Windows 10: Microsoft to Launch 34 Windows Updates Tomorrow

Discus and support Microsoft to Launch 34 Windows Updates Tomorrow in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Finally, I got 21 optional and 1 important.. all of them installed without a hitch. Jeff [img] Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Apr 19, 2015.

1. BunnyJ New Member

Microsoft to Launch 34 Windows Updates Tomorrow

Finally, I got 21 optional and 1 important.. all of them installed without a hitch.

Jeff

Microsoft to Launch 34 Windows Updates Tomorrow [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Apr 20, 2015
  2. Winuser Win User

That's the same number I got.

Winuser, Apr 21, 2015
  3. Mystere Win User
    My system seems noticeable faster after the update... I don't think it's my imagination. But it could be.

Mystere, Apr 21, 2015
  4. LittleJay Win User

It took less than 5 minutes to download and install 21 updates for my W8.1 install.

I haven't noticed that my system is any faster.

LittleJay, Apr 21, 2015
  5. Winuser Win User
    I'll have to check the next time I'm in Windows 8.1.1. After I did the updates I went back to Windows 10.

Winuser, Apr 21, 2015
  6. Vladimir Win User
    After the first wave I got a big one... 759,8 MB

Microsoft to Launch 34 Windows Updates Tomorrow [​IMG]

*Huh

Vladimir, Apr 21, 2015
  7. Antilope Win User
    Clicked Update a couple of times today on 10041, but only a Windows Defender update fell out. *Party

Antilope, Apr 21, 2015
  8. davehc Win User

Correct.

If you click the link on the source page ("34 non-security updates"), you can read which OSs are concerned. Some for the server, most for 8.1. No mention of Windows 10.

davehc, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft to Launch 34 Windows Updates Tomorrow - Similar Threads - Microsoft Launch Updates

2. Windows 10 Addition Wont Launch it gets stuck at 34% and then freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Addition Wont Launch it gets stuck at 34% and then freezes: i would add a screenshot but it fails to upload to the thing My PC runs Windows 10 64 bit32GB of ramGTX 1050 Ti2Tb of storageAND i already made sure every thing was up to date...
  3. Windows 10 Addition Wont Launch it gets stuck at 34% and then freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Addition Wont Launch it gets stuck at 34% and then freezes: i would add a screenshot but it fails to upload to the thing My PC runs Windows 10 64 bit32GB of ramGTX 1050 Ti2Tb of storageAND i already made sure every thing was up to date...
  4. How Microsoft is predicting tomorrow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Microsoft is predicting tomorrow?: In file explorer there is a tab for tomorrow files.So now I have tomorrow files in my device.No need any response for this but should fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-microsoft-is-predicting-tomorrow/8b9dc9b1-d4ac-4506-a971-b4ec8b8b1d8b
  5. How Microsoft is predicting tomorrow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Microsoft is predicting tomorrow?: In file explorer there is a tab for tomorrow files.So now I have tomorrow files in my device.No need any response for this but should fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-microsoft-is-predicting-tomorrow/8b9dc9b1-d4ac-4506-a971-b4ec8b8b1d8b
  6. error 34

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error 34: Hi, Acer travel mate lap top upgraded to window 10 a few years ago. Windows 10 is a real pain. constantly losing wifi at the drop of a hat when ever I ask it to do a task. Have installed blue tooth usb device which worked well for a couple opf months then it start to...
  7. Reset stuck on 34%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reset stuck on 34%: I wanted to reset my pc today and I have chosen clean drive, all drives. Resetting this pc went quite quick but now it is a 34% for about an hour. I am using an asus rog laptop, should I wait is this ok? submitted by /u/shark0626 [link] [comments]...
  8. Watch Microsoft Unboxed: Microsoft Event - Ep. 34

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Microsoft Unboxed: Microsoft Event - Ep. 34: This week on Microsoft Unboxed, were sharing an inside look at the new lineup of Surface devices. In Sonia's absence, Colleen kicks us off by rolling the video from our event that took place in New York on October 2nd. Microsoft Chief Product Officer Panos Panay announced...
  9. Microsoft teases Surface hardware announcement for tomorrow

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft teases Surface hardware announcement for tomorrow: First rumored back in May, leaks around Microsoft's upcoming cheaper Surface tablet have been starting to pick up. It passed through the FCC, showed up on OpenCL, and will reportedly use Pentium Silver and Pentium Gold chips. But now, even the @Surface Twitter account is...
  10. Microsoft PowerApps and Flow are generally available starting tomorrow

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft PowerApps and Flow are generally available starting tomorrow: After a rewarding journey hand-in-hand with the many customers and partners who participated in our preview programs (thank you!), we’re excited to announce the general availability of Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Flow. Beginning Tuesday, both services will be available...