Windows 10: Microsoft To Issue Separate .NET Framework Patches for Newer Windows Systems

Discus and support Microsoft To Issue Separate .NET Framework Patches for Newer Windows Systems in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi to All I'm trying to find a way to deploy .Net Framework using SCCM. My issue is, I have multiple devices with multiple .Net Frameworks all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Michael Hologic, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Microsoft To Issue Separate .NET Framework Patches for Newer Windows Systems

Hi to All

I'm trying to find a way to deploy .Net Framework using SCCM. My issue is, I have multiple devices with multiple .Net Frameworks all at different levels of compliance. is there an All in One patch or is this going to be a one on one attack.

Thank You

:)

Michael Hologic, Sep 25, 2019

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Dark Ride Win User

Microsoft To Issue Separate .NET Framework Patches for Newer Windows Systems

.NET Framework 2.0 RC

"The Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0 Release Candidate installs the .NET Framework runtime and associated files required to run applications developed to target the .NET Framework v2.0."

"The .NET Framework version 2.0 Release Candidate improves scalability and performance of applications with improved caching, application deployment and updating with ClickOnce, support for the broadest array of browsers and devices with ASP.NET 2.0 controls and services. For more information on the .NET Framework 2.0, click here."

System Requirements:
    Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000; Windows 98; Windows 98 Second Edition; Windows ME; Windows Server 2003; Windows XP

Required Software: Disk Space Requirements: 280 MB (x86), 610 MB (x64)

Download Here

Dark Ride, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft To Issue Separate .NET Framework Patches for Newer Windows Systems

1. Microsoft To Issue Separate .NET Framework Patches for Newer Windows Systems - Similar Threads - Microsoft Issue Separate

2. Microsoft .NET Framework issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework issue: Microsoft .NET FrameworkUnhandled exception has occurred in your application.If you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.If you click quite the application will close immediately. Could not load load file or assembly '2529792 bytes...
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft .NET Framework issue: Microsoft .NET FrameworkUnhandled exception has occurred in your application.If you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.If you click quite the application will close immediately. Could not load load file or assembly '2529792 bytes...
  4. Microsoft .NET Framework issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. .NET framework issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .NET framework issue: In the Registry editior there isn't a v4.0 folder in the NET Framework\NDP folder yet when i try and download .NET v4.8 it is already installed on my computer? All of the support answers to resolve the install error require that i go to the V.4. folder but its not there How...
  6. .NET Framework Issues.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .NET Framework Issues.: So, I'm on a HP Notebook laptop running the latest version of Windows 10, but recently I've been having trouble with .NET Framework features, whenever I tried downloading .NET Framework it would show an error called "HRESULT 0x80240017" , and there wasn't a way I could fix...
  7. .net frameWork issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    .net frameWork issue: some programs that I normally run won't run with a popup that says either .net framework is not initialized or that it's not installed etc. etc. I go into my "turn windows features on or off" menu in control panel. It gives me for .net framework: .net environment, .NET...
  8. .NET Framework Issues

.NET Framework Issues: Hello Microsoft Community, This is my first time posting here so I hope I provide sufficient information. I have been some issues launching applications. Specifically, there are two video games on Steam that do not launch at all. If I launch them directly, I receive an...
  9. .NET framework files not patching

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    .NET framework files not patching: We have machines showing as missing patches even though the patches are either applied or are not applicable. We've tried running patches manually 4338825 and 4103727 but both say they are not applicable. Tenable is accurately reporting the file version it says is vulnerable,...
  10. Microsoft .NET Framework Issue

Microsoft .NET Framework Issue: I have a Microsoft .NET Framework issue. I keep getting a dialogue box that says "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close...