Windows 10: Microsoft Touch Explorer Mouse cursor not moving

Discus and support Microsoft Touch Explorer Mouse cursor not moving in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a touch explorer 1490 wireless mouse. When I connect the Bluetooth receiver to the laptop it gets connected. I can see the blue light "on". The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SathishThulasi Raman, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Microsoft Touch Explorer Mouse cursor not moving

I have a touch explorer 1490 wireless mouse. When I connect the Bluetooth receiver to the laptop it gets connected. I can see the blue light "on". The problem is that the cursor doesn't move on the screen when I move the mouse, weirdly the buttons, scrolling all work fine. I changed the battery recently. also installed the Driver for it and also Microsoft Mouse and keyboard software. no help from that also.

Any way I can possibly reset the device

Kindly sort this issue

Thanking you

Sathish

:)

SathishThulasi Raman, Jul 27, 2020
  2. artoo Win User

microsoft Explorer Touch mouse driver - win10

Anyone know if there is a driver update for the Microsoft Explorer Touch mouse for Win 10 (64bit) Or a suggestion that will allow me to use the middle button as a "double click" as the previous drivers have?

I checked the microsoft hardware dowload site and they just have up to Win 8.1 there.

artoo, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Microsoft Explorer Touch Mouse

Hello,

I have a Microsoft Explorer touch mouse Model: 1490 . Unfortunatelly I lost receiver of mouse. How and where I can get it.

Thanks ,

Erhan Kilic

Moved from: Accessories / Other

erhankılıç, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Microsoft Touch Explorer Mouse cursor not moving

microsoft Explorer touch mouse settings query

I have a Microsoft Explorer Touch mouse and from time to time when I single click the left mouse button, Windows acts as if I "double-clicked". I have replaced the batteries in the mouse and went to "Control Panel -> mouse" and moved the slider for the
    double click speed to the far left "slow" and still have times when windows acts as I've double clicked when I single click the left button.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Artoo Smith, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Touch Explorer Mouse cursor not moving

1. Microsoft Touch Explorer Mouse cursor not moving - Similar Threads - Microsoft Touch Explorer

2. Mouse cursor not visible, not moving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor not visible, not moving: Hello, Since I turned on my pc this morning my mouse cursor has pretty much disappeared. Moving my mouse around, right and left clicking doesnt work. Reconnecting my mouse makes the disconnect and connect sounds play, trying different usb ports did not help.However, if I...
  3. Mouse cursor not visible, not moving

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor not visible, not moving: Hello, Since I turned on my pc this morning my mouse cursor has pretty much disappeared. Moving my mouse around, right and left clicking doesnt work. Reconnecting my mouse makes the disconnect and connect sounds play, trying different usb ports did not help.However, if I...
  4. Mouse cursor not visible, not moving

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. WIFI mouse (mouses?) not working. Cursor not moving.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIFI mouse (mouses?) not working. Cursor not moving.: Windows 10 Pro Insider Have a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse and Logitech M510 that are installed. Both had been working. Now cursor does not move with either mouse. Wired mouses OK. With Logitech only, can click left or right depending on cursor placement moving cursor with...
  6. WIFI mouse (mouses?) not working. Cursor not moving.

in Windows 10 Support
    WIFI mouse (mouses?) not working. Cursor not moving.: Windows 10 Pro Insider Have a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse and Logitech M510 that are installed. Both had been working. Now cursor does not move with either mouse. Wired mouses OK. With Logitech only, can click left or right depending on cursor placement moving cursor with...
  7. Mouse cursor won't move

Mouse cursor won't move: I am using an ASUS Windows 10 Laptop and haven't been able to use the mouse since I shut it down. Before shutting it down, though, there was a necessary update. After that, the mouse cursor just disappeared. Right now, however, it is visible - but I still can't interact with...
  8. Moving cursor and touch white circle appear!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving cursor and touch white circle appear!: I'm using Asus s200e. The cursor jumps over to the upper side of my screen and it seems that either a single click or touch or a double-click or right-click seems to be happening in rapid succession. Until now I cannot sign in my laptop because of I cannot key in my password...
  9. Mouse cursor moves on it's own??.?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mouse cursor moves on it's own??.?: So me and my little sister have been freaking out over our new system acting weird. Today she left her laptop open to get back in home later and find out the cursor moving as if someone had remote access and took over the cursor and opened many programs I don't know how a...
  10. microsoft Explorer Touch mouse driver - win10

microsoft Explorer Touch mouse driver - win10: Anyone know if there is a driver update for the Microsoft Explorer Touch mouse for Win 10 (64bit) Or a suggestion that will allow me to use the middle button as a "double click" as the previous drivers have? I checked the microsoft hardware dowload site and they just have...