Windows 10: Microsoft to fundamentally change way Windows is shipping

Discus and support Microsoft to fundamentally change way Windows is shipping in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Near the end of Ballmer's tenure as CEO, he introduced the rapid release cycle for products at Microsoft. No longer will the company go years before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft to fundamentally change way Windows is shipping

Read more...

Brink, Sep 16, 2014
  2. BunnyJ New Member

This just goes along with the idea of small updates rather than one big update.
    And I like the concept of getting new or enhanced features frequently.

Jeff...

:)

BunnyJ, Sep 16, 2014
  3. Permanently stop installation of creators edition

Is this home edition? Fundamentally although there are ways of delaying Windows 10 will keep trying to update. This is how Windows is now shipped. If you are an enterprise / corporate environment there are more ways to manage updates but at some point
    you will need to update (after a period of testing).

MarkInKent, Sep 16, 2014
  4. Microsoft to fundamentally change way Windows is shipping

3D Objects

I am SO tired of Microsoft making fundamental changes to my computer during Windows Updates.

Don't use a Microsoft operating system then.

MarkInKent, Sep 16, 2014
  5. The big questions are how does this work in the Enterprise market and also the average Joe Six Pack may not understand what has happened to his PC unless M$ puts out plenty of BEFORE notifications. Business do not like changes to the core system as expensive software may stop working. I mean really expensive like $100,000 per seat production software that you do not want untested unknown updates getting on there. Imagine if you spend hours setting your PC how you like it and M$ comes up with an update to the core system for example improved graphics rendering support 4K or higher monitors and it resets your system back to default. You may want the option to say well I don't need that so I am going to un selct that till I get a 4K monitor.

Indianatone, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft to fundamentally change way Windows is shipping

1. Microsoft to fundamentally change way Windows is shipping - Similar Threads - Microsoft fundamentally change

2. Discount Coupon for Microsoft Azure Fundamentals.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discount Coupon for Microsoft Azure Fundamentals.: Hi teamI have completed the training of Microsoft Azure Fundamentals on 17th and 18th January but haven't received any Discount coupon but received a mail which says thankyou for attending Azure Fundamentals from Microsoft Learn.So can you please help me out with the discount...
  3. Discount Coupon for Microsoft Azure Fundamentals.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discount Coupon for Microsoft Azure Fundamentals.: Hi teamI have completed the training of Microsoft Azure Fundamentals on 17th and 18th January but haven't received any Discount coupon but received a mail which says thankyou for attending Azure Fundamentals from Microsoft Learn.So can you please help me out with the discount...
  4. microsoft azure fundamental certification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft azure fundamental certification: i took my azure fundamental certification exam via pearson vue on the 28/02/2023 and passed. Unfortunately i have been unable to see my certificate in my profile on microsoft learn. pls kindly assist me. certificate id is 994613432...
  5. microsoft azure fundamental certification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft azure fundamental certification: i took my azure fundamental certification exam via pearson vue on the 28/02/2023 and passed. Unfortunately i have been unable to see my certificate in my profile on microsoft learn. pls kindly assist me. certificate id is 994613432...
  6. microsoft azure fundamental certification

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  7. Microsoft Shelves Windows 10X, It is not Shipping in 2021

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Shelves Windows 10X, It is not Shipping in 2021: Back in the fall of 2019, Microsoft held a Surface event that will likely go down in history as one of the most ambitious announcements from the company. At the keynote, Microsoft unveiled three new products that were not only completely new for the company but also pushed...
  8. ship & sketch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ship & sketch: I have used snip and sketch. I have read how to store pictures. I just can not find the pictures I took before I read how to store. Where are they so I can delete them???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ship-sketch/d4b713e8-81e1-4473-a291-cb87f571a0e8
  9. Windows Credentials and File Sharing is Fundamentally Broken

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Credentials and File Sharing is Fundamentally Broken: A picture paints a thousand words. Let me give this a run down. I have two machines, both activated, running like a sheep with my little Microsoft logins enabled some of it's OK but it doesn't give you that pride of ownership that XP did and all I wanted to do was some basic...
  10. Shipping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shipping: Hello, how many days is delivery to Bulgaria for the Razer Deathadder Elite mouse? I'm sorry to ask this question here Windows category I just don't know where to ask. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shipping/b32f2f17-436e-425b-9e12-1f991119916b