Windows 10: Microsoft to Shut Down Wunderlist on May 6th, 2020

Discus and support Microsoft to Shut Down Wunderlist on May 6th, 2020 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As a team of over 26 nationalities, we at Wunderlist/Microsoft To Do know what it's like to move your life from one place to another. Be it a city or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft to Shut Down Wunderlist on May 6th, 2020

Source: https://www.wunderlist.com/blog/join...r-new-journey/

:)

Brink, Dec 9, 2019

2. Cortana and Wunderlist

Hi,

Your Wunderlist account should be connected to your Cortana's notebook to ensure that your Wunderlist app will work with Cortana. Follow the steps below:

• Tap the microphone next to the Cortana icon and say Create a Holiday Planning list.
    • Once the new list appear, tap on Do more in Wunderlist.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions in signing in to your Wunderlist account.

Should you need further help, feel free to update us.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Microsoft delivers Windows 10 version of its Wunderlist to-do app

It is out and free at the MS online store. I got it earlier when spotting this article. Wunderlist for Windows 10 is Here!

Microsoft to Shut Down Wunderlist on May 6th, 2020 [​IMG]

I had to zoom out a bit to show the option for that as well as fitting into a snip so the text won't be as clear. So far no option for changing the backdrop on it however unless you do that in the "Brand New" MS account you have to create for it. You can't simply log in using any existing account as I found out fast. And that is precisely what you do when clicking on your account user name to bring down the options list after hitting the graph of horizontal lines above the round blue "N" seen in a circle above the To Dos list maker option which is right above the Inbox. *chuckle

Microsoft to Shut Down Wunderlist on May 6th, 2020 [​IMG]

I'll pass on the $4.99 or $49.99 yearly for Wunderlist Pro however! Since the blue doesn't look right with the default 10 theme on the primary I simply went with the wood grain background which can be changed when opening up the Settings as well as simply clicking the immediate Background option.

Night Hawk, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Microsoft to Shut Down Wunderlist on May 6th, 2020

to do VS wunderlist

I have wunderlist and now MS to do list...Can you still forward email to your account?

VinceAndrich, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft to Shut Down Wunderlist on May 6th, 2020

1. Microsoft to Shut Down Wunderlist on May 6th, 2020 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Shut Down

2. may 2020 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    may 2020 update: how do i install an earlier update in history can only see updates for 2021. i would like to install may 2020 update. could anyone help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-2020-update/bea25d64-4623-4b77-bb69-772427cb21d5
  3. Windows 10 Update sometime in May-June 2020 will not allow desktop to shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Update sometime in May-June 2020 will not allow desktop to shut down: Has anyone had an issue since Windows 10 updates the past couple months...My Dell desktop 8930 will NOT shut down since updates. Any EASY fixes for this? Of course it will shut down if you unplug or press and hold power button, but it will not shut down from the start menu...
  4. What is New in Microsoft Teams for May 2020

in Windows 10 News
    What is New in Microsoft Teams for May 2020: This month, we have new meetings, calling, devices, chat, collaboration, platform, and industry features we will not want you to miss. Read on to stay up-to-date. If you are interested in our recent Microsoft Build news, check out our Teams Build blog! Meetings, Calling,...
  5. Blue Screen Error Code Shut Down as of May 18, 2020

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Error Code Shut Down as of May 18, 2020: SInce yesterday, I have been receiving a blue screen error code kmode_exception_not_handled. I tried some of the tutorials to try to figure out what was wrong and am unsuccessful. This is a new HP computer purchased in Feb. 2020 and I had not had any problems prior to May...
  6. Microsoft May 2020 Security Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft May 2020 Security Updates: Release Notes May 2020 Security Updates Release Date: May 12, 2020 The May 2020 security release consists of security updates for the following software: Microsoft Windows Microsoft Edge (EdgeHTML-based) Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based) ChakraCore Internet Explorer...
  7. Microsoft May 2020 Security Updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft May 2020 Security Updates: Release Notes May 2020 Security Updates Release Date: May 12, 2020 The May 2020 security release consists of security updates for the following software: Microsoft Windows Microsoft Edge EdgeHTML-based Microsoft Edge Chromium-based ChakraCore Internet Explorer Microsoft...
  8. Windows 10 May 2020 Update tunes up with 6th patch

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 May 2020 Update tunes up with 6th patch: In December, Microsoft completed feature development of Windows 10 Version 2004 and Build 19041 is the RTM. Nearly four months after Microsoft signed off the RTM candidate, Microsoft keeps updating the May 2020 Update with bug and security fixes. Microsoft is rolling out 6th...
  9. Microsoft Windows Update for May 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Windows Update for May 2020: In light of COVID-19 will there be any extension or continued support regarding updating to newer versions of Windows? People are stressed enough as it is without having to worry about bugs and scammers etc....
  10. Microsoft to shut down Windows 7 Games Servers on January 22, 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to shut down Windows 7 Games Servers on January 22, 2020: Microsoft revealed in a forum post on the official Microsoft Answers forum that it plans to shut down games servers for games that require Internet connectivity for its Windows 7, Windows XP, and Windows ME operating systems. Windows 7 has just a few months of support left...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Wunderlist I 2020