Windows 10: Microsoft to Reportedly Re-org Windows Team After RS5 Release

Discus and support Microsoft to Reportedly Re-org Windows Team After RS5 Release in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In his weekly “Sams Report” this week, Microsoft watcher Brad Sams reports that he’s hearing that the Windows team will go through a bit of a re-org... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by swarfega, Sep 15, 2018.

1. swarfega Win User

Microsoft to Reportedly Re-org Windows Team After RS5 Release

Source: Microsoft to reportedly re-org Windows team after RS5 release | On MSFT

:)

swarfega, Sep 15, 2018

2. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Teams PWA preview available for Windows 10 S devices

Source: Build and manage tailored apps for the enterprise using the Teams developer platform - Microsoft Tech Community - 190580

Download: Microsoft Teams app| Microsoft Store

Brink, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft to Reportedly Re-org Windows Team After RS5 Release - Similar Threads - Microsoft Reportedly org

2. New Microsoft Teams app update released for Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Teams app update released for Android and iOS: Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether you’re sprinting towards a deadline or sharing...
  3. Delete Microsoft Teams org

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Delete Microsoft Teams org: I know this is the wrong place, however, after 45 minutes of contact with a Microsoft Support agent, I was forced to post my request here: I want to delete my Microsoft "Teams free organization". I have done everything according to the instructions here:...
  4. Who feature in Teames (Your org)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Who feature in Teames (Your org): How often do Teames update information from Active Directory, if I make user changes, such as department, phone number, image etc.? Is there an easy way for me to force an update so that information gets updated faster when I make changes to AD (Active Directory)?...
  5. Microsoft releases biannual digital trust reports

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases biannual digital trust reports: Microsoft has released its latest biannual digital trust reports on the Microsoft Reports Hub. These reports consist of the Law Enforcement Requests Report, U.S. National Security Orders Report and Content Removal Request Reports. We continue to strive toward building and...
  6. Microsoft releases biannual digital trust reports

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases biannual digital trust reports: Microsoft has released its latest biannual digital trust reports on the Microsoft Reports Hub. These reports consist of the Law Enforcement Requests Report, U.S. National Security Orders Report and Content Removal Request Reports. In light of passage of the CLOUD Act in the...
  7. Windows 10 RS5 Build 17686 for HoloLens Released - June 6

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 RS5 Build 17686 for HoloLens Released - June 6: Microsoft is also rolling out the first Redstone 5 preview build of HoloLens for Insiders who are registered in the Fast ring. In order to install this preview, you must ensure that your HoloLens is enrolled in the Windows Insider Program and have the Windows 10 April 2018...
  8. Microsoft releases biannual digital trust reports

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases biannual digital trust reports: Today, Microsoft is releasing its latest biannual digital trust reports on the Microsoft Reports Hub. These reports consist of the Law Enforcement Requests Report, U.S. National Security Orders Report and Content Removal Requests Report. The Law Enforcement Requests Report...
  9. Microsoft releases 2017 Corporate Social Responsibility report

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases 2017 Corporate Social Responsibility report: Today Microsoft released our 2017 Annual Report and our 2017 Corporate Responsibility Report. These reports reflect our commitment that delivering on our mission extends well beyond our products and services. It includes a deep commitment to operate our business, deploy...
  10. Microsoft releases biannual transparency reports

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases biannual transparency reports: Today Microsoft is releasing its most recent biannual transparency reports on the Microsoft Transparency Hub. These reports consist of the Law Enforcement Requests Report, U.S. National Security Orders Report and Content Removal Requests Report. The Law Enforcement...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows rs5 re-org