yep808 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m7o0n5/microsoft_to_dos_live_tile_breaks_after_every/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/yep808, Mar 18, 2021.

1. /u/yep808 Win User

Microsoft To Do's Live Tile Breaks After Every Update -- Anyone has the same problem?

/u/yep808, Mar 18, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

Latest weather app update partially breaks the live tile

Just to confirm, you have updated Weather and it is version 4.28.3242.0?

Microsoft To Do's Live Tile Breaks After Every Update -- Anyone has the same problem? [​IMG]

What version of Windows do you have?

Edit: is it just a coincidence that all the problems are reported by UK users, or is that relevant to the issue?

3. mtcerio Win User
    Windows Phone 7.8 live tile update problem

Hi,

After the update to Windows Phone 7.8, some (third party) live tiles stopped updating.

Examples are: BBC News Mobile, Weather, AccuWeather, HTC hub.

Note that tiles don't get updated neither in background, nor when closing the app.

Tiles don't get updated even if I try to resize them, and they don't get updated in any size.

Note that some app tiles instead work fine: all built-in apps, plus Weave News reader, Livescape, Lists & Things.

It seems the problem is widespread:

http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/smar...-phone-7-8-update-appears-to-break-live-tiles

Microsoft, would you fix it?

Finally, a comment: we adopted WP 7.5, were left out of WP8, had to wait months for a mere aesthetic update to WP7.8, which is eventually breaking the live tile system. Great!

maTTeo

mtcerio, Mar 18, 2021
  4. Microsoft To Do's Live Tile Breaks After Every Update -- Anyone has the same problem?

Live tiles not working on my new laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Does this issue persist with all the Live tiles icon?
    • Are you able to view the different app’s tiles icon on Start menu?
    I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if issue gets resolved:

• Press the Windows key to open the Start menu.
    • Right click on the Tiles and click “turn live tile on”.
    • Repeat step 2 on the desired tiles.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft To Do's Live Tile Breaks After Every Update -- Anyone has the same problem?

1. Microsoft To Do's Live Tile Breaks After Every Update -- Anyone has the same problem? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Do's Live

2. Is Microsoft disabling all the live tiles on every app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Microsoft disabling all the live tiles on every app?: I recently updated multiple Microsoft Store apps. One being the Media Player. Fine, I have the new and improved version, but with disabled capabilities. Namely the live tile. Why is Microsoft doing this? Does the MS community not like the live tile features anymore? I guess...
  3. Is Microsoft disabling all the live tiles on every app?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is Microsoft disabling all the live tiles on every app?: I recently updated multiple Microsoft Store apps. One being the Media Player. Fine, I have the new and improved version, but with disabled capabilities. Namely the live tile. Why is Microsoft doing this? Does the MS community not like the live tile features anymore? I guess...
  4. Is Microsoft disabling all the live tiles on every app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Bluetooth breaking (disappeared tile) after EVERY update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth breaking (disappeared tile) after EVERY update?: My bluetooth tile on the lower-right corner (notification center I think?) always goes missing after a Windows update. Always. Just like today: last night I had my bluetooth service working, and now it's completely disappeared. Again. I'm tired of troubleshooting this every...
  6. Microsoft Store tile not live

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Store tile not live: I have been looking for a solution to this issue for some months, I hope someone here might be able to help. Some months ago, my Windows store tile stopped being live. The tile (and the store) functions perfectly in that I can use it to download and purchase new apps. It's...
  7. Latest weather app update partially breaks the live tile

Latest weather app update partially breaks the live tile: Beware. I just went into store and manually checked for updates. Updates for News, Money, Sport and Weather native apps came down the pipe. The update for the weather app has partially broken it's live tile. It works but it refuses to cycle. And then if you actually open the...
  8. Live tiles not updating

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live tiles not updating: Live tiles do not update for several days - is this a known problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/live-tiles-not-updating/42c8dbff-1ada-4b95-83d2-d0a1ed49e047
  9. tile live updates

tile live updates: For some reason not all my apps are updating live like they should be. Like my cnn app; and the sports app that came with 10 already installed as well as the money app and Im sure there are some others Im missing right now. Are these known issues that still exist; or should i...
  10. live tiles do not work

live tiles do not work: None of the tiles (Weather,News,Money, etc,) show real data. Just thr tile icon. 44199