Windows 10: Microsoft to phase out Microsoft Store for Business and Education

Discus and support Microsoft to phase out Microsoft Store for Business and Education in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is continuing to try to clean up its digital app-store mess. Its latest planned move, according to my contacts: Get rid of the Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft to phase out Microsoft Store for Business and Education

Read more: Microsoft is planning to phase out the Windows 10 Store for Business | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Read more: Microsoft is planning to phase out the Windows 10 Store for Business | ZDNet

Brink, Jan 12, 2020
  3. thomaseg1 Win User

Are there any Business or educational apps in the store?

thomaseg1, Jan 12, 2020
  4. Compumind Win User

I never use the Microsoft Store, period.
    Additionally, I am not happy with the way that it is tied to a Microsoft Account.

Many of the apps in there are written by children.

FWIW.

Compumind, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft to phase out Microsoft Store for Business and Education - Similar Threads - Microsoft phase Microsoft

2. Microsoft Business apps requiring Microsoft Store to download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Business apps requiring Microsoft Store to download.: My company provides its software tools to its employees through the Microsoft store. With the recent changes to the store I am now unable to log in with my work account and are forced to use the Microsoft Store for Business. Whenever I try to download the apps I need for work...
  3. Microsoft Business apps requiring Microsoft Store to download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Business apps requiring Microsoft Store to download.: My company provides its software tools to its employees through the Microsoft store. With the recent changes to the store I am now unable to log in with my work account and are forced to use the Microsoft Store for Business. Whenever I try to download the apps I need for work...
  4. Microsoft Business apps requiring Microsoft Store to download.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. microsoft business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft business: It is my pleasure being here in microsoft business community https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-business/ca046d98-5ec8-46e4-aec7-88cd720ee7b8
  6. microsoft business

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    microsoft business: It is my pleasure being here in microsoft business community https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-business/ca046d98-5ec8-46e4-aec7-88cd720ee7b8
  7. Microsoft Education

Microsoft Education: Hi everyone,I am a student and want to install windows on my MacBook worked with the M1 chip. Fortunately, I got a licence key from my university, but when I download a parallel desktop and enter that activation key, it can't run without any reason! Could anyone help me with...
  8. Microsoft Education

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Education: Hi everyone,I am a student and want to install windows on my MacBook worked with the M1 chip. Fortunately, I got a licence key from my university, but when I download a parallel desktop and enter that activation key, it can't run without any reason! Could anyone help me with...
  9. Accessing Microsoft Store for Business (MSfB)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Accessing Microsoft Store for Business (MSfB): Hi All, I am doing a risk assessment for implementing Microsoft Store for Business. I understand you can setup a private store for the organisation and set up various rules and conditions around it. While reading a blog post, I came across the following: "We can also...
  10. Microsoft Store of Business App Updates

Microsoft Store of Business App Updates: Hi, We have a device in Kiosk mode, with a standard local user logged in. We then push apps to that device (as well as the built in apps) The question I have is, when and how often will the app update itself once a new version is release? And will the standard user be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. phase out microsoft store for business

2. is the microsoft store going out of business

3. are windows phone going to phase out