Windows 10: Microsoft took 82.95 out of my chequing account without my authorization. In addition,...

Discus and support Microsoft took 82.95 out of my chequing account without my authorization. In addition,... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Microsoft took 82.95 out of my chequing account without my authorization. In addition, this caused NSF and myself owing a total of 333.00 to an... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by WandaDavis4, Aug 24, 2021.

1. Microsoft took 82.95 out of my chequing account without my authorization. In addition,...

Microsoft took 82.95 out of my chequing account without my authorization. In addition, this caused NSF and myself owing a total of 333.00 to an insurance company. Please tell me how you are going to rectify this! Who do I contact, because I BET you won't take of YOUR ERROR ON YOUR END. Wanda

:)

WandaDavis4, Aug 24, 2021

2. Installation of Windows 10 'freezing' at 95% Set Up and 82% Configuring Settings

The above reply does not help as I need to know what to do to get the general Windows 10 Update complete. It hangs at 95% and Configuration settings at 82%. Need step by step instructions...

NICOLENE DE ALLENDE, Aug 24, 2021
  3. moee---01 Win User
    95 8gb or 82 AND WHY??

It's the build quality for me man. A creekin slder that's bound to loosen up further like my ex n regular 95 with faded chrome keys and many more to list quality issues or an n73 look alike solid one piece candybar form that you can drop, pick up, dust
    off and pocket it right away.

I went for that. If you rmmbr, the 73 had a lousy joystick. Over here on the 82, you get a grey-ed up d-pad from the n70/n80. Not bad.

Peace..

tim aka sal

moee---01, Aug 24, 2021
  4. RJames- Win User

Microsoft took 82.95 out of my chequing account without my authorization. In addition,...

WIndows 10 Update - Stuck at 95% ; 82% Configuring Settings

I am suffering from the same exact problem - when I try to update Windows, I get stopped at 95% updated / 82% config. I tried each of your suggested fixes, but could pull off neither. (When I try to run the WIndows Installer, a pop-up window with a green
    bar flashes momentarily, and then disappears. Nothing else happens. Please help!

RJames-, Aug 24, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft took 82.95 out of my chequing account without my authorization. In addition,...

1. Microsoft took 82.95 out of my chequing account without my authorization. In addition,... - Similar Threads - Microsoft took chequing

2. how do i get refund from total adblock they took money out of my account without my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get refund from total adblock they took money out of my account without my...: how do i get a refund totaladblock took money from my account unauthorized https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-refund-from-total-adblock-they-took/c0c368d5-4809-4732-aa2c-850557fadb19
  3. how do i get refund from total adblock they took money out of my account without my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get refund from total adblock they took money out of my account without my...: how do i get a refund totaladblock took money from my account unauthorized https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-refund-from-total-adblock-they-took/c0c368d5-4809-4732-aa2c-850557fadb19
  4. Microsoft charged my account for $15.81 without my authorization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft charged my account for $15.81 without my authorization: My account was charged 15.81 while I was sleeping at 9:pm I did not authorize this transaction. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-charged-my-account-for-1581-without-my/26641d6c-ea94-43b7-b911-b982197b2a0e
  5. Microsoft charged my account for $15.81 without my authorization

Microsoft charged my account for $15.81 without my authorization: My account was charged 15.81 while I was sleeping at 9:pm I did not authorize this transaction. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-charged-my-account-for-1581-without-my/26641d6c-ea94-43b7-b911-b982197b2a0e
  6. BitLocker took out my sign on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker took out my sign on: I plugged a thumb drive, with BitLocker encrypted on it, in my computer. The pop-up disappeared before I could type in the password. Now I can't get a sign on to my computer. I've rebooted many times. HELP!...
  7. BitLocker took out my sign on

BitLocker took out my sign on: I plugged a thumb drive, with BitLocker encrypted on it, in my computer. The pop-up disappeared before I could type in the password. Now I can't get a sign on to my computer. I've rebooted many times. HELP!...
  8. Addition of an "alias" to my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Addition of an "alias" to my account: Can anyone advise on the contents of an email that I have received allegedly from Microsoft security. It claims that an alias has been added to my Microsoft account but when I check on this site there isn't an additional alias. There were "it was me" and "it wasn't me"...
  9. money has been taken from my account without my authorization/permission

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    money has been taken from my account without my authorization/permission: Dear Sir or Madam, Money has been taken from my account without my authorization/permission. When I purchased this new computer a few weeks ago, Microsoft allowed for a "Free Trial Period of Office 365". Not once in the agreement did it say that money would be taken from...
  10. My Computer Converses with the Internet without my authority

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Computer Converses with the Internet without my authority: The two Internet and Wi-Fi lights on my modem flicker for 30 seconds during startup, and intermittently during every session even when I am not using the keyboard or mouse. This activity seems much more than my email program (Mailbird) needs (I get only a few messages per day...