Windows 10: Microsoft trademarks Windows 365.

Discus and support Microsoft trademarks Windows 365. in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Microsoft trademarks 'Windows 365' - Neowin Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by CountMike, Feb 8, 2015.

1. CountMike New Member

Microsoft trademarks Windows 365.

CountMike, Feb 8, 2015
  2. Mystere Win User

I'm not sure we can read anything into that.. they may simply be doing that to prevent others from taking it and causing market confusion...

:)

Mystere, Feb 8, 2015
  3. Sheikh Hassan Majeed Win User
    Here Drive+ can't route - "no data connection" - but data connection is fine!

Dear lain Mackay,

'Here' is not a trademark of Microsoft. So, Microsoft is not responsible for there products so if you have the problem ask Nokia community support because 'Here' is a trademark of Nokia.

Sheikh Hassan Majeed, Feb 8, 2015
  4. garym123 Win User

Here Drive+ can't route - "no data connection" - but data connection is fine!

You know not of what you speak.

garym123, Feb 8, 2015
  5. CountMike New Member
    Considering that they consider that Office 365 can be considered a success, I would not be surprised if Windows could be offered like that too. It might even be acceptable to some.

CountMike, Feb 8, 2015
  6. Mystere Win User
    Yes, absolutely.. I'm just not sure we can read anything into them trademarking the name.

Mystere, Feb 8, 2015
  7. CountMike New Member
    Yes, absolutely.. I'm just not sure we can read anything into them trademarking the name. Gotta be first at something.

CountMike, Feb 8, 2015
  8. FuturDreamz Win User

I'm pretty sure that, if anything, this becomes the new name for the Work&Play Bundle. I don't believe Microsoft can survive the fallout from customers discovering they need to cough up the big ones one year after they buy their computer.

FuturDreamz, Feb 9, 2015
  9. Indianatone Win User
    Perhaps the core OS will be free. If you want Aero or some different function like advanced gaming this could be chargeable.

Indianatone, Feb 9, 2015
  10. adamf Win User
    Perhaps. Hyper-V Server 2012 is free. You only have to pay if you want a GUI etc

adamf, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft trademarks Windows 365. - Similar Threads - Microsoft trademarks 365

2. Microsoft office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft office 365: Hi I am an RMIT Student who has registered with my university email login details with Microsoft to download Office on my personal laptop windows 10. I keep getting error message when I try to install it....
  3. Microsoft will Combine Office 365 and Microsoft 365 Roadmaps

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft will Combine Office 365 and Microsoft 365 Roadmaps: In mid-September, the Office 365 Roadmap will become the Microsoft 365 Roadmap. In addition to retaining all the current information and functionality of the existing Office 365 Roadmap, the new site will include Microsoft 365 product features from Windows 10, Enterprise...
  4. security and antivirus for microsoft 365

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security and antivirus for microsoft 365: Hi, I have recently purchased Microsoft 365 university and as I have a new computer I need to know what security and antivirus protection is offered as part of the 365. I understand it includes windows defender, is this adequate for antivirus software?...
  5. Trying to install Microsoft 365

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trying to install Microsoft 365: I am trying to install the new version of Microsoft 365. Each time it says it isn't installed be because of OE Hook Antispam. How do I turn this off? Is it important if I am using Norton? How can I make sure the new version of the Microsoft is installed properly.?...
  6. Microsoft Word Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Word Office 365: Does anyone have a way to restore a corrupt Word document? I've tried everything and I really need this document. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/microsoft-word-office-365/51fde4cc-82e6-41f8-8520-82cc41422b5e
  7. Microsoft outlook 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft outlook 365: Hi, I have a client using Microsoft Outlook 365 and when she goes to her online server account and cleans up her email on the site, it removes those emails from the ones she has on her PC as well.. how can it be stopped from doing this? regards Kris Snidal...
  8. MIcrosoft 365 Pro Plus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MIcrosoft 365 Pro Plus: I have a question for Microsoft: Is it possible that MIcrosoft 365 Pro Plus slows down my computer? I have only experienced it in games that the performance is worse than it was before I installed MIcrosoft 365 Pro Plus....
  9. Microsoft Office 365 Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Office 365 Outlook: Win 7 to Win 10 upgrade. After installing Office 365, I cannot find my "Contacts" in the Outlook address book. Looking for a solution. 31803
  10. Introducing Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft 365: Today at Inspire, Satya Nadella unveiled Microsoft 365, which brings together Office 365, Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security, delivering a complete, intelligent and secure solution to empower employees. It represents a fundamental shift in how we will design, build...