Windows 10: Microsoft trademarks Windows 365.

Discus and support Microsoft trademarks Windows 365. in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Microsoft trademarks 'Windows 365' - Neowin Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by CountMike, Feb 8, 2015.

1. CountMike New Member

Microsoft trademarks Windows 365.

CountMike, Feb 8, 2015
  2. Mystere Win User

I'm not sure we can read anything into that.. they may simply be doing that to prevent others from taking it and causing market confusion...

:)

Mystere, Feb 8, 2015
  3. Here Drive+ can't route - "no data connection" - but data connection is fine!

Dear lain Mackay,

'Here' is not a trademark of Microsoft. So, Microsoft is not responsible for there products so if you have the problem ask Nokia community support because 'Here' is a trademark of Nokia.

Sheikh Hassan Majeed, Feb 8, 2015
  4. garym123 Win User

Here Drive+ can't route - "no data connection" - but data connection is fine!

You know not of what you speak.

garym123, Feb 8, 2015
  5. CountMike New Member
    Considering that they consider that Office 365 can be considered a success, I would not be surprised if Windows could be offered like that too. It might even be acceptable to some.

CountMike, Feb 8, 2015
  6. Mystere Win User
    Yes, absolutely.. I'm just not sure we can read anything into them trademarking the name.

Mystere, Feb 8, 2015
  7. CountMike New Member
    Yes, absolutely.. I'm just not sure we can read anything into them trademarking the name. Gotta be first at something.

CountMike, Feb 8, 2015
  8. Microsoft trademarks Windows 365.

I'm pretty sure that, if anything, this becomes the new name for the Work&Play Bundle. I don't believe Microsoft can survive the fallout from customers discovering they need to cough up the big ones one year after they buy their computer.

FuturDreamz, Feb 9, 2015
  9. Perhaps the core OS will be free. If you want Aero or some different function like advanced gaming this could be chargeable.

Indianatone, Feb 9, 2015
  10. adamf Win User
    Perhaps. Hyper-V Server 2012 is free. You only have to pay if you want a GUI etc

adamf, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft trademarks Windows 365. - Similar Threads - Microsoft trademarks 365

2. Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 365: I've already purchased Office at least twice and put it on my laptop - which includes Excel. Now we're supposed to pay a monthly fee to use what was supposed to be forever. I don't want a newer version. What can we do????...
  3. Is there a way to copyleft windows i.e: Unregister the trademark?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to copyleft windows i.e: Unregister the trademark?: Although I don't need to play with windows, The windows copyright IS A PROBLEM for MILLIONS of programmers around the world and with the rise of open source software this is going to be a problemCopyright is a problem, so Windows must be copylefted otherwise i will be...
  4. Is there a way to copyleft windows i.e: Unregister the trademark?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to copyleft windows i.e: Unregister the trademark?: Although I don't need to play with windows, The windows copyright IS A PROBLEM for MILLIONS of programmers around the world and with the rise of open source software this is going to be a problemCopyright is a problem, so Windows must be copylefted otherwise i will be...
  5. Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft 365: I purchased Microsoft Office four years ago. Will it remain usable with Windows 11 or will I have to purchase a subscription?Also, why are my Office files being automatically saved to the cloud when I never asked for this to be done and have no need for them to be there?...
  6. Microsoft 365

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft 365: I have Microsoft 365 which will expire in October. I only use it for typing and printing. Is this the least expensive option for me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-365/f3497a07-1ee7-430f-831b-144f829318ee
  7. Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft 365: Will Microsoft 365 support in windows 11 after updateOR I need to buy the latest version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-365/4e59b400-7ef7-465a-9dcc-c89abd5c3b47
  8. MicroSoft 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MicroSoft 365: I purchased MicroSoft 365 for my old computer. I now have a new computer and want to install the MicroSoft 365 software. I do not have any info. Can you provide what I need to download software to my new computer?...
  9. Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft 365: I have a PC and a laptop for home use only do you recommend the family or personal Microsoft 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-365/6bd56584-78f9-44a5-93d4-aaac10a4ac18
  10. Trademark symbol changed into question mark

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trademark symbol changed into question mark: I tried to install a game but the install failed because of the invalid character original was trademark symbol Example the file name I saw on other people's video is "Game®" and mine is "Game?" Is there anyway to fix that?...