Microsoft trademarks Windows 365.

Discus and support Microsoft trademarks Windows 365. in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; [img] Microsoft trademarks 'Windows 365' - Neowin Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by CountMike, Feb 9, 2015.

1. CountMike New Member

CountMike, Feb 9, 2015
  2. Mystere Win User

I'm not sure we can read anything into that.. they may simply be doing that to prevent others from taking it and causing market confusion...

:)

Mystere, Feb 9, 2015
  3. Sheikh Hassan Majeed Win User
    Here Drive+ can't route - "no data connection" - but data connection is fine!

Dear lain Mackay,

'Here' is not a trademark of Microsoft. So, Microsoft is not responsible for there products so if you have the problem ask Nokia community support because 'Here' is a trademark of Nokia.

Sheikh Hassan Majeed, Feb 9, 2015
  4. garym123 Win User

Here Drive+ can't route - "no data connection" - but data connection is fine!

You know not of what you speak.

garym123, Feb 9, 2015
  5. CountMike New Member
    Considering that they consider that Office 365 can be considered a success, I would not be surprised if Windows could be offered like that too. It might even be acceptable to some.

CountMike, Feb 9, 2015
  6. Mystere Win User
    Yes, absolutely.. I'm just not sure we can read anything into them trademarking the name.

Mystere, Feb 9, 2015
  7. CountMike New Member
    Yes, absolutely.. I'm just not sure we can read anything into them trademarking the name. Gotta be first at something.

CountMike, Feb 9, 2015
  8. FuturDreamz Win User

I'm pretty sure that, if anything, this becomes the new name for the Work&Play Bundle. I don't believe Microsoft can survive the fallout from customers discovering they need to cough up the big ones one year after they buy their computer.

FuturDreamz, Feb 10, 2015
  9. Indianatone Win User
    Perhaps the core OS will be free. If you want Aero or some different function like advanced gaming this could be chargeable.

Indianatone, Feb 10, 2015
  10. adamf Win User
    Perhaps. Hyper-V Server 2012 is free. You only have to pay if you want a GUI etc

adamf, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft trademarks Windows 365. - Similar Threads - Microsoft trademarks 365

1. Microsoft Outlook 2010 problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Outlook 2010 problem: I am constantly getting a request to enter my username and password when trying to use Outlook 2010. Even after entering what I think is the correct password, (I have tried others just in case I have got it wrong but I am pretty certain I am not wrong) I still get the...
  2. Microsoft Store to get Wish List, remote app installs and more on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store to get Wish List, remote app installs and more on Windows 10: Microsoft is testing a big update for Store on both Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. The update will reportedly bring Wish List and other changes to the Microsoft Store. The reported changelog includes new features such as a Wish List page, ability to install apps remotely,...
  3. Get control of my computer from Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get control of my computer from Microsoft?: I am so mad right now I cannot think straight. I hate MS photo viewer!!!! I hate Groove Music!!!! Up until today I used Irfanview for all image files. Up until today I used Microsoft Media Player as default music program. *Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad In Settings >Apps> Default...
  4. How do I seize control of my computer from Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I seize control of my computer from Microsoft?: I am so mad right now I cannot think straight. I hate MS photo viewer!!!! I hate Groove Music!!!! Up until today I used Irfanview for all image files. Up until today I used Microsoft Media Player as default music program. *Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad In Settings >Apps> Default...
  5. How do I seize control of my computer from Heil Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I seize control of my computer from Heil Microsoft?: I am so mad right now I cannot think straight. I hate MS photo viewer!!!! I hate Groove Music!!!! Up until today I used Irfanview for all image files. Up until today I used Microsoft Media Player as default music program. *Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad In Settings >Apps> Default...
  6. Announcing Changes to Microsoft’s Mitigation Bypass Bounty

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Changes to Microsoft’s Mitigation Bypass Bounty: Today we’re announcing a change to the Mitigation Bypass Bounty that removes Control Flow Guard (CFG) from the set of in-scope mitigations. In this blog, we’ll provide additional background and explain why we’re making this change. Mitigation Bypass Bounty Background...
  7. Microsoft is working on a new improved Settings page for Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is working on a new improved Settings page for Edge browser: Microsoft is betting big on Edge browser in the fight against third-party alternatives like Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. The company appears to be improving the Settings page in Edge browser with Windows 10 Redstone 5 update, and while it’s a minor change, but it still...