Windows 10: Microsoft took remote control of pc last night and lost connection

Discus and support Microsoft took remote control of pc last night and lost connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can not access internet or left click on bottom taskbar since losing connection with Microsoft technician who took remote control of pc last night when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KenMorgan1, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Microsoft took remote control of pc last night and lost connection

Can not access internet or left click on bottom taskbar since losing connection with Microsoft technician who took remote control of pc last night when trying to help with update problem.

:)

KenMorgan1, Feb 5, 2019
  2. mlee49 Win User

help to remote connect

No need to setup a permanent remote connection for FB add-on's. I'd suggest Team Viewer. It's free and will allow you to access his pc safely and take control.

mlee49, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Logitech Harmony 670 Universal Remote Control $65

The Logitech Harmony 670 Universal Remote Control for $64.95 with free shipping. This remote features optimization for DVR (e.g., TiVo), programmable macros, and USB connectivity for both Macs and PCs.

List price: $149

joytime360, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Zero Cool Win User

Microsoft took remote control of pc last night and lost connection

PC as remote control

Hey I have this TV next to my computer, and the remote control is lost. is there any way I could use my computer as a remote control? like bluetooth or infrared?

Zero Cool, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft took remote control of pc last night and lost connection

1. Microsoft took remote control of pc last night and lost connection - Similar Threads - Microsoft took remote

2. Microsoft Remote Destkop used for Android to control Windows 11 always lost connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Remote Destkop used for Android to control Windows 11 always lost connection: Hello. I used rd client on my phone VIVO IQOO10 , Origin OS base on Android 12 to control my Windows 11 computer, but the connection always lost without any hint after minutes, and the app is just like stop responding ,as the screenshot shows.However, when I use iPad and...
  3. Microsoft Remote Destkop used for Android to control Windows 11 always lost connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Remote Destkop used for Android to control Windows 11 always lost connection: Hello. I used rd client on my phone VIVO IQOO10 , Origin OS base on Android 12 to control my Windows 11 computer, but the connection always lost without any hint after minutes, and the app is just like stop responding ,as the screenshot shows.However, when I use iPad and...
  4. Remote connection with controller help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remote connection with controller help: Is there a way to connect a DualShock 4 ps4 controller to my iPad Air, and then use it to control my PC when I remotely connect to it? submitted by /u/nckgrock [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mjxgjb/remote_connection_with_controller_help/
  5. Is it possible to remote control PC case fans connected to the mainboard?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it possible to remote control PC case fans connected to the mainboard?: And if so how? Because my case fan is rattling and I try to temporarily give more/less power so that it doesn't rattle anymore. Kann man PC Gehäuselüfter die am Mainboard angeschlossen sind fernsteuern?
  6. Microsoft update running since last night

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft update running since last night: The Microsoft windows update has been running since last night and indicates it's only 91% installed. How can I stop this install while it's in progress? Thanks....
  7. help. update on windows 10 last night. Everything was lost.

help. update on windows 10 last night. Everything was lost.: UPdate on windows 10 last night and now I have lost everything. How do I get these back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-update-on-windows-10-last-night-everything/3abb8c44-69ca-443e-af90-ee2fe860960c"
  8. Windows 10 Home. Remote Desktop Connection app disappeared last night

Windows 10 Home. Remote Desktop Connection app disappeared last night: I have a couple of users who work at home using Windows 10 Home and today they called in an stated the shortcut they made for Remote Desktop Connection is missing and they are unable to find the software to connect to their work PC. They attempted to download the Microsoft...
  9. Microsoft lost control over the Windows Tiles domain and someone took it

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft lost control over the Windows Tiles domain and someone took it: Microsoft introduced Tiles in the Windows Start Menu and Start page when it launched the Windows 8 operating system. Designed to add a dynamic note to the previously static program, service and website links by supporting options to load new tile content regularly, it was a...
  10. lastest microsoft update last night

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lastest microsoft update last night: Last night my computer updated and when I turned my computer on there are a lot of foreign looking symbols in the place of my shortcuts and on my word documents. I open a new word document and instead of "save" or "home" at the top I get boxes, triangles, question marks...