Windows 10: Microsoft to sell augmented reality goggles to army

Discus and support Microsoft to sell augmented reality goggles to army in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hi folks Nice deal by Ms to US Army. From the BBC Microsoft to sell augmented reality goggles to army - BBC News Cheers jimbo 176938 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft to sell augmented reality goggles to army

Brink, Apr 1, 2021

2. Augmented Reality and Windows Phone

What's new about Augmented Reality and Windows Phone?

Applications? Services? Development?

The One MS-MVP Windows Mobile Devices @ www.wince.com.br

Cleverson A Izzo, Apr 1, 2021
  3. Windows 10 augmented reality mode?

I added an app for a star chart. I'm wondering if windows 10 is equipped with a compass, gyroscope and/or an accelerometer for augmented reality mode?

larrycampbell ZM, Apr 1, 2021
  4. dencal Win User

dencal, Apr 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft to sell augmented reality goggles to army - Similar Threads - Microsoft sell augmented

2. goggle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    goggle: HiWhy in my settings shows the MCAFEE Default search engine no option to delete?where did it come from and how do I delete itThank youTIMMY 2 TOESManage search engines and site searchYou can use shortcuts in the address bar to quickly search a specific site or to use a...
  3. goggle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    goggle: HiWhy in my settings shows the MCAFEE Default search engine no option to delete?where did it come from and how do I delete itThank youTIMMY 2 TOESManage search engines and site searchYou can use shortcuts in the address bar to quickly search a specific site or to use a...
  4. GOGGLE

GOGGLE: Why when searching different things on goggle this comes up every time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/goggle/5c9a9bba-aab0-4093-8db9-323b42b9dae9
  5. GOGGLE ?

GOGGLE ?: Why do i see this stuff when i open goggle?[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/goggle/5dc1034c-10db-43c2-8bde-9ba3b036ef65
  6. goggle

goggle: why do i have so many google[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/goggle/6d462ef7-8bb0-4e4b-94c7-900a03d7acab
  7. Zombie army trilogy and zombie army 4

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Zombie army trilogy and zombie army 4: How is it that both zombie army trilogy which came out in 2015 is the same price $49.99 as zombie army 4 which was just released? Kinda ridiculous https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zombie-army-trilogy-and-zombie-army-4/3c09561c-2619-49c7-b536-ee06af1ba58e"
  8. Google Maps augmented reality (AR) Live View feature now available

in Windows 10 News
    Google Maps augmented reality (AR) Live View feature now available: Not only does Google Maps help you navigate, explore, and get things done at home, but it’s also a powerful travel companion. After you’ve booked your trip, these new tools will simplify every step of your trip once you’ve touched down–from getting around a new city to...
  9. Privacy preserving image-based localization for augmented reality

in Windows 10 News
    Privacy preserving image-based localization for augmented reality: [ATTACH] New camera localization technology for sensitive environments can keep images and map data confidential Advances in augmented reality (AR) and mobile robotics promise to revolutionize how we see and interact with our physical world in the future. Today, AR and...
  10. Augmented reality Vs Vertual reality

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Augmented reality Vs Vertual reality: Augmented reality Vs Vertual reality....What`s the difference. AR vs. VR: What Comparisons 71163